The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ultimate Gamesmaster Quiz

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey gang!

Thought, just for a giggle, we'd host our own Video Games Quiz. I'm aware there is already one in the Party Room but that has remained dormant for a while so I thought we'd start afresh. As with the other quizzes, one person asks a question, the first person to post with the correct answer gets to ask the next one. Clues can be given if after a few tries no one's got it right. Questions can be absolutely anything relative to video games.

Let's see how we fair eh?  ;)

What was the initial intended name for Nintendo's latest home console before it was officially changed to "Wii"?

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Nintendo Revolution. I waited and tsarved for several months until they decided to change to "Wii".

So, next question is on me, right?

EDIT: I'm must be seeing things. Don't mind.  :blink:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeppo! That's correct...you've got the next question Explorer...fire away ;)

(Who the deuce is Nick?!  :blink:  :lol )

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I must have been seeing things... don't mind it. <.<

So... For the next question...

How could the game "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest" be acquired?

You were expecting this kind of question, right? Eheh...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
A Bonus disc when buying a Nintendo Gamecube with The Legend of Zelda: Th Windwaker" included. The package contained Ocarina of Time along with the Master Quest.
Atleast, that's how I got mine. :P:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
By preordering a copy of Zelda Windwaker when it came out for the Gamecube. You would then receive Orcarina of Time, the original version, and Master Quest, and revised version, both for the Gamecube.

I actually have it

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Lillefot Posted on Jan 20 2009, 12:36 PM

LBTfan13 Posted on Jan 20 2009, 12:36 PM

Lol, now what?  :lol:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Oh God. What's even worse is that both answers are right! I forgot there's also the collector's disk when you buy a Gamecube with windwaker in the package. I got mine through preordering windwaker, but my friend borrowed it and never gave it back lol. I still have the original N64 cartridge so I still get to play it.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Since I have no follow-up question, and probably won't be able to answer any more either, I give this ball to you Rob. The next question is yours!  :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
All right then. I'm sorry if Explorer was going to say otherwise, but here goes what could be a tricky one.

In 2002, which N64 game contained a line which was rated the fourth worst game line ever?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Clayfighters 63 1/3?  :lol (That game was dire in itself :DD)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nope, but that game was pretty bad :lol

I'll give you a hint. It's a game you wouldn't expect to receive this.
Probably not a good hint, but it doesn't give anything away.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You were doomed as soon as you lost the ability to love." // Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Am I right?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uff...there's enough cheese in that line to make you lactose intolerant!  :lol Is that the one LBTFan13? Sounds pretty bad to me... :p

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
That is a bad line, but it's still not it :lol:

I'll give one more hint, and if you guys still can't get it then I'll give you a different question.

Think about popular Nintendo icons, like Mario, Link, Donkey Kong.............

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
by 2002, do you mean the game was released in 2002, or the game was rated 4th worse in 2002.

Anyways, thats what was keeping me from answering, as i wasn't sure at the time, but i'm gonna guess Star Fox 64.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
It was rated 4th worse, and nope :D  But Star Fox I believe had a line in that list somewhere ;)

Keep guessing!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Do a barrel roll!"
-Peppy Hare; Star Fox 64-

Is that the right answer?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Star Fox was already guessed, and sorry but it's not. :(

I can see this was too hard of a question to answer without research, so I'll ask another one.

The correct answer was Donkey Kong 64. In the opening rap, during DK's segment, the line which was rated the 4th worst line used in a game in 2002 was, "His coaconut gun can fire in spurts. If he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt!"

I realize i speled coaconut wrong but oh well. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look it up on youtube. It's pretty funny actually :rolleyes:

Here's maybe an easier one. Might have to do research here as well, but hopefully not too much.

This famous serious from Capcom intended to release a game on the N64, but instead it was released years later for the Gamecube. This game is a prequel to all the others, and pictures of it can be found on the internet. What is the series, and which game is it?