The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The "Would You Rather" Game!

brekclub85 · 1095 · 74020

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lol Slenderman...brrr, can't even imagine that many spiders O_o

WYR eat a nutricious breakfast, and be filled with all the nutrients you could possibly want from a single meal.... or pig out on cheesecake?
(Cheesecake in the breakroom today! My life is good!)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would rather eat a nutritious breakfast.  I am currently on a self-imposed diet since my beta-blocker serious cuts into my metabolic rate.

Would you rather take a high-level university course in theoretical physics or advanced calculus?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Physics. I may not be that good at it because it has a lot of math but I'd find it marginally more interesting that calc.

Would you rather take a class on protein structure and function or a class on cell signaling and disease?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would rather attend a class on protein structure and function.  It is the shape of the proteins that are formed through translation (and not DNA itself or mRNA formed through transcription) that directly gives rise to the phenotypic characteristics of all living organisms.  Therefore, I would hope that by learning about this particular topic that I would have a better understanding of how the genotype of an organism gives rise to its actual physical characteristics.

Would you rather have a closed fracture of the femur (the bone does not penetrate the skin) or a compound fracture of the humerus (the bone does penetrate the skin)?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Compound fracture in the humerus.  Not only am I a runner, but my profession requires standing, walking, and using steps.  If I had to choose, I'd rather fracture a non-weightbearing bone.

Would you rather be in a single car crash or in a bus crash (you being a bus passenger)?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would rather be in a single car crash.  Either way I am probably going to be injured, but in the bus crash there would be many others with the possibility of injury besides myself.

Assuming you had no access to computers, would you rather be imprisoned without access to television or without access to books?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
No television.

Would you rather live in the Darwin's Soldiers 'verse or the Into the Black 'verse?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I think I would choose the Darwin's Soldiers 'verse

Would you rather someone be sitting next to you while smoking a cigarette in the humidity or eat peanut butter straight from the jar?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I'd eat peanut butter straight from the jar. 'Cause I sometimes do that.

Would you rather play the Nintendo Virtual Boy or the Philips CDI?

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Nintendo Virtual Boy.

Would you rather swim with a Cretoxyrhina (swimming sharptooth shark) or jump off a steep hill and break your legs up to the bottom of your spine?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Those are rather harsh but I guess swim with a T-Rex

Would you rather bungee jump off a cliff or swim with sharks

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I think I would rather swim with sharks.

Would you rather listen to the soundtrack of the movie Frozen or eat a plate full of Brussels Sprouts?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Where's the choice? :lol: Frozen for the win!

Would you rather be...

lonely but wealthy
poor but having a good social life
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I used to be poor and lonely. And I like it, srsl. :p

But I will pick lpoor but having a good social life.

----

Would you rather be...

tree
or immortal meduse (Turritopsis dohrnii)

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I would rather be an immortal meduse (Turritopsis  dohrnii)

would you rather have the powers to transform into any animal you desire with your mind or drink black coffee?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Transform into any animal sounds cool, so that. I hate coffee anyway.

Would you rather have written a book that made you no money, but was a cult classic, or written a book that made you a fortune, but your ashamed of, and most people say is crap?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
of course "book that made you no money, but was a cult classic".

Would you rather
get some superpower like telekinesis but it would cost your health VERY bad
or say norman healthy human?

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I would rather stay a normal healthy human.

Would you rather go to a concert of your favorite singer or band or go see a movie at the theater?

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Would you rather watch Land Before Time or Jurassic Park?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Jul 14 2017 on  11:06 AM
I would rather stay a normal healthy human.

Would you rather go to a concert of your favorite singer or band or go see a movie at the theater?
I'll go see a movie at a theater.

Would you rather get a visit from the T-rex in Jurassic Park or Sharptooth from The Land Before Time?

Note: I'm skipping LBT90321's post on the account he's no longer here and he did not follow the rules of the game.