The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5633 · 291044

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Pottermore)

Captain Carson listened to Tarrax and the other instructors speak. A sense of satisfaction ran through her as she realized that she helped put Gleeman Vox away. "I'll admit, the Slytherin house students seem to be a bit biased against Muggles but I'll try to get through to them. Admittedly, taking points away from them has gotten them to behave somewhat."

She stirred some honey into her still steaming cup of black tea. "I do hope Lord Stripetail's meeting with the Prime Minister is going well," she added.

----------------------------------

(Myaardi)

"I have never been down here before, so I cannot answer that question," Kire replied. He then spotted a beat up old chest sitting on a ledge. Two burnt out torches were visible stuck to the stone wall and the decayed remains of a rope bridge were visible at both ends. He hurled one one of his glow sticks off the edge and watched the light faded out. Another glow stick was thrown across the gap and landed squarely in front of the chest. Extending the enchanted wings from his armor, the solar knight leapt into the air and flew across the gap. He then alighted in front of the chest.

Kire then examined the chest. It appeared to be quite old but strangely enough, it wasn't locked.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My master can handle himself. But it is never easy to deal with the fearful and paranoid." Tarrax said as Stitch and Angel entered and began looking for some snacks." Any doughnuts?" Stitch asked." On the counter" Old Spyro said." Hope you like jelly filled . Angel found the tray of doughnuts and grabbed three off the top ."
-
Londonium

Stripetail stepped out of a Floo fire into a busy section of Magical London and made his way through the crowd. As Stripetail walked he glanced at the various magic papers, some of them touting the Minister, others warning of the Pinkstone Treachery. A soft meowing reached his ears and he turned to see a bright pink cat sitting on a railing looking at him." You can return to your human form now." Stripetail said simply. The cat blinked and in a flash changed into a girl with pink hair and headphones. She wore a red outfit and carried a chaotic vibe about her. " You're good. Not many folks can tell I'm a changling at a glance." What can I do for you Miss...?" Nimona. At your service. Looking for work, you could say. " I have many on my payroll already Miss Nimona. Heroes and adventurers from across the cosmos." But how many VILLAINS work for you?" Nimona said, her mouth widening into a devious grin showing sharp pointed teeth and her eyes began to glow with power." Just tell me who you want to have their throat slit or spleen ripped out , and I will track them down and take them out. I will require payment though, I don't wreck people for free." I fight villains Miss Nimona , I don't, as a general rule, employ them. Use them for their uses in a" means to a end " situation? Certainly, I've dealt with assassins, saboteurs, murderers and psychopaths over the ages. " Look, I'll cut to the chase, and save you the " hero speak" stuff. I need a job, for myself and my boss. He is a knight- er, or the run, let's say. Give me a trial period, let me show you my stuff, well, our stuff. If , at the end of it, you aren't satisfied, then don't hire us, and we'll keep looking for work. We've been turned down plenty of times." Stripetail gave her a look his brows furled." How long is this ' trial period ' of yours?" Longest period we got was a week- oh hey boss! Just doing a interview " Nimona began as a knight in armor and with a prominent mustache om his face  ran up to her and grabbed her by the arm " My apologies sir. I do hope she has not been bothering you." Lord Stripetail at both your services." Stripetail said and the knight quickly bowed" Forgive her, my lord. She likes causing mischief and changing her form." You're a lord." Nimona grinned." So you must be LOADED." Nimona! The knight rolled his eyes in exasperation " She offered your services, as a trial period. I accept the offer. You have two weeks to earn positions on my payroll, we will discuss the parameters after my meeting with the minister. He should be- ah  here he is now." Fudge walked up to them indressed in formal wizard attire ."Good evening, my lord. I see you brought your security detail with you?" The knight started to protest" Come along then, sir and bring your child with you." She's not my child Mr Minister " Bring her  anyway, Sir  Ballister " Stripetail said and the knight blinked." How did you know my name?" First, sir, I'm a wizard, Second, and more mundanely , your name  is on the scabbard of your sword. Ballister looked at the scabbard and sure enough it read Sir Ballister Blackheart' on it in bright green eittering " Oh.. well now I look like an idiot." Ballister sighed as Nimona laughed as they followed Stripetail and Fudge" We'll need a table for four Minister. And a few more edibles and cups of tea as well." I'll see what I can get. As I said , this place fills up quickly. However, we are early, so we should have a chance." Fudge said  as they entered the resteraunt
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 12:00:05 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you," Captain Carson said as she took one of the doughnuts and took a bite. "Raspberry, very fresh." She then took a sip of her hot tea.

She then turned to Tarrax. "I have great confidence in Lord Stripetail's ability to handle himself, but I am more concerned with the other members of the crew."

-------------------------------

Minister Fudge had secured a table in the back of the small restaurant. Two of his aurors accompanying him sat at a separate table and were busy drinking some tea. While they were apparently at ease, it was clear they were watching Stripetail, Sir Ballister, Nimona and the Minister.

"Lord Stripetail," he said, a disarming smile gracing his face as a waitress doled out cups of steaming hot tea, some bread and a container of potted shrimp. "I presume this is not merely a social visit, so why don't we get down to business."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
of course minister we do have a number of things to discuss and shall we say, 'clear the air' about.  out of curiousity, since i read today's papers which talked about the matter in nearly every paper. , how long has this pinkstone matter been going on?' well, thats a difficult one to pin down ' fudge sighed. ' pinkstone  was always a troublemaker,  we sent her to azkaban at least 4 times, but not only did those prison stints not change her behavior, she  got gradually worse. if you want to an answer on long she has been an irritant, several years. if you want an estimate on how long those group of lunatics have been causing trouble. a year or two. ' she s been given the dementotrs kiss, correct?' stripetail said. 'she was sentenced to receive it, but it hasnt actually been performed yet. ' instead of sucking out her soul minister, why not try some alternatives?  such as exile, or transfer her to a prison in another part of the magical world?. "Fudge sighed heavily as he sipped his tea.  " well, because those come with big downsides.  For one., the bureaucracy  for transferring prisoners from Azkaban to other prisons is a nightmare to wade through. even if everything was rubber stamped, it would take 6 months to a year before everything was cleared up. which means she would still be rabblerousing from her cell all the time that all the paperwork was going on. it would only make things worse. as for exile, again, we would need someone to take her and a country that could basically hold her there indefinitely. it would be a headache that we would be foistering on someone else. given her callous disregard for magical laws, along with common decency,  why would any country on Pottermore want all the hassle histrionics and threats that come embodied in the form of Pinkstone? no, we decided to address the matter permanently. ' you would be making her a martyr to some, Minister, and martyrdom is a very powerful rallying tool to a cause. ' only to the deranged, and foolish, my lord ' Fudge said. ' you may find minster that there are more in both categories in your country than you'd like to admit. ' stripetail said ' of course, when pushed to their limits, people do desperate, rash, stupid and heretofore unthinkable things. ' i am doing what i believe is right, my lord.  lets change the subject, for now. you and your group are currently at Hogwarts, that correct?' stripetail nodded ' well you do realize that it is illegal for a non witch or wizard to teach there, correct?' fudge produced a picture of Captain carson along with her file. ' this lady was obliviated, then you reversed the obliviation. now in this photos she bears a wand and a witches garment. Did you give them  to her, or did she acquire them herself?' your aurors made similar.. insinuations when i last met with them Minister.' and they told you to follow our laws, Stripetail ' fudge said. ' now, to keep this civil, i will merely warn you again. ' hogwarts has had teachers teaching muggle studies before, minister ' Stripetail said ' not for many years. as the headmaster at the time deemed it was impractical. ' learning from other cultures is important. after all you hold the tri-wizard tournament every so often, dont you? ' there is a difference, between different schools coming together and magical beings from another world paying a visit. ' hospitality matters minister. ' look, if we were not dealing with this pinkstone affair, you would find us far more charitable and lenient.'  excuse me' Sir Ballister interrupted ' could i  have another basket of bread? nimona seems to have swiped  mine. ' oh. oh, yes. yes of course Sir.' Fudge said and turned to call for the waiter to bring him some more bread. '  stripetail looked through the file on Captain carson. it was evident that the aurors had been keeping close tabs on her, there were photos of her with cynder, ember and Gabuna walking down the train tracks . and an image of her boarding the hogwarts Express.  after reading through everything stripetail  moved the file back. stripetail kept his face neutral as fudge turned back to the table. ' the bread will be coming shortly, Sir Ballister.  now, where were we/' excuse me minister ' stripetail  turned to looik at Nimona who was stuffing her face with bread '' nimona did you swipe the biscuit that was on my plate?" stripetail said simply ' i took a bite out of it and  turned away for a second., and its gone. ' ' what makes you think i took it?"  nimona gave him a winning smile . ' Because  i didnt eat it, the minister didnt take it, sir Ballister has been looking at his menu , the aurors watching us didnt take it, and no one else is in the vicinity.'  further, you have powdered sugar on your sleeve from when you wiped your mouth with it. ' Nimona 's eyes widened and she looked at her sleeve. sure enough there was powdered sugar on it. ' next, time, Nimona, ASK.'  stripetail sighed ' i'll need another sugar biscuit Minister. mine .. seems to have disapparated.' oh. yes. ask when the waiter comes around again. i'll also need a fresh cup of tea. this cup is a bit too watery for my tastes.' how long have you been minister/' Stripetail asked. ' about 5 years now. my predecessor was a witch named milicent bagnold. she retired after a 10 year tenure. Before I was minister, I was in the Department of magical accidents and catastrophes. which both  happen quite often, as you might expect.' fudge said.
-

Kiara pulled out her phone and pulled up a list of ' boyfriends' she was currently looking at a picture of Bagherra. ' he looks handsome ' sima saod as she looked over kiaras shoulder at the picture' you've got good taste. hes got big eyes a strong jaw and a firm mouth. ' sima said ' i like big guys and i can not lie. ' next is xiro, from the amazon.' kiara said changing the picture. ' looks like a guy who likes to party. ' and beds any girl he comes across.' kiara smirked. ' thinks with his royal rod does he ' sima giggled.  and this last one is prince john, isnt he dreamy/' kiara purred and sima looked at him ' hes on the older side almost a beanpole and his face screams ' ignored younger sibling ' sima said. ' appearances can deceive sima ' kiara said. ' yiou should see him dance.' kiara fliped though some other pictures.
-
ldes handed tai lung and po towels to clean their face off of the bloood showere on them by the fighting masters.  the canvas was stained red and piece of horns tasks and teeth were everywhere as the brutal fighting continued. ' who's winning?' Po asked as he wiped his face. ' don't know ' tai lung said' the crowds too loud to hear the scoree.
-
 Viper Tigeress and jing danced, sang and raced each pthyer in the games set up in the heya. jing was laughing herself nearly to wetting herself several times. and viper pretended to be a boa arpund Tigeressas she did a ' wolf-walk- and jing was rolling on the floor laughing ' like my fashion semse ' Tigeress cracked causing viper to giggle loudly. '
-
 Dixie,  Dulcy, lUca and Warfang soon returned to their section of the castle,  samia met up with them, and pointed to Dulcy ' study seession, room 16. we have to go over proper flight patterns. you;'re divcing too soon.. again."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just how many sumo moves does Ozai know?" Ollie asked Flash and Zoai, "If he's the master of the sport he surely must know a lot."

"Oh, he does...." Zoai smirked slyly.

Ollie raised an eyebrow. "Then how many?" he wanted to know.

"Kovu's still number one in my heart, and he always will be, but I do like me the guys," Kiara winked to Sima.

"Speaking of Kovu, where should we get together for dinner with him?" the Mawashiian lioness smirked.

Tiger patted Kitty's bloated stomach. "How about you and I spend more time together? I am a god now, I literally have all the time in the world, and you are my chief priestess."

Kitty playfully rolled her eyes. "Not like I'm going anywhere in this state by myself. Sure thing, my big, godly guy."

Tiger chortled, and his belly flab rolls shook with each laugh. "There's the spirit!"

As Ozai was preparing for his first bout at the charity event, several of his followers were bowing to him and asking him to sign their merchandise.

"How many wins do you hope to add to your Sacred Win Counter today?" a Mawashiian reporter, a sumo zebra, asked of their king.

Shifu, as Ozai's main vizier, was keeping track of the records and had a spot in the VIP box.

"You gals are so funny," Jing laughed, amused at the makeshift fashion show. "Though you can't wear Viper at the wedding tomorrow," she added with a giggle.

Viper tapped Jing's shoulder with the tip of her tale. "You and Po are gonna have a great life together, you're perfect fits for each other," she assured.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who says I can't ride on Tigeress." Viper giggled." I'd look like some ornate jewelry or fur." The girls danced together to a tune called Big Panda Big Booty." And Jing shook what her mother gave her, which was a lot" Shake it, girl." Tigeress and Viper cheered as Jing showed great flexibility for a girl her size. Jing and Tigeress danced together with Viper serving as a kind of restraint, keeping one or the other from spinning too far away." Tigeress and Jing bumped into each other and laughed." Watch out." Jing giggled.

-

Dixie and Cynder walked together claw in claw." It's been awhile since we've had time to ourselves." Cynder said" like the form by the way." She ran her tail against Dixie's." Tiger still needs to work on his changing powers." Dixie said." We can make that into a plus. You can work on your flying. You're a little stiff with holding your wings." Cynder said.

-
I'm thinking of the Extra Big Brisket place" Kiara said." Give Kovu his full of meat tonight.. in both senses" she said as she showed off another boyfriend Ewald the Eagle." He's Eris brother and came highly recommended. Of course the recommendation was from Eris. So slight bias there." Kiara giggled." But he is graceful in flight and can kick butt in a fight. Plus he writes poetry.
There's  a list of 60 guys." Sima said." You don't have girls to talk girl stuff with." There's a reason for that. " Kiara said." Don't want any girls trying to hit on me." You've had girls try to do that?" Well not in person." You could have me spray them with hot water or something." No I have a better idea. You sit on them and pound them into the ground. They'll get the idea. If not.." Kiara laughed." They'll be very acquainted with your gut.. and eating dirt." Sima laughed" Pile drive alert." She laughed as they reached a dress store" let's go get something nice for the dinner tonight. Something that says Stud with hot dates." Now you are speaking my language." Kiara grinned." Follow me.' Shhe motioned to her friend as they emtered the store.
-
 Ozai entered a large mawashii ring dressed in regal mawashii attire. ozai's physical strength was oobvious, and his bulk ws intimidating. across from him. stood a trio of teenags sumo, a fox, rabbit  and cat, all bowed towards him  begfore a gonog rang out and the trio chgarged at him. ozai smiled as he stood still as the trio tried their best moves on him, and in the surrounding croiwd , money wqas put into baskets for chariry as ozai calmly , expertly. blocked every thrust kick and move from the trio. they were throwing everything they had at the great sumo, and it wasnt even phasing him. '  suddenly ozai  bent his  knee and swund the bent knee in the lightning fast sweep, knocking at three to the ground. and second split second move sent the trio flying, kliterally, out of the ring. the trio landed harmlessly in a net. the entire match had taken 8 seconds.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 11:42:43 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Over at Po's party, Tai Lung and the others had a plan for the big guy about what to do once the party was over. They were happy Po had finally come to accept Jing into his life, they just didn't want to take any chances.

"We'll lock him inside," Wandering Blade whispered to Tai Lung.

"Agreed," Ta Lung affirmed.

"This is so awesome!" Po grinned, still watching the fight in the ring.

"Are you gonna bump Po with that thing?" Viper chuckled.

Jing replied matter-of-factly. "Actually, yes. I take it this is the first panda wedding either of you have attended, right? There are some rituals during the ceremony that make use of our size," she patted her belly with pride. "And I'm not just talking about the buffet at the afterparty."

"Say, I don't think I asked this, but what's your favorite color, Kiara? We could pick outfits out in our favorites," Sima suggested, as the Mawashiian lioness eyed the shelves.

"Blue and emerald-green," Kiara replied. "The latter being the color of Kovu's eyes." Oh how she smiled at the thought of her mate's lovely eyes.

Sima smirked at that. "He IS eye candy," she affirmed.

Tiger held the still fattened Kitty close to him. "How about you and I take some time off after the ceremony?" he offered Kitty. "Plus you can work out how to be my chief priestess more."

"Thanks Tiger," Kitty said appreciatively, "I'd like that."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
emanu and skylands wre playing skystone woith young spyro- to absolutelyno ones surprise the purple dragon was winning .  " did you read the latest lesson plan Jet vac sent us ' Skylanders asked ' ' No.. the guys lessons are bo5ring ' Spyro-S sad. "  You get the grade you deserve with that attitude " Cynder stuck her tongue out at him. ' I got the latest paper from Binkora ' Emanu said ' pulling a glowing paper filled with moving pictuees of dragons ' as you can imagine the scandal with Vox is still dominating headlines and  we're putting in strict laws so it never happens again. .  Also We've recovered some more Arkeyan cruisers. some from skylandds others from other dragon worlds.  we have a cruise repair facility on the southern end of the planet. thres a few completed repairs each week.
-
 tiger lead kitty to a changing station where a wode assortment of dresses wee laid out. ' we;ll try them out until i'm satisfied - the harvest deity said. ' theres 75 or so. ozai told  me divines need afrformation , so tell me good things about me while you are . er walkingh fir me.  oh.. let me try out something ' tioger said as kitty was wearing a lime green prestess outfit ' tiger snapped his claws and kitty was changed into a lime green sofa cushion. ' ok.. i was ttrying for a pillow ' tiger scratche his fur.  ' wait you turned me into a plillow?' kity asked ' No.. buttercup.. i um .. made you into a cuyushipon.' Tiger saud. ' Wait.. WHAT? change me back O Divine Harvest master' Kitty said.  tiger changed her.. into a different color cushion.. then a full size pull out bed.. then a dress wearing hamster ' ok.. thats not right either.  Tiger kept snapping the fingers and turning kitty into duffferent forms.. include one that was a spitting image of arlene.. ' finally tiger got her back to the green sofa cushion and sighed.  " i really need to work on this.. ' Tiger said.

The movie finished anbd  rthe lion beat monstro to America by a scant 3 minutes.  as the second movie of the doubleheader strted  showinbg preview screens and the group took a short break to refill their drinks and snacks. for those of the group that wre asleep in their seats. kopa and eris brought pillows and blankets for them.  Vitabi was starting to nod off herswelf so kopa put ablanket on her and eris put a pillow behind her head. ' thanks vitani yawned. '
-
 o9liver showed flask and zoai his award ' got it fior my fuirst day of hunting ' he smiled ' i can eat really quicvk now.. and not get big ' he smiled ' Miss Pantry says i can eat bad guys no problrem so.. be nice to me.. ' like we already are ' mona pointed out ' well er be extra nice to me then.' oliver said as he noshed on a big sucker.. '
-
 Only 8 aexconds..' ozai chucklesd ' surely you can do better than that. i exoected 20 seconds that round. come on one! Come on All! sumo with the sumo god Ozai .. as see how quicklyu you lose' He laiughed as the crowd cheered. ' come up 5! 6 10 at once! let me show my skill!"
-
 Tigeress the tiger approachjed jing with a gift wrapped with a bow ' i want to thank you.. for freeing me from an unsuitable relationship. kissing Po publicly was.. always a bit odd. like kising your brother. not that i dontr care foir po- i do, i really do- its hust hes a panda i'm a tiger. i want cubs at some point- and well he couldnt provide them. all our relationship could doi was reach a certain point, but nothing more ' togeress said. ' tai lung.. is going to be a wonderful dad.' a biog smile spread acrossd her face. ' i'm glad too.. to have po in my life..' there was thois panda guard of my dads when he was with the five. he liked me i liked him. then clockwerk turned him to stone to punish dad.. probably for not dealing with Sly.' JIng said as Tigeress of the mOonb came up with a big board game ' Operation PO, or POs Operation the purple woldfess laughed." Lets get into rteams and start playing. "
-
 Blads and Jing were in Pos room making  certain.. last minute tweaks to the doors security features.' Jusat to make sure no one breaks in . thees have been reports of robberies in the area ' Blades said to pO who ws watching tv in the room. ' you watch TV.. this shouldnt take long."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What Jing and the others were telling Po was only half-true. They were installing security features into Po's room, yes, but they were also making sure that before the wedding, Po would not be able to slip away. Sure he had come around to finally caring and loving Jing in return, but all of Po's friends agreed that they just had to be sure he didn't get any last second cold feet.

"There we go," Tai Lung smirked as he adjusted the last of the installations. He sent Jing a text message.

"Thanks for doing that, he can't slip away now," Jing replied to Tai Lung's message as she set the game up.

Several sumos were eager at the chance to wrestle against Ozai. None of them thought they could actually beat the king, far from it. It was the exact opposite-they not only expected to lose, but wanted to lose to Ozai. When they were defeated in the ring by the sumo king, they became part of Ozai's sacred win count.

100 sumos of various species went in to the ring. Being a charity event, there were a lot less rules than a proper tournament. "100 at a time? This'll be fun," Ozai smiled in confidence.

Tiger sat down upon the transformed Kitty. "You're really comfy," he complimented of her, as his whole weight covered her form. It was a new experience for Kitty, especially now that Tiger was a god.

"This feels.....oddly nice," Kitty admitted, as Tiger adjusted his position on her.

Kovu sent Kiara a text. "Where should I meet you two for dinner?" he asked in it,
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:04:49 AM by brekclub85 »

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Pottermore)

Minister Fudge called over a waiter who provided them with a fresh, steaming pot of strong tea along with some milk and sugar. "The Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes has been quite busy lately cleaning up after Pinkstone's zealots. In particular, they have made a mess of Esbenshire." He then steepled his hands. "We have Aurors stationed at Hogwarts to keep an eye on any Esbenshire students. Captain Carson might be targeted by them for recruitment. After all, since the Esbenshire Incident, we have had reports of Muggles in the ranks of Pinkstone's zealots."

(Myaardi)

Kire opened the chest. Inside were some gold coins, a guide to plant fiber cordage, some torches and a magic mirror. It was then he heard the sound of drilling and saw the wall behind the chest collapse as some automated drilling vehicles emerged from the entrance.

"We have company!" he yelled out as he took flight and flew over the gap.

-------------------------

"Would you look at that," Mr. Bigmouth whispered as he peered down over the edge into the large pit. He used a set of binoculars and saw that several workers were engaged in a full-scale excavation and mining project. There was even a furnace set up (granted, it was the small forge he had seen at the local blacksmith, but thanks to the magic of the world, it was just as fast and efficient as any industrial forge.

Deimos was also looking. "I think this is Chong's work. You can clearly see some of the equipment is from Nick's ship."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ratchet Angela and Sasha dived to the ground as a driller burst through the wall of the house they were in causing the foundations of the old house to crack." We need to get out of here!" Saha called out as Rivet jumped off the ledge being propelled by Kit." Ratchet drew his blaster." I'll cover you . Go!" Ratchet began rapidly firing the blaster at the driller whose occupant began returning fire." Angela and Sasha quickly made their escape , jumping from house to house and avoiding falling debris. Ratchet finally incapacitated the driver in a stun shock net., and took off after the others, heading towards Kires position.
- Jing stood up from her seat.@ Well ladies, I'm going to go check up on Po, make sure he didn't get banged up at the fighting master brawl thing Tai Lung took him too. Unlikely, but those events do tend to send body parts everywhere. Viper, Tigeress, Luca and Arlene- thank you girls for the games and fun. I'll need to send a thank you to Dixie for covering the honeymoon stay. A card and fine  Chinese chocolate, or something like that." It was a lot of fun." Arlene said" Especially the removing of Po's damaged bladder." Tigeress burst out laughing." Viper thought it was brain surgery." Hey, I'm not a doctor." Viper smirked." Plus Po would make a nice coat rack." Or a door stop." Jing giggled" or a battering ram." Arlene said" You know Jing, you could hire Oliver as security " Trespassers will be Eaten." What do you think?" Oh, now that's a good idea. How much would you charge us to have him work for us?" As long as it's reasonable, well reasonable for a rich lady like me, we'll do it" Oh, I haven't really though about.." 25000 a week?" Tigeress offered." Hold on, let me grab a calculator " Jing pulled a calculator out of a drawer." 25000 per week for a year. 52 weeks... that's 1.3 million for a year." She turned to Arlene " Ok, Oliver's hired. One year, 25k a week, 1.3 million total. Do you want a check?" Arlene blinked at how quickly and casually Jing agreed to a job paying over 1 million bucks" Let's say he starts, er, after your honeymoon." Arlene suggested " Perfect." Jing pulled out a checkbook wrote down a figure on a check and handed the check to Arlene." For an order of those delicious soft breadsticks, in garlic and cinnamon sugar. Keep what's left ." Arlene blinked the check was for 2 million dollars " a big order for those might be a couple thousand dollars Jing." Arlene said." Really? That cheap? Oh well. Then you will have lots of money to play with. Just get them together and send it to the Pokitaru Honeymoon Resort. Rooms- 175 to 180. We booked 5 rooms for all the wedding gifts." Jing said. I'll get working on it, it may take a couple days to make enough." Oh don't worry about it, just make sure it gets  there." Jing hugged Arlene then Viper before she turned to the door." Aren't you forgetting me?" Tigeress said." No I haven't forgotten you. But I need someone to carry these , er," security systems " for me." Let me guess, they are for Po?" Tigeress said as she used her ring to carry the metal boxes in the air behind them." Naturally, no one is getting my boy tonight." Jing said as they approached Jing's vehicle, which was designed for a big rich panda." Just put it in the back seat." Jing said as Tigeress set the boxes down and Tigeress got into the passenger seat. Tigeress got a text from Arlene." Going to your room on the Spire to rest. Wake me if you get back and I'm asleep." Will do Arlene. Make sure you have your wedding attire for tomorrow." Tigeress texted a as Jing drove off." Jing turned on music she liked , like Stuffed Tsao" and  Dancing on Fireworks." To Po, then?" Tigeress asked her friend." To Po." Jing stepped on the accelerator.
-
Po was relaxing in his room, unaware of the 'improvements ' made to the door- or the further ' security measures ' Jing was bringing. Po was in his nightgown, his outfit tonight getting cleaned of the blood and spatter from the fights. On tv, thee was a ball game going on, and  Po was munching on popcorn as he watched. His tux for tomorrow was hanging up in the closet.

- Kovu was already waiting for Kiara and Sima as they entered the brisket restaurant." Hello ladies. Beat you here by a few minutes. Went ahead and ordered drinks and appetizers for us." Sima took the seat to the left of him, Kiara the right." Hopefully your job won't take too long." Kiara said." Just helping Sly with some things. A day or two, tops. " Kovu said as drinks arrived." If you get captured, Kovu, I'll lock you in our room." Kiara said." I won't, this won't be like Dreadzone," Kovu assured her.

-
The 100 fighters all surged against Ozai, and one by one, five by five and ten by ten, they were easily dispatched. Ozai was clearly enjoying himself, urging his opponents to try harder laughing and cracking at the audience who cheered whooped and gasped at Ozai staggering sumo talents. Flash and Zoai looked awestruck at Ozai as he made mincemeat of his opposition

Dixie and Cynder walked along, enjoying the scenery around them" This is a very beautiful place." Dixie said." Full of fearful antidragon magicfolk." Warfang said." Not at this school at least not to the same degree." Dixie replied." How's Spyro? Didn't you mention he was looking for a bigger place for you in the city?" Well, we're looking, but it needs to be a place that we can live in as full sized dragons. Our current place isn't designed for big dragons." It's a nice place though." Dixie said as they stopped in front of a overlook showing the surrounding countryside." Sparx is nice to me at least." Because you are my girlfriend, and he knows I will hammer him if he misbehaves. Literally, hammer him," Warfang said.  Well, he did like the gift I got him." That strapped on weapon thing? Oh yeah, he doesn't go anywhere without wearing it. " Warfang said."  We don't let him use it indoors though."  Naturally, too much risk of breaking stuff." How's Tigeress? Warfang asked." She's training Oliver and is at Jing's bacholerette thing. She's good otherwise, between raising Flash with Tiger and providing a place for Luca and Mona.  How's Skylands?" She's in her studies both at her school and here. She's in the school play again, although she doesn't know what part she will get yet. " and Dulcy?" Dulcy? Warfang asked." You like her Cynder, don't deny it. I know you too well." Ok fine. We went to a movie together last week. Movie was from her world , and it was " To the Center of Vesuvio" Between you and me, it stunk. Lead Dragoness had an annoying voice and was a terrible singer. I watched it mostly because Samia is in it as a dragon drill operator and Dulcy wanted to make sure that she made some money from the movie. So I watched it for them." How did Samia do, in your opinion?"  Dixie said" Good, in fact her parts were among the best in the movie. Her role wasn't huge, but it wasn't a cameo either. Plus her character survived the disaster and was around at the end." Good, Ill talk to her, see if she would like to do more movies or tv work. Arlene is looking for guest stars in her comic strip too. She's had me and Mukua the pantheress in the last few strips. Mukuas putting the money toward pantheress college in Bombay." What is she studying?"  She's not sure yet. I suggested Art, she's a very talented artist. Might dabble in dance too." Dixie said." If she is that good, have her draw me and Spyro." Did you see the one with us with Dulcy and Samia? From the games?" Oh yes, and I really like the waterfall setting.I felt like it was very scenic and peaceful." Took 8 hours to finish. On the plus side, Dulcy let me sit on her saddle so that I didn't chafe against her scales. So it could have been a lot worse " You like her too don't you Dixie. Come on, I know you like you know me. No secrets, right?" Fine fine I like her." Ha, I introduced you to liking dragonesses. " Maybe, Samia is nice Korin is nice , Sara is nice. Skylands is a hoot. Ember is a bubbly personality." Any more bubbly and she'd be s fizzy drink " Cynder said shaking her head" She likes having fun, no shame in that." Dixie said." Now what about us?" What would you like to do together, while Im still in this dragoness form." Well there's flying or we could play dragoness fire limbo. You slide under a magically burning bar. Winner gets dinner of her choice." Warfang said."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiyo the Mawashiian tanuki was serving drinks just outside the arena where the charity matches were happening. She was a skilled bartender, able to put together any drink someone could ask for.  "Anyone up for some shots?" she smiled to her customers.

"You want anything?" Jing as Tigress as she pulled up nearby.

"For after we get back to the hotel, maybe," Tigress replied. "You gonna bring Po something to drink?"

"No, we'd have to unlock his room to hand it to him," the Panda King's daughter chuckled.

Kiyo's husband Shoukichi was also lending a hand. He had donated several bottles of wine and sake for the wedding after party. He and Kiyo had received invites to Po and Jing's upcoming wedding as well.

"Wow, it's always incredible to watch King Ozai in the ring," Zoai said, watching the sumo king easily defeat the 100 opponents who had entered at once.

Ollie was still puzzled about something. "You two say you want to be defeated by him? I mean it's obvious you'll probably lose, but to want to lose?"

"It's an honor to be defeated in the ring by the almighty," Zoai explained to the other cat.

"Either way, we plan to cuddle with you much more often now," Sima purred romantically, giving Kovu a few kisses on his paw and his face. "Hope you ordered a lot of food, by the way."

"Of course I did," Kovu winked, "2 of the 3 of us have literal sumo appetites, and I know Kiara appreciates a big meal as well."

Kiara nodded and licked her lips. "I love watching you eat, Kovu," the Pride Land Princess said. "You look especially handsome when doing so."

As Tiger relaxed upon Kitty's cushion form, he suddenly said "More."

"More what?" Kitty replied.

"More praise, more adoration. I like hearing it from you," Tiger smiled gently.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tiger, dear, i cant really praise you effectively if I'm a seat cushion. you'll need to change me back, or at least into a bipedal form.' Kitty said. ' also, we need to get you established first as a divine. what works for Ozai, a being that has been around for many thousands of  years , will not work for a new divine. focus on your mice followers. grow their numbers. i think there were 400, or so at your last gathering? double that. arlene has told me she'll make 'pamphlets of the harvest god' to hand out. I talked with laval and he;s looking into a staff you can hold and channel your powers. yes its basically like a wizard, but you know what? it works. "
-
 habing two lovely ladies with me sure helps. ' Kovu grinned as kiaras phone buzzed ' hi babe ' came xiro the amazon princes voice ' hope i'm not interrupting dinner or anuthiong " We just say down at a resteraunt Xiro.' Kovu said ' its a brisket place. ' hey kovu. sounds great. you know that they've started selling Scarred One stuff ghere in the amazon? the guy looks a lot like you.. ' yeah, that was me. its was not a fun experience ' kovu said. ' well i'm sending you a check for sales. they cant keep the stuff on the shelves!' Hi xiro ' kiara chimed in. ' good to hear from  you again.  how are things in the amazon?' "Busy , as always.   well having lots of girls around me is always fun. but if you'll forgive the song ' nothing Compares to You." smooth sima laughed as the appetizers wee brought out. ' you're a shameless charmer and rogue Xiro' Kiara laughed ' guilty on a;ll charges babe. but hanging out with you, its worth the gawking. you've literally caused traffic jams from guys staring.' xiro said. ' my kiaras a headturner, thats for sure. ' Kovu saoid as the drinks arrived.
-
 gombella goombario and goombaria all ordered sodas from kiyo. ' could i have my soda be green?' Goombaria asked.  koopie koo ordered a sparkling water. '  for something thats not quite soda, not really water and not an adult beverage ' said the koopa girl.  each of the customer put a few coins in a top jar, which was full of cpoins from mqany different worlds, including several fongoid worlds.  the jar was nearly full, it would be counted and sgared betwen servers at closing time.
 eris sat next to Vitani as the movie marathon continued ' is this the third film/' Vitani asked stifling a yawn. ' yes. ' this one is called.a haunted temple.. ' its supposed to be pretty good.' eris said. ' if i dfall asleep midway through it.. wake me up.' vitani murmured'' pull on my tail or something. '' well we;re gettong some more food so we can get thriogh the film .' eris said. ' i'll get you a opizza, if you want.' stuffd crust please ' Vitani said. ' sure. extra large, so we can share' Eris said.
-
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gabuna contacted Dixie on her ring. " Hi Dixie. I have a few questions for you, if you have some time." Sure, Gabuna. What's the question?" Well, Gabumon is looking for a new place and I'm not sure where I'm going to be able to store my things when we move." Do you have a bunch of stuff in storage?" I have a few things but there's lots of stuff in our closets.  I . er was wondering if I could store some stuff with you at your house?" Of course! We have plenty of room. Tell Gabumon he can store his things too. The mansion is huge, and there are 10 or so rooms that we hardly ever use." Well the big thing is that planet map system we got in Meridian City. It's heavy." We'll find a spot for it." Dixie assured her." Ok thanks. Second, could we go out somewhere this weekend?" Well, we have to stay in the  school area, for security reasons. But I could take you out for lunch or just a sightseeing tour.." Dixie said."  Hogsmeade is supposedly full of shops for magical tourists. We can pick up some things ."  Great. I have one more question. Can I ask for a pay raise? You are the lead female on the team after all." Gabuna asked and Dixie made a face."Well, that's something you have to ask Stripetail about. I don't think I have any authority over team pay. " Dixie mused." Yeah, that's something Stripetail has always reserved to himself. Same with adding team members." Warfang chimed in." You can ask by all means , if you are reasonable in your request, he'll consider it. He gave me and Spyro a raise about 6 months ago to help fix the ceiling in our house." Gabuna paused." Is 10 million too much?" I wouldn't think so" Warfang said " I don't think that would be a deal breaker. Gabuna Again , you have to ask him first." Dixie said ." Have you reached Champion form yet?" No, not yet. There has to be a very dangerous situation that threatens Someone close to me. Like Gabumon or Agumina, or you or Tigeress, or Tai or Matt.A legitimate danger, not someone deliberately putting themselves in harms way. Agumon told me about a time Tai tried to force him to digivolve, and it was a disaster. He became SkullGreymon, a warped form of his Chsmpion form. I would be.. SkullGaruruwomon? I guess, in a similar situation?" Gabuna said." That is a scary thought " Warfang said" You'd be a huge skeletal canine.. thing."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What can I say?" Kiara smirked with earnest pride in her voice, "I like getting the attention of guys. Hope things are going well in the Amazon for you, Xiro."

"They are," Xiro added.

Just then, another message appeared on Kiara's phone. "Looks like John wants to talk to you next," Kovu chuckled.

Kiara nodded and smiled. "I wonder what my English muffin is up to," she commented.

Tiger changed Kitty back into her normal form, but in a very revealing priestess outfit. "There you go," he smirked with a wink. "The mice have been going around, handing out fliers for my first worship ceremony. Now you can give me some praise," he encouraged Kitty.

As Po lied in bed, he realized this would be the last time he went to sleep as a single panda. The next night, Jing would be in bed with him, and they would be together forever, for the rest of their lives.

"She is a nice gal," Po nodded, a bit tired as he was about to dream of married life.

"I'll take some whiskey," Nick Wilde asked of Kiyo.

"Coming right up," the Mawashiian tanuki bartender nodded.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 07:57:48 PM by brekclub85 »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty looked at the outfit, which was a combination of nun outfit and showgirl dress, in a mirror . " Couldn't decide which direction to go huh? " She said with a laugh" Thank you Great Tiger." She bowed." This is basically that Egyptian outfit you had me and Luca wear a few weeks ago. " Well, I was pretending then. Now, I'm not. There are 273 minor gods in this divinity region, yes the cosmos is split into regions. As for major gods, there's 8 or so. " Tiger said." Tarrax said that promotion between classes is rare, so I'm probably going to be a minor godling forever. Still being exempt from mortal rules is a huge perk. Eat what I want as much as I want. Make love to you as much as I want, without risk of er ' accidents' Tiger chuckled. Not worrying about money. Outliving anyone who didn't like me back in New York. All of that."
-
Skylands was checking in with Cyn who was doing Mini homework, covering Islands Travel." Cinder was peeking into the portal that served as the communicator with interest." Don't have anything like this in Crestwood." The orange dragoness said." Its easier than letters. " Cyn said." Hi Cinder. Nice to meet you. Skylands has talked about you a few times " Oh, she has huh?" Cinder turned to Skylands." Good things, don't worry. I don't have many dragoness friends, there's Warfang, Ember, Emanu Dulcy Samia and you. So, like 6. " You really like Emanu don't you? Cinder teased" Yes I do, why do you ask? Like I said,  I don't have many friends, the ones I do have,  I cherish." Skylands gave her a look " How about you, Cinder?Lets turn the tables shall we? Girl dragon friends, name em." The purple dragoness said" Well, Gabuna has been nice." Cinder started." She's a Digimon not a dragon. She's awesome ,don't get me wrong, I like her too, but she doesn't count for this. Try again ." Er, well, Dulcy has been nice, but I haven't done much with her. I have mostly stuck with my classmates from Crestwood." Do you have any, or no?" Skylands demanded." Not really." Well, there's a few ways of changing that." Skylands said with a smirk." How? Cinder said." Simple. We kiss." Skylands said. Hold on. You are asking me to. KISS you?" Cinder started." No, not asking. Telling you  I'm going to kiss you Cinder." Why would you kiss me? Cinder asked." Because I like you silly. Besides, how are you going to kiss Ruskin if you don't know how? " Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. Why would I kiss him? " For starters, because you really like him. Second because he's probably going to be the dragon king of your home world, and. being a kings favorite lady is a big plus. " What if I'd prefer to be the dragon queen instead, and rule by lmyself? I can go toe to toe with Ruskin, I have several times. Besides, I get really tired of" Ruskin the Great" Ruskin the Legend. Ruskin the Special Crimson Dragon." I have been there alongside him for pretty much every adventure he's been on, he wouldn't have saved  Wrenly even once without me. But do I get any credit respect or recognition for it? Nope Ruskin gets all the accolades. And at some point you just get sick of being overshadowed." So you have a lot of jealousy huh?  You know? I don't blame you. Spyro , my Spyro, can be the overbearing hero too sometimes, ok more than just sometimes. But it's who he is. Loves to see his name in the Skylands papers. Pretty sure he keeps a scrapbook." Skylands said." Have you told him how you feel?" Yes, I have. Now granted the last time I did , I was under some sort of jealousy spell, and I just ripped into everyone and said a bunch of nasty things . So we all agreed afterwards that it was the spell making me say that stuff, and I didn't mean any of it. " Cinder said." I know what it's like to just lash out. There was this dance in the Deadlands that I went to, this was probably 6 or7 years ago now. Anyone this Ghostly Skylander dump this glowing green drink all over me. Made a mess of everything and took me a couple weeks to get the smell out of my harness. I just lost it and lightning zapped the guy through about 6 different walls. " Did they kick you out?" Cinder asked. "No, I spent the rest of the party trying to clean up. Hex helped me get most of it out. But it was humiliating and I just lashed out. So I've been there." Skylands sighed.
Cyn cut in." So girls, thoughts on the Mini play I'm trying to put together with Spyr? We're calling it Small Heroes   Big Adventure, for now at least." Work on the title a bit I think." Skylands said " What's it about?" Cinder asked." We sneak into Kaos' castle to steal a potion from Glumshanks. Kaos turned the big Skylanders to stone and Glumshanks has the antidote. It's a work in progress. Trying to squeeze so singing numbers in there." Cyn said." Spyr is trying to get the real Kaos castle for the play. Which is dumb for a number of reasons, most obviously Kaos is not going to let us use his castle for a play where we beat him. Also , even if he was willing to let us use it, he'd want a big cut of the profits, like half or something, just to let us use it. " Cyn said " That's not happening." Skylands said. It would be like us making a play about Valos." Cinder said." Wouldn't work, even if he wasn't actively trying to kill us. Which he is."  Anything else Cyn? I know it's pretty late by you." Skylands said " Well, why don't you kiss Cinder like you said? I've never seen kissing before " Cyn asked sweetly." Both dragonesses started" Don't worry, I won't say anything. Skylands has told me secrets before and I haven't blabbed." You swear?" Cinder said" I swear." Cyn held up both her claws and covered her mouth with them." Well, ok." Cinder turned to Skylands and took a deep breath." Alright, kiss me." Skylands leaned forward and the orange and purple lips locked together as Skylands began kissing her. As the girls began kissing, Skylands slowly began opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. As the kiss reached 30 seconds, Skylands tongue entered Cinders mouth and began rubbing her tongue against hers. Cinders pupils shrunk to tiny dots in shock as Skylands began tongue kissing her. Skylands put her claws to Cinders face gently stroking her as she continued kissing her. Finally after a minute Cinder pulled away, the lips parting with a gush." There you go, Cyn. Now good night. Touch back with me on Wednesday, I want to know how the MiniFlinger worked in testing." Sure. We're making the rubber band stretchier. Hopefully it works. Night Cynder, Night Cinder." Good night Cyn." Cinder said as the portal vanished. " Your turn." Skylands said." Hold on. I'm still recovering from the kiss. Also... you put your tongue into my mouth!" It's called a Tongue kiss silly. And it's a sign that the person likes you. Which I do. So to be fair, you get a chance to respond. " Skylands said " Just .. give me a minute ok?" Cinder said flustered." Fine fine. I'll organize my class schedule for next week. Have 3 hours of Potions with Professor Snape. He doesn't seem to like any of the students that aren't in his House. But he seems to tolerate us at least." Skylands said as she went over her knapsack and rummaged through it. Cinder looked at herself in the mirror and scraped the tip of her horns. " Horns are getting long again." She sighed as she filed them down. After she was satisfied, she approached Skylands and tapped her on the shoulder." Do you have any horn covers? Mine well don't really fit anymore." Hold on, I'll look." Skylands said and began rummaging through her knapsack.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Reppin' my town; when you see me you know everything's black and yellow.
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
[ P O T T E R M O R E ]

"So . . . this is it, then?" Threed stepped out of his ship. He paused to straighten his trench coat. With the overcast sky, Hogwarts almost seemed to loom over him. "This is Hogwarts? The data I have on the place didn't mention it would be so . . . quaint. Yes. That's the word."

"Why are we here, Threed?" This question came from a kitsune who stepped out, stopping behind Threed. Her ears twitched with minor irritation. "I didn't pick up any disturbances on any of the Waverider's systems," she added, crossing her arms.

"Yes, yes, Kit", came Threed's reply. "I've already told you--sometimes, one must rely on their own intuition rather than technology."

"Even if that technology is Triforian?" Triforian being Threed and his species, and their technological prowess being highly regarded among the known species of the universe.

"Even if. For example, take the Waverider. A ship that is much bigger inside than it is to the outside observer. Also, take this"--he paused to reveal a small tool from his pocket--"seemingly an ordinary writing implement, but wait! There's more! One would think it a mere pen, but 'tis a powerful weapon. Why, just press the switch here and--whoa!" The "pen" furnished a small laser beam from its tip that, luckily, instead of slicing Threed's head clean off his body, was satisfied with claiming a sizeable tuft of his dark hair.

"I meant to do that. My point anyway, Kit, is that this is a universe of technology, and still, nothing can beat my keen, raw senses! After all, technology needs maintenance, repairing--there's that incessant ringing again!" He began swatting his ear with fervor.

"Threed. Threed!"

"What!?"

". . . That was a phone."

"Whooooose?"

"Miiiiines. It's just an alarm. I forgot to turn this thing off. I thought I'd have a bit more time to rest." She capped her comment with a stretch accompanied by a yawn.

"Rest? Our work is never done, little fox. Come--we make for Hogwarts. Hopefully, someone among their leadership will meet with us and give us a lead. The sooner we locate the anomaly, the better."

Kit sighed, shrugged, and trudged right behind her eccentric partner.
T h e   Y e l l o w    M e n a c e

C H A R A C T E R S

Life. It's easier when one spends less time obsessing over the problem and more time focusing on their solutions.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Tomorrow, Po and I will be united forever," Jing smiled happily as she drank after the toast. "Thank you all for help with the wedding prep."

"Don't mention it," Viper nodded, "I love a good wedding."

Tai Lung smirked at Tigress. "After all, you helped with ours."

None of the opponents Ozai was defeating in the ring felt upset about losing. They all adored their king so much, it was considered an honor to lose to him.

"So where do you girls go to sign up for matches?"  Oliver asked Flash and Zoai.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Friedrich Donitz stirred then opened his eyes. Groaning he sat up he wasn't able to recognize his surroundings but was no longer where he had been and his health had drastically improved.
He looked over and saw someone else but his uniform was different. It was American he noticed the stranger also come to and the two laid eyes. The two then both simultaneously drew their guns aiming at one another shouting at each other.  "Drop your weapons now!" Friedrich Shouted in German at the stranger.

"You drop yours first!" the stranger replied also in German. The two continued pointing their sidearms at each other for a few moments before they realized they spoke to each other in the same language.

"It seems we're at a Mexican showdown," Fredrich asked in accented english.

"Mexican Standoff actually," The other stranger replied. The two opponents loosened their grips on their sidearms and slowly started to lower them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The crowds bustling around Hogsmeade paid little attention to Threed and Kit, who were dressed to blend in. Hogwarts Castle stood in the distance, overlooking the town. Here and there, magical advertising showcased Dragonscale pens, Rememberall Diaries and Journals, and even "Lockjaw Chocolates- For Talkers and Enemies."
-
I will advise Captain Carson about that Minister. We will be on guard for any attempts to recruit her to their cause. We have enough issues on our plate." Stripetail said." Thank you, my Lord" Fudge said as Blackheart and Nimona nibbled on sugar bread." I would be remiss Minister if I didn't comment on the tea."  Stripetail said." Ah, that is Bremington Green Gale. Don't ask me how, but they brew it under Gale force winds. Creates a extremely rich flavor, which makes it popular - and hard to get." Fudge said ." The potted shrimp is quite good too ." Fudge looked over at a clock on the wall." Look at the time! I must get back to the Ministry. And I'm sure you have business of your own to attend to." Stripetail reached out his claw for Fudge to shake." Thank you for the meeting Minister." Thank you Stripetail. Meeting an off world peer is not something that happens everyday . Come on , Garris , MacGee, we have reports of more Pinkstone trouble in Grimingtin. You will need to look into it."   Fudge began walking towards the door and Stripetail put gold on the table for the waiter" keep the change , sir" Stripetail said as he got up" Can I bring this dessert along?" Nimona asked." By all means. We need to discuss the terms of your" trial period" Starting with, obviously, your pay. Sir Ballister, you still have your dinner napkin tucked in." Excuse me" Sir Ballister said put the napkin away and guiding Stripetail and Nimona to the exit
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: