The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

a Time of Tragedy

Nick22 · 405 · 41005

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Cera woke up and left after saying she'd see him later. "I wonder how Ali doing this morning" Cera quickly ran off to see if she can find Ali before meeting the first family.

----

Leafty and Swifty was still asleep as Chomper and Ruby woke. and the two fast runners sleeping like they haven't had a peaceful sleep in ages till now

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Aug 16 2007 on  05:37 PM
Thanks Rhette... I can't stay long" Ali said.. "The Old one is taking me to visit the first of those families who have shown interest in mne... If I'm adopted, then ...I won't see you again for awhile.. " Rhette's eyes grew wide, he had forgotten that he would have to go with the rest of the herd once they left at the end of the week..
Rhett bites his lip and gives a fake smile as if he was okay with that. "That's okay. I'm sure you're going to be very happy. I have to go . " Rhett said sadly turning away from Ali sadly. The Nightmare that he was thinking about suddenly had become a reality. Rhett couldn't tell Ali what he was really feeling. But Ali was his best friend and he felt like he was losing her forever. Rhett hadn't thought clearly that this meant Ali would never be able to see Rhett again. "Why did her mother have to die why couldn't it have been me"? He whispered to himself. Shorty saw Rhett and felt so bad for him he looked like he was a complete wreck. "Shorty, I think I need a hug" Rhett said  sadly and gave Shorty a hug.  And started crying on his shoulder. Shorty was confused but hugged Rhett back. He never knew how close RHett was to Ali. "Don't worry Rhett everything will be ok. He concoled Rhett. He had to do something. Maybe he could talk to the Old One about having The Old one having Rhett stay in Ali's adopted herd. He was so worried about what would happen to Rhett if Ali went away.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera woke up and left after saying she'd see him later. "I wonder how Ali doing this morning" Cera quickly ran off to see if she can find Ali before meeting the first family.

Longtail awoke the next morning and was aware that he wasn't in the tree any more, but lying on the ground and in someone else's nest....then he looked over and saw Mr. Threehorn asleep, and said to himself....

'I don't understand why did Mr. Threehorn bring me to his nest?' then his eyes brightened when he remembered what today was..... 'I've got to go see Ali!'

With that thought he jumped up, spread his wings, and took to the sky...hoping to get to see Ali before she joined the first family...

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Come on Chomper let us go see Ali before she is adopted by her new family. And besides that call this a hunch but I'm kinda worried about how Rhett is doing this morning" Ruby said.

"Isn't there anything we can do for Rhett?" Chomper asked.

Ruby sadly shakes her head. "I don't think there's anything we can do. This is just one thing Rhett has to work at by himself."Ruby said as they went to see Ali.

Petrie took to the sky to see Ali as well."Me hope I can get there in time before Ali has to meet her new family."Petrie said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just as Longtail was passing over the tall trees, he thought he saw someone familiar...'Is that Petrie below me?' he decided to get a closer look. He dived down below the sky puffs, and sure enough it was Petrie, Longtail then smiled and called out to his friend....

"Hey Petrie! Are you heading to Ali's nest too?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"OH, Hey Longtail. Yup, me heading over to Ali's nest. "Petrie said not really looking at him. If there was one thing he had learned about flying it's that you should always keep your eyes in front of you when you're flying.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera saw Petrie and Longtail coming up from another direction to Ali she'd just about arrived and then called out "Hey Longtail did you say Thank you to my daddy for letting you stay in protection of him?" Cera said with a grin on her face.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera saw Petrie and Longtail coming up from another direction to Ali she'd just about arrived and then called out "Hey Longtail did you say Thank you to my daddy for letting you stay in protection of him?" Cera said with a grin on her face.

Longtail landed next to Cera and upon hearing her question he looked down at the ground and stuttered out... "Uhhh... no not really, but I have a good reason. You see he was still asleep when I woke up..."

Then he though back to Cera's last three words "Wait, what do you mean protection...I was in the Tree of Life last night?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not really we saw you flying and around and you fell asleep while flying and crashed head first into a tree. Daddy then put you over his snout and carried you back to our nest then rather leaving you in the middle of the Great Valley." Cera explained to Longtail. "And it something that Daddy rarly does" Cera finished

(THe other rpg could we try to get it moving before I go tomorrow? just a wonder Dash, Guardian)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail sweat droped and rubbed the back of his head with his tail, and said to Cera...'Yeah I remember now I couldn't sleep while I was thinking about Ali's problem...." he sheepishly added a "Thank you" to Cera....

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No problem, I will let Daddy know that as well" Cera grinned again "Anyway lets go to see Ali quickly"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When Petrie heard about Cera's dad actually helping someone. He nearly lost control of his flight because it was such a shock to him. He landed then looked at Cera amazingly. "Me hear you correctly? Your dad actually help someone?."Petrie said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail pulled Petrie aside and whispered into his ear, "I'd watch what you say...Cera's in a good mood, don't ruin it okay, besides we're going to see Ali...so let's get going!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stirred from his nest and stretched. He had not slept much, because of Ali. When he had lost his mother, he had had his grandparents to care for him, she had no one.. yes there was her herd, but none of them were close enough to her to provide a home for her. His grandparents had told him about the the Old One's announcement.. that ali would be placed with a Great Valley family, if all went well..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Aug 20 2007 on  09:56 AM
Longtail pulled Petrie aside and whispered into his ear, "I'd watch what you say...Cera's in a good mood, don't ruin it okay, besides we're going to see Ali...so let's get going!"
"Sorry me just surprised is all"Petrie whispered to Longtail. "You right let's go see Ali"Petrie said.

Rhett walked up to Littlefoot it was clear that Rhett was extremely sad about Ali and the possibility of never seeing her again. But Rhett was trying his absoloute hardest to not let it show. "Good morning Littlefoot" He said with a forced smile.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Unfortunately for Rhette, Littlefoot could read people's emotions very well, how they were really feeling at a given time. He saw right away that Rhette was deeply troubled. "What's wrong Rhette? " He asked, concern on his face. "is it about Ali? well, you've got company there" he said softly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhett sighed and sadly nodded his head. "I feel so upset right now Littlefoot. I never told anybody this but I was extremely close to Ali and her mom almost like family. First Real family I have ever had before. I couldn't get any sleep at all. All I could think about was Ali and how sad she was. I wish it was me that was killed instead at least then Ali would still have her mom. Ali os way to nice a person for something like this to happen to. And what makes me sadder is I know how it feels to have no one. When I was very little my parents died. After that there was really nobody who I could turn to. Ali and her mom had seen me all alone and talked to the Wise one about letting me join with them. If it weren't for Ali and Anna I may have been dead all ready." Rhett said sadly to Littlefoot and began to cry he turned away from Littlefoot. ANd wiped his eyes and turned back to Littlefoot as if nothing had happened.  Rhett was not very good with showing how sad he was to others. Especially Littlefoot who had seemed to accept this dilemma very maturely. "I just don't want to lose ALi and never see her again Littlefoot" He said softly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail had been walking for a few minutes, and then started to whine as he said "I can't see a thing, I'll see if I can find Ali from the air." Longtail then spread his wings and jumped into the air, using his keen eyes to search for his friend...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"well, Rhette,..'littlefoot replied. "Go and ask the Old One if you can stay with Ali's family, whoever thst is..but I woldn't get my hopes up.. my grandparents told me that herds usually don't let members leave unless there ais a good reason for doing so.. in ali's case, her mom wanted her to stay here, if that is possible.. I don't see the Old One letting you stay too... sorry" Littlefoot understood how Rhette was feeling,but he also had to be realistic as well..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhett sadly nodded his head with a sniffle. Rhett had a feeling that the Old one would say no and that's what made him feel so sad. Ali would be able to stay while Rhett once again basically had no one. Rhett didn't really matter to the rest of the herd aside from maybe Ali and Anna and the Old one didn't really talk to him unless she was angry about something that he did. "Why should I even bother asking the Old one if I could stay with Ali? It's just a waste of time I all ready know what her answer is going to be. "Rhett said sadly . He knew it wasn't very realistic to want to stay with Ali. But now he felt like he'd never see any of them ever again. Including Ali, Littlefoot, Petrie, and the others. There was no way around this way Rhett saw it everything that he loved and liked was gone. Basically Rhett felt like there was no hope for him at all .

Shorty walked over to Littlefoot. "Maybe I could try talking to the old one for him.  Maybe the Old one can make a exception. I don't want Rhett to feel bad Littlefoot. Basically Rhett says he basically has no one. He never really had a real family. And according to him Rhett said Ali and Anna felt like his family. Perhaps that's a good enough reason. Maybe you could help I think if we both try to convince the Old One to let Rhett stay there is a chance he'd be able to. Rhett is really depending on us to give it a try and I don't think Rhett can do it he's to upset and has lost all hope. Can't we try Littlefoot? At least to help out Rhett? "Shorty whispered to Littlefoot.