The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Everything Changes Video

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My newest LBT video, which finishes off the songs for LBT 12, is finally up.  Hope you enjoy it. :^.^:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krDSCdWCXDc

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
This one song reminds me a bit of "Still" from Ben Folds (if you've seen Over the Hedge you've heard the song).  Thanks for sharing it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
LBT 12 is out over here now, but I'm keeping it as a "reward" for next week when I'll be done with all my exams. I couldn't keep myself from listening to the song however. I'm quite fond of it. Cera sure has impressive solos in this one. Tim, when we are doing this one I'm sure it will take many, many attempts for us, especially for the male singers :lol
I've seen Over the Hedge only once and it is some time ago, so my memory to it isn't the best. Moreover I saw the German version only, but still I think you have a good point. Certainly much better than what I had to think of when just reading the title (before listening to the song). "The times they are a' changin'"  :lol:
Bob Dylan sure was thinking on a different level of change and picked a different language of music too.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There are a number of songs from LBT that, if I had a microphone to connect to my computer, I wouldn't hesitate to post a recording of me singing it.  This happens to be one of them.  I am quite pleased with the songs of LBT 12.  They never seem to disappoint.  If you ask me, Universal seems to have quite the nack for creating good songs.  However, I feel that they are slumping a bit with the TV Series. (Please, Universal, we don't need so many repeats.)

I plan to do all the other songs from the movies.  This will include the ones that play during the credits.  Next up, LBT 11. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
If we ever do some more fan-based renditions of the LBT songs perhaps you ought to join in.