The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Valley Vs. TDV

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Since it's been 1 year since the debut of Sharptooth Valley and nearing the 1-year anniversary of the first chapter of Total Drama Valley, I was just wondering which of the two fanfic franchises (At least that's what I consider them occasionally, even though I know franchise is an inaccurate term for them.) that you enjoy more?

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sharptooth Valley for sure. Nothing against Total Drama Valley, but it's a crossover that can be difficult to understand if you're not into the Total Drama cartoons as well as LBT.

What I love about Sharptooth Valley is the contrast between behavoirs of the characters.  I love how Redclaw "Redfoot" is now given an entirely different role then what everyone percieves him as. Now he actually has to be responsible, rather then selfish.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I like both. They are great. :p  :DD  :lol  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe