The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

james bond

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i've read two of the books. they are execellent if you like spy novels.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I haven't read any James Bond book yet. Are they more realistic than the movies, which are, while fun to watch in many cases, prone to exaggerate or even abandon the laws of nature?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
they are very realistic they are better than the movies. the movies are fun to watch most of them have a pg rating only 2 have a pg-13 rating those ones are licence to kill and the world is not enough. i did not really like on her majesty's seceret service. the ending is very sad :cry

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
a character i've created is based on james bond. my version of bond is a raptor. he is in my current story. he has no human technology in my current story.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I've read "On Her Majesty's Royal Secret Service" and "Your Only Live Twice". They were very good, all in all, better than most of the movies, but my favorite James Bond thing, period, would have to be Pierce Brosnan's first, "Goldeneye".
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf