The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Oogaboo's artwork and comic

oogaboo · 16 · 2256

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'll admit...I'm more of a dragon artist and an anthropomorphic animal artist than anything else. I've never drawn any dinosaurs except Radical Rex and that Cera and Petrie pic. As an artist, I need to draw everything! So a whole bunch of my art will be uploaded here. Including strips of my comic book. I'm open to any critique so be honest with me. I hope to get better and better as my skills get better.

Anyway, I'm VERY proud of this pic. In fact, I think this should be my cover art for my first comic book. What do you think?

This pic below was going to be my cover page but I don't think its that good. Compared to my latest cover art above, this pic was made back in late 2009 so I'll probably use it for something else and or remake it. And I don't wanna show off the aliens or Dizzy on the cover because I have other plans for them in my 3rd book which is bein' written in script form as we speak.

Here is one more random pic that I want to show off for any pokemon fans here.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here is one of my earlier pics. This pic shows Flare and his friends relaxing in the "Chillaxin waterfall."

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow! You're a great artist. Such a colorful and clean style! I especially like the fire in the first image. The dragons at the Chillaxin waterfall make me feel warm inside, especially that yellow smiling one with the orange hair. Her smile is contagious. I can't stop looking at her!

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks! I'm all about color! I need to make a reference sheet for Starfire. (Starfire is the one with the contagious smile)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have no idea what's going on in some of these pictures, but they're very well made. All of the characters look consistent, nothing's broken. I like it.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
More random pics! This piece is an early concept art of Dizzy! It shows one of his basic moves called Dizzorienty.

And to anyone that is curious about my avatar here is a full pic of one of my Antagonists in my other comic series, Tinker & Pinker.

By the way, both of the above pics are made in Adobe Illustrator. I'm going to upload one of my Flare comic strips next. I just gotta color 'em first.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice artwork and very well drawn characters.  I look forward to more of your artwork.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Finally! Here is the first page of my comic book! Or Web comic, if you will. To anyone that is curious about who is the narrator, he is the the planetary guardian Neon. The setting takes place on a continent called Chino. In the third panel you see a landscape of Dragonair School and a few dragon houses made specially from them.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks interesting.  Interesting doing a web comic.  Don't do a schedule that would be to fast for you.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
^Nah. I write my own script and draw at my own pace. I discipline myself to get some things done too. :)

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here is the second page of my comic book! Good morning, FLare!

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here is pg number 3! Oi...All the coloring and detailing sure takes up a lot of time. This page just shows a little exposition of Flare's pictures on his wall.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is a little reference sheet of Starfire who is sorta like the supporting character of Flare and one of his best friends. This is actually a redesign of her and I've had a hard time trying to come up with the right hair style for her. It had to look like she was older and I needed to make sure it doesn't cover her ears. Now, I think her ears and hair look okay.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This page just shows Flares what he does in the early morning.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This pic was made four years ago and it shows one of Flare's deadliest attacks. This attack is called Flare Beam. I plan on making an updated version of this attack since I feel its a bit old. It looks nice but I still want to improve this move.