The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Amy's Fanart List *New*

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Since my old one is pretty much something I want to leave at the bottom of the archive, I decided to just pick up a pencil/art program to update some of my fan characters and maybe manipulate my old style to look a little uh...professional looking. And because I'm wary about my images being too big for certain monitors/screens, I'm just going to link them from DA or other photo/art sites I use.

First one...oh boy. This character has gone through so many changes. Remember Angelina to those back in the day when I wrote that LBT12: Warrior Flyers fanfic but never finished? He was Petrie's destined girlfriend, intelligent, beautiful, and an idealized version of almost myself as the character.

I basically split her character into two. One, Pterra, who I plan on drawing in the not so distant future, having Angel's former very feminine physical appearance and some negative qualities, though she is notably older than the main five so it makes more sense for her to act a certain way than if she was their age.

And then here's Rana. This is only a concept drawing and am shamelessly using Mama flyer's body type as a base, but I'm pretty happy with the process of it. She's a teen, tomboyish, very rebellious, as she always looks for an excuse to break the rules and go on an adventure. I'm not sure if I want her to be Petrie's GF again...yet. But it's a work in progress obviously.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Thanks, I'm pretty proud of this result too. :) It's just the feet and legs I'm unsure about.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's not bad :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile