The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time Toys

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Speaking of Littlefoot... It looks like his neck is twisted in a unnatural way...  :rhett_ohsnap

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
@NewOrder Wow, you actually own all these now? That's so cool! :Mo I have most of these figures, but I unfortunately don't have any of their accessories because I bought mine used (which is why they're sort of scuffed up, too).

I do. Got lucky, set up a few ebay alerts and managed to find them new in box for about $35 each. The most expensive one was Ruby.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
@NewOrder What is that thing with Littlefoot supposed to be?

It's a stick with leaves, he can hold on to it with his mouth. Rather silly actually.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Speaking of Littlefoot... It looks like his neck is twisted in a unnatural way...  :rhett_ohsnap

Yeah, not really in love with Littlefoot's design here. There's an older Littlefoot figure with less articulation from Playmates that's more show accurate. It's a bit rare to find so it ends up being quite expensive.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
By the way I had just realized that Playmates is the same company that made the King Kong toys for the 2005 film. Is Playmates a Universal owned toy company or is this just a crazy coincidence?