The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Expanded Fanfiction Extras

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
What exactly do I mean? Well, the thing is, fanfics that twist and turn and add whole new dimensions to the LBT world may need extra little bits to help the reader (not to mention the writer  :lol ) understand it better.

What sort of things am I referring to? It can be anything - things like maps of locations found in your fanfic, timelines and how they're relative to everything, wikiboxes of locations and events, including conflicts. That sort of stuff.

Now, if any of you have already designed this sort of thing, let us know and give us a look.  :DD I may get to work myself on a wikibox concerning the First Battle of the Great Valley. For more information, see Xal's flashback in chapter 5 of Venatione Venatus... :lol

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
This is the sort of thing I mean:

This is the battle that took place in Xal's flashback. Why you ask, is it only the first? And who is Gigas? Only time will tell... ;)

The pic is probably shoddy, but I hope you can read... :o

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
5 B.G.E refers to the date this battle took place - five years before the Great Earthshake.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mmmh... It'd probably would be interesting to make a time-line for my Greatest Sacrafice-Universe, but I better wait until I finished posting the main story here :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, that's interesting, Toby :)

I didn't reply in the first place because I knew what this is about but at the same time I didn't know... Does this make any sence? :unsure:

Anyway, I think there'll be a post of me in here soon.
Inactive, probably forever.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
I look forward to it! It'll probably be less blurry than mine... :lol