The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

What inspired your usernames?

Chomper98 · 71 · 35223

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Geez IDK what inspired my username, I guess it was just something ez that I would always remember.
Still waiting for the bluth cut

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Geez IDK what inspired my username, I guess it was just something ez that I would always remember.
I gues your username reminds you that your name is not Nathan. :D

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
It's a pun on "Hotel California". It just popped into my head when I was making my account, I guess :smile
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Well, I am some random fangirl... 13 year old me wasn't the most creative haha

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

gutza1

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Apparently it was what my parents nicknamed me when I was still in the womb, as they didn't check my sex. It's a weird Romanian thing, as my parents immigrated to the US from Romania.
"This song is new to me, but I am honored to be a part of it."
-Solanum

The Mr. E's science advisor and the GoF's resident spaceflight enthusiast

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Apparently it was what my parents nicknamed me when I was still in the womb, as they didn't check my sex. It's a weird Romanian thing, as my parents immigrated to the US from Romania.

Cool. I watched movie based in Romanian Caves called The Cave. A great suspense thriller horror film:

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on June 23, 2023, 01:49:05 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on June 23, 2023, 01:49:05 PM
sandwich

What does the aabiscus part of your username mean? :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
What does the aabiscus part of your username mean? :)

Haha that’s the username I use on every site, I chose it when I was like 14. My goal was to appear first on any alphabetical lists, hence the double A, and I chose the word ‘abacus’ because I liked how it had the letters a, b, and c in it. (And the ‘I’ was just to make sure there weren’t too many ‘a’s in the word.) It was all very calculated in a kinda nonsensical way, but hey it kinda worked, I have very good Google SEO by this point from using it on so many sites!

DiddyKT2

• A softie for sidekicks
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
"DiddyK" comes from Diddy Kong, my all-time favorite fictional character, and "F1" comes from Formula 1, since I'm such an obsessive motorsport fanatic. :)petrie  Funnily enough, I was originally DiddyKF1Enthusiast on YouTube and a few other places for a while, but I later decided to shorten it to just "DiddyKF1" because I wanted a shorter name and it just ticked and stuck ever since! :petrieLOL
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy