The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy birtday Pertie and Adam

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
Wow this is the official week of birthdays.

Happy birthday you two Perie and Adam. I hope you both get everything you wish. Health is the most important gift. I hope you both have a big celebration.

:birthday  :birthday Surprice.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i think petrie and adam are the same person, but anyways Happy Birthday! :birthday

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
The same person well ahahah The surprice is for me  :slap  :nyah Anyway happy birthday to Petrie  :birthday

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Happy birthday Petrie!  I hope you have fun!  Get ouside and do something while the sun lasts! :D

anyways, to contribute to this little off topic conversation, I believe that Petrie originally signed up to GOF as "adam" and then decided to change it.  Appearantly, you cannot change user names.  I always thought the admins wouldn't let you to avoid confusion, but appearantly, it is invisionfree.com that is goverening that feature.  It's just the most logical conclusion I could come up with.  I don't know if that's a fact.  All I do know is that Petrie was Adam but he signed up under Petrie after...4 posts, if I remember correctly and stopped using Adam completely.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot,Aug 27 2007 on  02:06 AM
The same person well ahahah The surprice is for me  :slap  :nyah Anyway happy birthday to Petrie  :birthday
Yup, I gotcha good.  B)

anyways, to contribute to this little off topic conversation, I believe that Petrie originally signed up to GOF as "adam" and then decided to change it. Appearantly, you cannot change user names. I always thought the admins wouldn't let you to avoid confusion, but appearantly, it is invisionfree.com that is goverening that feature. It's just the most logical conclusion I could come up with. I don't know if that's a fact. All I do know is that Petrie was Adam but he signed up under Petrie after...4 posts, if I remember correctly and stopped using Adam completely.

Powerful assumption, but wrong.  I can change anyone's username to say anything at any time.  The reason you see two accounts is this one was originally a test account, the other one (Adam) was the one I used.  The reason I switched to the test account is security...you don't see the other account in the limelight, only this one, so no real big damage can be done or not undone, if this account ever gets harmed in some way.  There's probably no real threat, but I figured I'd do it just for peace of mind.  Oh and yeah, I can change postcounts to say anything too, so I just transferred what I had between both accounts.