The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I don't know what happened last night...

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well ok, this isn't entirely new. Basically I have some times where I sit on my tail bone in a certain way for too long and it'll start to hurt. It only hurts for about 10 seconds or so after I stand up and then goes away. However this time it won't go away, and it's like a million times worse :bang

Basically if I bend over even the slightest bit, it'll hurt alot. It was almost impossible to fall asleep last night. I thought maybe it would just go away in the morning, but nope. It's still just as bad, if not, worse.

My parents just told me to let it heal itself. But it's still just the question of, how did it happen?

Has anyone here ever had this problem before? I'm guessing it's maybe the way I sat or maybe I was just sitting a certain way for too long.

It still hurts like crazy :cry2

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps it was the way you were sitting.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
This sounds very much like a problem with the sciata to me. I had it only once after I probably twisted somehow while sleeping on a very thin air mattress. You have my greates sympathy as I remember that really hurt like...
It took two days to vanish (and the second it wasn't quite as bad as the first), and I haven't had it anymore ever since.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It took two days to vanish (and the second it wasn't quite as bad as the first)
Funny enough, it's startin to clear up now, hehe :lol: it's not nearly as bad as it was last night, or this morning.