The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Got married today

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
So today was a big event for me. I just married my girlfriend of 5 years, fiance of 2 years, in a small wedding at a family-owned cabin on the beach. It went off without a hitch, which I'm very glad because I planned the entire thing myself. I preordered the food, booked the venue and tables , filled out the registry, hired a photographer, assigned family members to flowers, cake, music, so if anything went wrong it would have been my fault.

Well, now my wife and I are relaxing in the hotel room we'll be staying at the beginning of our honeymoon, and everything went great. We're waiting for some room service to arrive (turns out its very difficult to eat at your own wedding, people are grabbing you to talk while you try to reach the food) and then we're going to sleep. It was an exhausting day, but I'm just glad all the guests had fun :)

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Congrats mate! (I''m Aussie leave me alone  :lol) Even though I don't know you I am happy for you! I wish both of you good luck and enjoy life together  :goodluck.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congratulations, hope you both have a long and great life together.  Don't forgot to visit here when you can.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Oh boy, that's excellent news! Congratulations LettuceBacon&Tomato/Sandwich man :DD  :DD . I hope it will be the beginning of something even better than anything that was before :yes  :exactly .

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Congratulations, and here's to the happy couple! I hope that everything goes well for you two.  :)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Congratulations!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations! Glad you had fun and everything went well! :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
This is awesome Nick! Congratulations :)
I wish you and your wife all the best for your honeymoon and for all the time to come :yes  :goodluck

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wish you happiness, happiness and more happiness. Congratulations!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Congratulations, LB&T! I'm glad it went well. I wish you both lots of happiness in the future! :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Aww, congratulations! It's so wonderful to hear that, best wishes to both of you  :D
Also, props for being the event planner! I'm working on mine right now, ridiculously complicated, heheh. Glad to hear it all went smoothly :yes

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A very happy congratulations to you! :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Congratulations!  :cheers <- Imagine these are wine glasses (or non-alcoholic grape juice glasses).

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
^ Or "Cham-pag-nee"

Congratulations to you! I do believe this makes you the first active member to be a husband, but I wouldn't know. So double congrats there.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations!  Best wishes to both of you.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations :celebrate  :cheers  :goodluck !

I like the idea of planning your own wedding.  If that day (hopefully) comes for me and a special guy, I would love to do the planning :yes.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Sep 30 2013 on  11:01 PM
Congratulations :celebrate  :cheers  :goodluck !

I like the idea of planning your own wedding.  If that day (hopefully) comes for me and a special guy, I would love to do the planning :yes.
The decision was made more out of financial necessity, but it was nice to have such control as well. It was a really personal event, with both families pitching in heavily.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My bro recently had a beach-wedding, and I have to say, it was one of the nicest ceremonies I've ever been to, so it sounds liek you guys are off to a great start :smile
Congrats, LBT! I wish you and your wife much happiness!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein