The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I personally love most of Season 3. Twilight turning into an alicorn is the first thing that I've truly disliked all season. I frankly don't understand your viewpoint, Petrie.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just thought the episodes where rushed and no effort into them at all. I know they tried but they failed. And the picture of the Twilight as a Alicorn is very cool and wicked good.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
In your opinion, they failed. You don't speak for the rest of us.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay, what's with this alicorn Twilight drama? Did the creators turn her into one? WTF is going on? Totally lost here.  :blink:  :blink:
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Twilight's apparently turning into an alicorn in the final episode of season three and Bronies' jimmies are rustled about it.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You know one thing I've realized about this whole Twilicorn thing?  That people say it comes completely out of left field.  WRONG!!

There have been several hints since Season 1 that this would happen.  The biggest being her element and her life goal.

Anyone want to take a guess at how those two things relate to it all?

I'll give you all a few days before I reveal how it works.

Just think about it and I'm sure you'll get it. ;)

See ya later!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Exactly people need to realize this was gonna happen at one point but nope the few bronies didn't use there brains and think this through. Now war broke out and everything when in fact it was gonna happen so it's not out of place like people are saying it is. They're dead on and following up on this.

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
We just had our pony convention, February 2, 2013.

called... "PH PonyCon '13" it is actually the second pony convention here in the Philippines. The first one was last year, which I haven' been to. But this one, I managed to save up some good money for it.

album here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5...88010766&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5...88010766&type=1

We had so much fun that day, and since it was set from 12NN up to 12AM, heck it was a total blast. Merchandise booth, great merchs, t-shirts, mugs, plushies, hats, clip-on ears, canvass drawings, art commissions booths, keychains, necklaces, stickers, bookmarks, damn a lot more, but this one booth, sells official MLP toys, though it is kinda expensive for me so yeah. lol. I only saved 1,900 pesos for that.

So what merchandise did I buy? well I got this pony plushy pre-ordered and just gonna pick it up for that day, it was a Derpy plushy.

some other stuff I got is a t-shirt, also pre-ordered. A "bored pony" shirt, that's my OC pony by the way. Also named "Dozy Slumbers". Also I got other stuff, like pony hat which is a twilight sparkle themed one, a fluttershy mug, a pinkie pie t-shirt, and some pony prints, which is from my best friend "Kyroking" perhaps some of you might know him.  :DD

and have some more pictures here...

yes. there's a Chrysalis cosplayer.

also a Luna cosplayer

oh, the DJ there also cosplayed as starswirl the (bearded) lol. and some other guy who is like Bane. Also that DJ got into a fursuit when after-party striked. (after party was from 10PM - 12AM)

freedom wall/board/white board

also, anypony know this musician? I actually wrote that in the freedom board. ISMBOFepicly FOREVER!!!!  :smile

and that's me, with that Bored Pony print I printed before I went to the event.

Pony Cube Plushies

Some other info, we had a little skit there together with Kyroking and some other guys, it's called "Assassination Skit" since they're quite obsessed with assassins creed, so they did it. One little problem. I had no props as weapon. but then... COMPUTER PROGRAMMING BOOK. so yeah I used a book instead.

Also, during the after-party.... I went dancing berser--- let's rather not talk about that.  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

Footage of the whole event will be released soon though, on youtube that is.

Also gonna be featured in Equestria Daily soon. Keep track of it!  :DD

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward to the new episode. Hopefully next week it's on. And I'm glad you had fun at your convention Petrie.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can totally agree with the picture you posted. And I also think it's true and amazing as well.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well season four has been confirmed to be 26 episodes. 66x1, I'm not sure what he's asking. Derpy...I don't know. It'd be cool if she returned but it doesn't really matter to me anymore. She never contributed anything to the show. She was just a Where's Waldo kind of character. And Meghan McCarthy's damn good at this because experience.

So which ones will she answer? The first and last are my guess. Even though the first has already been confirmed.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
66x1, I'm not sure what he's asking.

He's asking about the 66-minute DVD that was supposed to be completed back in December.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Stitch,Feb 6 2013 on  02:24 AM
66x1, I'm not sure what he's asking.

He's asking about the 66-minute DVD that was supposed to be completed back in December.
A 66 minute DVD? I think I might have heard of that before. I wonder what it is and when it will be released?