The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My TV Series Videos Removed From YouTube

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How many DVDs of the TV series are out? I know that episodes were released, I think, 4 at a time, but how many are there and can anyone name all the DVDs, please.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: Justin1993,Jul 11 2011 on  11:58 AM
How many DVDs of the TV series are out? I think, 4 at a time, but how many are there and can anyone name all the DVDs, please.
There are 6. But one episode is missing from the DVDs, The Big Longneck Test, I think. There is a seventh DVD, but it just has Canyon of the Shiny Stones and The Star Day Celebration. You are correct about the number of episodes, but I think that one of them has five episodes. I had to look to see what the names were, but I didn't look for the episode names.

1. Amazing Adventures
2. Friends Forever
3. Good Times & Good Friends
4. Adventures in the Mysterious Beyond
5. Through the Eyes of Spike Tail
6. Magical Discoveries

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Justin1993,Jul 11 2011 on  09:58 AM
How many DVDs of the TV series are out? I know that episodes were released, I think, 4 at a time, but how many are there and can anyone name all the DVDs, please.
There are 6 DVDs total.  You can find them all at Amazon.

Friends Forever

Magical Discoveries

Good Times and Good Friends

Through the Eyes of A Spiketail

Adventuring in the Mysterious Beyond

Amazing Adventures

However, this only gets you 24 of the episodes if you live in the US.  You can get a 25th by buying The Land Before Time 13: The Wisdom of Friends as that one has an episode in the Bonus Material.

The Land Before Time 13: The Wisdom of Friends

However, that still leaves one left.  It was sadly NEVER released in the US.  You can download a Low Quality Version of it at the following link. (Full Quality Version Currently Unavailable.)

The Big Longneck Test

Hope this helps you in getting as many as you can legit. :)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks pokeplayer and adder! I've been looking for them since I heard about the series.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, Vimeo caught me!  My alternate account there has been removed and the videos are gone.

So yeah, they're gone now!

Well, time to go to the next one on the list. :)

Oh, and if you wish to know the secret place I've been putting them, PM me!

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
^
I doubt that the episodes and movies will be allowed anywhere until they are public domain - which only happens if they owners of the movie has been dead 100 years (the copyright expires) or the copyright is removed, not even megaupload/video. Even if the series in dead, they'll still want to make money off the movies and that means they'll be removed if they are spotted, even from the secret website you have them uploaded on.-_-

Though I have seen that Univeral is uploading their movies to youtube - nothing LBT related (of course :rolleyes: ), and you only have to pay a price less than $3.00 (I think) to watch it.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I guess I should consider myself a bit lucky. I'm still waiting for Universal to slap me with some copyright. I'm surprised they haven't already.  :unsure:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That stinks. And I hope this special place doesn't ban you also.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, looks like I'm not the only one being attacked by Universal.  The following person did low-quality full-length versions of the TV Series.  You'd think the "low-quality" part would help in making it an exception, but nope, Universal is pretty serious here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LBTLover1

If this keeps up, there won't be ANY LBT Stuff left on YouTube.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I guess this means it won't be long before my videos are found too. I basically have half the 1st movie up. Albeit, the vids are flipped and only the score is heard.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I keep hearing of all this Universal is removing LBT videos news, and think in the make of my head that means Universal is planning to do SOMETHING with LBT.

...then I slap myself and remember that that would be crazy, and probably would never happen.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I've notice that a ton of stuff Land Before Time related is long gone now. Witch isn't good. But we can't do anything about it.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jul 25 2011 on  05:31 PM
Yeah I've notice that a ton of stuff Land Before Time related is long gone now. Witch isn't good. But we can't do anything about it.
DO NOT SAY THAT!  YES!  WE!  CAN!!

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Trust me when I say that the fans have won those fights.

We just need to find our own way of fighting back. :)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah I know we can win this fight. We should come up with a plan first.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they own the copyright to everything LBT-related. Copyright laws were amended a few years ago to cover copying without the intent to make a profit, , which downloading these videos is considered to be under the law. It would be one thing if they themselves put the videos up online, which is a direction they should have done..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
But didn't because all they care about is making money that is it. It would have been nice if they did but you know these big multi billion dollars company's all they want is money. But to make money witch they don't need right now is fans. It would have been nice if they didn't go after us for harmless stuff but what can you do. They're a afraid of loosing pennies if they did that. But maybe one day it will change and they will upload there stuff someday like other companies do. Like CBS Has a You Tube Channel where they upload there stuff. It maybe only clips but still they did it. Universal should do it. But they won't but should.