The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5633 · 290980

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any  mage who has significant abilities can manipulate spacetime. Teleportation, for example, where you  move from one location to another through magical means.  As with anything involving magic, it can be used for good or ill, depending on the wielder.  Now as for Chong? Chong is very dangerous, we have experiences on several planets of his duplicity , mendacity and ruthlessness. For instance , the last galaxy he visited, he was a sponsor of an underground gladiator arena, where he literally profited off of the misery , suffering and death of others.  Profited, to the tune of billions of the local currency, which is bolts.  Every world he has stopped at, he has caused harm, and I see no reason to believe Pottermore will be any different.  the only question is, how much harm will he cause before we chase him off?' Tarrax said.  ' Chong is very likely looking for potions supplies and spells to increase his powers. Allies too, if he can find them. Granted, Dark wizards tend to be transactional, there is no such thing as loyalty for that sort. So any allies he finds will, naturally, be ones of convenience and of limited duration. Vox from Dreadzone is a prime example ' Tarrax finished.
-
 Winterviulle inn '
 the Innkeeper soon appeard behind the desk ' sorry, was cleaning up after my lunch. What can I do for you gentlemen? Checking in?' he motioned to an open scrapbook. ' just put your nanmes down in the book. room pries are posted in daily and weekly amounts. just note if you are staying longer than 2 weeks. " he added.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Hogwarts, Pottermore)

Once they had moved up two floors, Captain Carson took off the emergency breathing hood and stuffed it back into its container. A quick check revealed she had an hour's worth more usage out of it. Below her, the haze of the dung bombs still lingered but it was slowly dissipating. And of course, Peeves and the janitor were still engaged in a screaming match.

"Well," Captain Carson said, looking at the fifth floor. The section of the floor that was open to the main hall of the castle was lined with gargoyles of every type. And there were additional rooms and hallways that branched off the main section. "I think this is the place. But where do we start?"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The note mentioned something called Whizzbees'  Gabumon sad ' Which.. I guess is something native to this planet? a form of bee, perhaps?'  Whizbees is a kind of candy" Emanu said '  theres two types : a chocolate bar with a kind of candy center. and a kind of floating ice cream.  There was a place in  town called Honeydukes that was selling them while we were gettong our supplies. so maybe  we liook for a statue that looks like a bee , perhaps?''
 Myaardi
 -

ratchet landed in another underground  village- or what was left of it. ' thuis area had more houses than the part they were jjust in- these houses were in better condition as well.  ratchet landed in front of a large building that looking like it had been a blacksmithing shop '  ' check it out Clank. better they made weapoms here.. or maybe pickaxes for miing' Ratvhet said as he entered. ' sure enough they were weapons strewn about, in various stages of creation.  what was weird was that there were a number of swords that appeared into be stuck inside riocks, waiting to be pulled out.  ratchet waitted as Angela  Kit and Sasha entered the building ' well, this p;lace looks like it was abandoned in a hurry ' Sasha said ' it smells  too.. like someone left the fridge open.  grab some weapons so we can look at them later."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We'll be staying for at least a few days sir," Friedrich said signing his name down.

Frank signed his name as well. "Yes it shouldn't be too long of a stay." Frank took out his american dollars. "And we'll be splitting the pay."

Friedrich took out his reichmarks "How much for an adjoining room?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 its 10 per day' the innkeeper said.  do you want a single fridge or a double?' he asked Friedrich.' Drinks are included with the room, just tell us your preferred drink and we'll send you a few." he added. " housekeeping changes the sheets at least once per day, if you want more than 1  room cleaning a day, just ask, and we'll schedule it." he said as he produced 2 kweys ' rooms 432 and 434, odds are on one side of the hallway, evens the other side.
-
 Wedding '
 Gabuna was reading her wedding  program as Stripetail continued his speech presiding over the ceremony ' in lieu of rings, jing had made a wedding tie inlaid wih  gold for Po, and po had made a tiara for Jing. ' are you prepared Po, to dedicate your life to JIng, so that one day your children and grandchildren will honor yyou?' Stripetail said ' I am, my lord ' Po nodded' and Jing are you prepared to be bound in union with Po, with all the ups and downs that life brings?' I am, my lord . I am looking forward to it .' Jing grinned and she kissed po passionately on the lips.  Tigeress of the moon and Viper whooped at the kissing ' Give it to him good Jing " Tigeress called out and the Five all laughed merrily. ' Go easy on her buddy' Tai Lung called out. " now now everyone ' Stripetail said, a smile on his face nonetheless. '  Don;t interrupt." Jing pulled away leaving a big lipstick mark on Po's lips. ' Stripetail handed him a tissue to clean up his face. ' You'e going to get used to that, my friend ' hge said " She;s a good kisser' Po chuckled as he used the brief break to wipe the sweat from his brow as well. ' Its a bit hot in here.'  Well we're about halfway through, and theres going to be lots of partying afterwards.' Stripetail said ' I ordered 16 large cakes ' Jing said. ' I've sen them, they might even give Scooby or Kovu pause from the sheer size of them.' Stripetail said. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu smirked at the reference to him.

"He is right, big guy," Sima whispered seductively as she and Kiara began rubbing Kovu's belly. It would bring them good luck, he would say.

Oliver sat next to Panty. "Do you go a lot of these events?" he asked his literal goddess mother.

For the next part of the ceremony, Po and Jing would pat their stomachs in a drum rhythm as the seer read off the next bits. They were going perfectly in sync, like the couple they now were. Jing couldn't wait for the knot to be officially tied. "You bet I am," Jing smirked about Po's comment.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Myaardi)

"I'll stand guard," Kire said, drawing his solar javelin. The underground village was in remarkably good shape, aside from where a few houses had doors or windows smashed by treasure hunters.

(Hogwarts, Pottermore)

Captain Carson was looking at a gargoyle of some creature she did not recognize. It was an insect with a pair of wings attached to its head and a long, thin stinger. Interestingly, it was one of the few insectoid gargoyles present. "Well, this looks sort of like a bee." She then approached it and spoke. "Fizzing whizzbees."

There was the sound of grinding stone as the statue began to slowly slide backwards, revealing a descending stairwell.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Gungrave

• Reppin' my town; when you see me you know everything's black and yellow.
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
[ P O T T E R M O R E ]
Hogwarts Castle (Fourth Floor?)

"Actually, spacetime isn't easy to do, even with magic." Threed put in from across the room in the corner he found to segregate himself.

"Not to be rude," Kit began again, "but my colleague has a point. If Chong is capable of any kind of spacetime manipulation, simply using those powers is a massive violation of temporal law. I'm surprised he's lasted this long without the Chrononauts on his tail, to be honest."

Threed strode over to the dragon, looking straight into his eyes. "We need everything you have on Chong. Everything. I'll not suffer any more time being wasted when all of spacetime could hang in the balance."
T h e   Y e l l o w    M e n a c e

C H A R A C T E R S

Life. It's easier when one spends less time obsessing over the problem and more time focusing on their solutions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tarrax looked at Threed with a smile on his face " EVERYTHING?" The dragon chuckled" The file on Chongs two escape attempts, alone , run 6000 and 6500 pages. The war in Surf Point? 12000. Everything on him? At least 11.5 billion pages. Here you go. Tarrax snapped his claws and  brown binders with 'Chong 'written on them began pulling up in stacks . there was extensive notes on Chongs hometown, upbringing and criminal history, along with analysis of his magical abilities and proclivities. It was  clear that Tarrax and Stripetail had kept exhaustive records on Chong, not surprisingly given all the trouble he had caused over the years." Tarrax turned to Kit as the files kept stacking" I don't know why Chong was not on the Chrononauts radar, possibly because there were more dangerous evils than him out there that they knew about and made a higher priority to deal with." Tarrax said."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 11:17:44 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Double fridge should be fine," Friedrich said.

Frank nodded his head. "Have a nice day sir."

The two got their keys and walked to their rooms.  "So where should we go from here?"

"Wherever the winds blows us I suppose."

"Sounds good to me."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Weddding
 stripetail cpontinued wit the ceremony, periodically castinbg spells on the couple, the the first to increae the size of jing'dss bouquet, anotrher to keep [po from lurching forward. ' don;t worry , we're almost done..' stripetail said. ' take your time seer. i'm just over the moon about all this ' Jing said ' my mom.. i wish she was here to see this instead of treasure hunting.. '' i wish my mom was here to see this too ' Po admitted ' I imagine she would be crying..' he chuckled ' mothers tend to do that as weddings ' Stripetail said with a chuckle. ' may everyone please stand ' he said, and row by rows the guests stood .' may i present- Mr and Mrs Dragon Warrior ' jing gave Po a full on passionate kisss and the guests began cheering and the exit wedding theme began to play. jing broke the kiss and po guided her down the aisle past the towsw, stopping briefly to thank friends and family on each side of the aisle. po shook paws with tai liung on one side and on the other side, jing gave Tigeress the wolf a big hug before shaking paw with Tiger and petting Flash and Mona on the head.  ' congratulations Po'' master shifu said from the 3rd row. ' thank you master" now.. do keep that house tidy. jing has already invited me over for a meditation session, and i dont want to break my ankles tripping over stuff.' the red panda said. ' i will try..' po chuckled ' better try harder than how you kept your room at the palace, is all i have to say. having a wife will help enormously in that regard.  Enjoy your trio to Pokitaru, i hear the beeches are nice. ' thank, you i l think 2 months is plenty..' 3 months hubby boy. remember dixie pitched in as part of her wedding gift.. the other part.. well you'll have to see when we leave the shrine.. i think you'll like it.'  JIng said with a smile, as she continued walking and thanking their friends.
 well done seer ' Ozai approached as the wedding party made their way to  the end of the row.' greetings ozai. thank you for coming.. ' well i cant turn down a wedding invite,particularly when i have a number of guests that are diehard fans of myself. flash for instance is a diehard devotee. mona is.. shall we say getting there, and I'd be hard pressed to find someone who knows more about me than Zoai. i should probably bless the shrine her father tends as a thank you or a ' keep up the good work'.' Still adding more festivals, i take it?' well there s now  the mawashii moon festival with moons shaped to look like my face." in a different context, my fellow that would fit in a horror film.' stripetail said and Ozai burst out laughing. ' nothing scary, old wizard you know that. 'Heres Ozai" Stripetauil cracked and Ozai bent over with laughter.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Having moons that look like you?" Tiger said, "I wonder if I could have that one day."

"You're a newer god, you'll start relatively small by standards," Ozai chuckled to the immortal feline. "Start with art, shrines, festivals devoted to you."

Tiger nodded at the advice. "I'll send the message to my chief priestess," he grinned.

Even as Po and Jing were walking down the aisles, Jing couldn't help but give her new husband more kisses. "Get ready for a LIFETIME of this," she smiled in a loving and seductive voice.

"I expected nothing less," Po nodded warmly.

Tai Lung shook the panda couples' paws. "Congratulations Big Guy, and I guess I could start saying Big Gal as well. Welcome to the wonderful world of being wed."

"Trust us, it's a great life," Tigress nodded, rubbing Tai Lung's back. "We can take turns hosting gatherings."

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
On Lanky street of New Donk City, people walked in well ordered crowds in their sharp clothes and fancy hats. Kids played near fire hydrants, and dogs romped on little strips of grass among the concrete. Old ladies chatted amongst themselves while drinking coffee in front of cafes, and businessmen leafed through newspapers on benches while the calm afternoon sun twinkled above them. It was an ideal, peaceful day in this, one of many peaceful little streets of a safe, cleanly city.

It was around the time that a group of nuns started to walk across the crosswalk that a red hot rod blew through the red light at top speed, causing the holy mothers to dive to the side for dear life. The car blasted through a puddle, coating the now screaming playing children with mud and causing the frolicking dogs to yipe and run into the alleys. The old ladies shrieked as the roar of the engine blasted by so hard and fast that they jumped and spilled coffee all over themselves. The businessmen cowered under their benches as, just as quick, police cars chased the hot rod with sirens blaring and the ground rumbling from so many vehicles galloping by poor little Lanky street.
Bowser Junior cackled, wind whipping through his ponytail as he stood up with no seatbelt, savoring the chaos of the high speed chase while Diddy Kong sat rigid and fearful in his seat, clutching the seat in front of him for dear life.
“WOOOOOOO! I FEEL ALIIIIIIVE!” Junior crowed, pumping his fist joyfully as he threw a banana peel right at the police cars, hitting one of them and causing it to spin out of control. “Keep driving, Wends! They’ll never catch us! Ahahaha!” He looked over his shoulder in the back seat, where mayor Pauline and the visiting Princess Peach were tied up, struggling in their bonds as they were whisked away through the city streets. “Did you get a haircut since I last kidnapped you, Peach? It looks like crap, get a better barber next time!” Junior chided as he threw another item at the police chasing them.
“As for you? Hi there, I’m Prince Bowser Junior, I’m a long time friend of the Princess here.” Peach glared at him in annoyance while Pauline simply looked panicked.
“See, Dids? Didn’t I tell you? THIS,” Junior said, clutching a green shell and aiming it at the perusing cars. “Is the way to live!”

——————

Usso was still in a bit of a dark mood and trying to get himself out of it as he walked to the nearby stationary store on Yoshii avenue. He looked around, and saw that the ‘New Donk City’ he was now in was clean and orderly, with little of the depressing urban decay he’d seen in the place he’d just been. Everyone here was dressed up in sharp suits, fedora hats, and fancy dresses. His work with the League Militaire had led him over to Tokyo once, where people had a similar predilection for dressing up in fine clothes for all occasions. There was a tinkle of a bell as he walked into the stationary store, exactly where he was told it would be. As he walked in, still deep in thought, he didn’t see the man standing in the corner of the store, waiting for him.

——————

The man that had been following the Wendigo and the burned man turned a bend and was slammed face first into the brick work of the alley wall. He cried out as a giant gloved hand lifted him by his neck before an iron mask with glowing yellow lights leering out of its eyeholes.
“Bon jour, kind stranger!” said Defago, as if he were warmly greeting a long lost friend, his grip tightening around their tailer’s throat “I think you seem to have lost yer way round these parts! That’s a bit o’ bad luck on your part.” He leaned his mask closer, the stench of rotten meat and icy cold forest air emanating from the mouth grille on his mask. “But never you worry. Me and my compatriot here’d be happy to send you where you need to go.”
The man struggled in the gloved grip, eyes bulging and mouth working like a carp dragged onto land. He appeared to be mouthing curses and threats.
“Ohhh… mon Amie, I’m sorry,” the giant coated thing said. “It’s the mask, right? It’s making you uneasy right now. Let me help with that.”
He unfastened the clamps to the heavy metal mask and it fell to the ground with a crash. The man screamed, but the scream was cut off by the constriction around his throat. A face that looked eaten away by starvation and blue-blackened by untended frostbite smiled with needle teeth in an expression that was kind, almost amused, as if he were playing a funny prank on the man he was currently choking to death.
“Better now, oui?” The Wendigo said a few inches from the man’s face, and the voice had changed markedly from even the few moments the choking man had been hearing it. The thing’s smile faltered, and without that smile the face looked as utterly dead as a corpse that had been left to the elements for months on end. “No? Well don’t worry, boss, I ain’t gonna eat you. Although, I might have a little nibble at what’s left of you after my friend here is done with ya.”

He shoved the man to the ground, who collapsed and gasped for air. A bandaged man walked in front of him, holding open a holy book in one hand and a pistol in the other. His eyes were the coldest, most piercing sun bleached blue the gasping man had ever seen. “It is said ‘Ye must go away into that lake of fire and brimstone, whose flames are unquenchable.’” This bandaged man’s voice, unlike the wendigo’s, was entirely human in its monstrousness. It was the deep, zealous voice of a man who had ordered thousands of people to their deaths and felt nothing but a vague sense of cosmic hygiene while doing it. “‘And whose smoke ascendeth up forever and ever, which lake of fire and brimstone is endless torment.’ Today, you shall see it for yourself. Where you will go, you shall suffer anguish and horror greater than any earthly torment could afflict, until what’s left of your soul is thrown into the outer darkness for the ungodly things beyond the veil to feast on. This is your fate if you don’t give me and my companion a full report of who you work for and why you’re following us.”

“Y-you’ll all die for this!” The man said, his voice full of the hysteria of a drowning man desperately grasping for a life preserver. “Wh-when my master hears of this, h-he’ll have you freaks b-burned!”

“Burned?” repeated Joshua, who purred the word with all the warmth of a jaguar’s predatory rumble. He slowly unraveled the wraps on his face, revealing a horrifically fire damaged face with a grinning set of white teeth set in a mouth that had only blackened husks for lips. “I’m afraid your master is a little late at that. But it’s not too late for you.” He raised the gun to the man’s head.

“N-no, stop! Stop right now! I’m warning you!” The man shouted, his voice rising with panic.

“There there now, it’s okay,” Defago said comfortingly as he patted the man’s shoulder with gloves that now had razor claws sticking out the front. “Dying ain’t so bad. After all, I died once and look how well I turned out!” He cackled heartily, while the click of the gun’s hammer being cocked could be heard, Joshua’s finger half closed on the trigger. “To hell you go, then.”

“WAIT! WAIT!” the man wailed, his hands thrown up in blubbering surrender. “P-PLEASE! I’LL TELL YOU ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE D-DON’T-“
“And how do I know what you’re going to tell us is the truth?” Joshua asked as he brought his horrible blue eyes down to the man’s level. “Perhaps I should have Defago here eat a few of your fingers, just to be sure.”
“NOOOOO!” The man sobbed, crumpling into a weeping ball. “I’ll tell the truth! I’ll tell the truth! Please! Pleeeease!” He desperately produced a note from his pocket and thrust it forward. “Take it! These are my orders, I w-was just doing my job! Please!”
Having gotten what they wanted, the two men were content to leave the little man sobbing on the ground unharmed as Joshua rebandaged his face and Defago refitted his mask. Joshua straightened the note and looked it over. Before  he read the orders, he read the name of who the order claimed to be from.
“… Chong.”
Defago scratched at his mask roughly where his beard would be, as if forgetting he’d put his mask back on.
“The big bad man himself? We’re on the Spire o’ Winter, yeah, but he’s never targeted us two specifically until now.”
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 04:02:15 AM by LoyfeCycleProtector »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
two things Junior. 1,  they're gagged so they cant say anything. two, sit down' wendy said.  peach was gagged with a pink gag, pauline a dark red gag. even Tiara the living tiara that peach wore, had  tape over her mouth. ' wendy raced through another red light the sounds of crashing police cars right behind her.  onlookers were fleeing the car chase. ' get the portal ready flurrie ' wendu said into the walkie talkie.  " so you havethe princess in your care?' Flurrie responded . the mayor too.  they are a little.. tied up at the moment.' so bound and gagged, like the  innkeeper in the haunted blue hotel. i played the baroness in that, one of the hotel guests.' Flurrie, i'm in the middle of a car chase. you can tell me all about that play when we are safe.' wendy said as she turned down a side stret and pressed a button on the console. a rocket boosgter popped out of the back of the car. ' hang on to your bu- er tails ' wendy said and pressed a button. the car shoot forward at an incedible speed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Myaardi)

Kire stood watch as Ratchet and his crew searched the village. "Have you found anything?" he asked.

(Hogwarts, Pottermore)

Captain Carson descended the stairwell, which opened into a smaller room. All she could see was a stone floor from the light that spilled in from the stairwell. She sniffed the air, it was dry and smelled of stone and wet earth. Surprising, given that she knew that she was on at least the fifth floor. She made to reach for a flashlight but then she recalled the spell she had learned.

"Lumos," she said, as she took her wand out. A brilliant white flash light up the room as the tip of her wand glowed like a miniature star, albeit without heat. She narrowed her eyes as she looked around. Two darkened passages branched off the very bland looking room. There were no unusual sounds or presence of anyone, but something still made her uneasy about the area.

(RIMCS Spire of Winter, Winterville Inn)

One of the Spirarian workers entered the inn to have a quick drink at the attached pub. He saw Friedrich and Frank approaching. "Oh, nice to see some new faces, " he said. "Are you here just to stay or are you one of Lord Stripetail's new hires?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank and Friedrich turned to the Spirarian  talking to them. "If by new hires you mean we suddenly found ourselves here from where we were than... yes?" Friedrich replied inquisitively. Both him and Frank were unsure of who this lord stripetail was as they both had never heard of him. "Who is Lord Stripetail?"

"Is that how new hires work around here?." Frank asked. "We're still figuring out how things work here."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Lord Stripetail is the one who hired Captain Carson and this ship to transport him and his crew through the cosmos as well as provide him with various material and military support," the Spirarian said. They took a drink from the glass of beer they had purchased.

"As for new hires, we usually pick them up from various space stations, planets and the like. And of course, we do have families and children present as well and once the children come of age, they have the option to work for us. Of course, that is rare given that we do not allow child labor and the children must be eighteen to work." The Spirarian worker then turned to the duo. "And of course, all hotel fees and fares are waived if you sign on as a worker."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sounds good to me. Might as well help out while I'm here." Frank said. He turned to the bartender. "I'll have a beer as well."

"Same," Friedrich said. "Though I'm not in near as a hurry to return home."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 ozai  began handing out wrapped packages to a few guests, including flash, mona and oliver. ' your gifts from me are in the shuttle ' he called out to po and jing who wee taking sme final couple photos before getting on the shuttle. jing bumped bellies with Po as was a custom at panda weddings. ' sly slid over to where Kovu was sitting with Kiara and Sima.' need you for a few minutes so we can go over the plan in greater detail.' sly said ' dont worry, you'll get a chance to dance with your girls at the party. ' dont steal him for too long sly, theres a mawashii dance number coming up i want to share with him ' Sima said.
-
 a group of the guests were gathered around the magically enhanced foods. ' ruskin and Cinder were piling their plates high with magical meats, while groh was heping himself to the sesserts.  Su Ling and skylar were trying some pizzam while kay was trying the cinnamon sugar dumplings.  wirt Greg and beatrice were trying a bit of everything.  Oliver and panty were eating large portions of just about everything, while flash and mona looked at their mawashiis. ' made of the finest mawskii materials and handcrafted by me. after all, i make nothing but the best , in everything ' ozai grinned. ' no matter what i do, of course.'
 jing pulled Po into a kiss as the wedding shuttle took off its destination programmed for Pokitaru. Po held onto the kiss and slipped his tongue into her mouth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"See Po?" Jing smiled between prolonged smooches, "I told you you'd come to like my kisses." She said the latter sentence with utmost passion in her voice. Since the shuttle was on autopilot, neither of the newlyweds had to concentrate on driving.

"Yeah," Po nodded with a blush, liking the new life he was in. "Let's see what the gift from Ozai was," he added, both pandas having a box personalized to them.

"Ooh, a Mawashiian dance? What does that entail?" Kiara asked Sima after the two both gave Kovu a kiss.

Sima gave a chortle, and patted both her belly and her behind. "This should be a clue," she winked.

Kovu and Sly met up with the Panda King, Bentley, Dimitri, and Caremlita. "Glad you could make it," Bentley said to Kovu.

"Is it time for the mission briefing?" Kovu figured.

"Yes, and listen carefully, as it requires precise detail," the genius turtle in the Cooper Gang declared.