The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Coffee or Tea?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I have returned to my Coffee mistress. Americano. Mhmm good.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Now it's no longer just a battle between coffee and tea. It's become a battle between Great Valley Coffee and Great Valley Tea!
:bestsharptooth :olittlefoot :taunttroll

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I greatly enjoy both, but it is mainly coffee for me.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Depends, I drink chai pretty much everyday but I do enjoy a cup of coffee every now and then. So I guess I’d say tea for me.
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I basically haven't drank either of them. I know for a fact that I hate coffee but never really tried tea. I generally just stick to water as it's nice and cheap. Might have the occasional glass of orange juice though.

Sarah

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I really like both of them especially during the winter tough I had a really bad experience with peppermint tea years ago. It was when I was visiting my grandparents. My grandma asked me to make some tea for us, while she was setting the table in her dining room. She always makes tea with self dried peppermint leaves and I thought I could do the same easily. How wrong I was! So I put the leafs in a tea cup with water in it, but I didn't notice that the water wasn't hot enough. (I'm still thinking that it would had been hot enough if I would have used a tea bag instead of leafs.) So it didn't work so well. In the end I only drank hot water with some leafs in it instead of tea.
I hope Spike will be luckier with making his Great Valley tea then I was back then!

And I  have to add that I really wouldn't mind to try some Great  Valley coffee if it is as good as the dinosaurs of the great valley think it is!

It's become a battle between Great Valley Coffee and Great Valley Tea!
Do you think that we will need the permission of a certain fanfic writer before we can call it "the battle before time"?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Well that's unfortunate. Although peppermint tea is one of the best flavours, imo. If you ever get another chance to try it sometime, I highly recommend it.

It's become a battle between Great Valley Coffee and Great Valley Tea!
Do you think that we will need the permission of a certain fanfic writer before we can call it "the battle before time"?
I'll guess we'll just have to ask him. Let's find out! :taunttroll
@The Mr E

Dagmar

• Member+
  • Ruby
  • Five years later, I'm back
    • View Profile
Personally, I despise both.

I tend to only drink water and milk; root beer if I happen to eat pizza.

(Awarded to my previous account seven years ago and added here with clarification from Mumbling.)

The Mr E

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
@StardustSoldier You have my permission!  Though I can enjoy coffee, I drink it rarely.  Besides, it has zero energy-inducing effect on me (last I checked).  I prefer tea: no particular favourite, although Chai tea and Nettle tea with milk are pretty high on my list.

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
I've been off this site for nearly 3 years now, so now that I have returned, this is my answer.

I don't really like coffee, to be honest. I largely prefer tea, especially ginger tea. For me, tea is one of humanity's greatest drinks.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Tea, coffee use to be my favorite but it bothers me these days.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There was a time when I was more partial to tea, but lately I've been switching back to coffee. Although I still like both.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on January 19, 2009, 04:42:47 AM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on January 19, 2009, 04:42:47 AM
I'm neither. My mates think I'm nuts for trying to survive college without drinking coffee.

Still neither! Seven years out of college, and I only drink water and milk :D

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
tea all the way. I've tried coffee multiple times and I just can't stand the taste  :petrienotamused at least with tea, you can have it with something like some biscuits.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Coffee’s good with coffee cake  :bronGoodJob I can’t handle tea, the taste just doesn’t sit well with me.

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm enjoying another mug of coffee right as I speak! :D

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Coffee!
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Need em both but If I had to pick, I'd say tea! Earl Grey with a lemon and some honey, that's the shit right there.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Tea any day. I've tried coffee a few times but it's just not for me.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion