The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Tale Lost To Fate

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah, if we have arguments we clear it up via pm or skype. if you have skype, we have a group chat set up, where our rpers discuss plans for thier characters, ideas for subplots and things like that.  once we have your skype name we can add you to the  group, and we can bounce ideas off each other.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure thing.just going to add you to my contact lists, so we can chat one and one whenever you feel like it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the bounty on john and nick has been raised to a staggering 15 million, plus a smaller bounty has been put on members of the group. so lets put  it this way, allies, already thin on the ground, will be getting thinner.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Uh oh, that is not good. Is the smaller bounty placed also in all members of the group? since they can be considered as allies of John and Nick? :blink: .

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its for anyone traveling with them, yes.  the bounty isnt specific whether its 100 thousand per, or just 100000 for all of them.  and it doesn't have pictures of any of the other members.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, as long as it is not very specific it should give the group a tiny respite. But I suppose bounty posters would become more speicific as time passes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes, as time goes on, it will, as the group becomes more and more of a threat to apep and his control.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, due to a combination of no longer being sure of what's exactly going on, as well as real life issues, I will be pulling out of this RP.  It's been fun.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorry to see you go.  Maybe Eric can be with the group but be quiet, or he can go off to get some help for the group from some folks he knows maybe, as ways to explain his absence and you could always return in the future with the same character.

The group are attacking a fort some bandits have taken over.  They are divided into 2 groups, 1 is sneaking & the less stealthy are doing a frontal sort of attack.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
if you change your mind Eric, you are always welcome back. no need to asjk, just jump right back in.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is a real shame, because you are one of the people I always wanted to play a GoF rpg with. If you ever come back here I am most sure you will be welcomed without any doubts :DD .

I hope things will somehow improve for you.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I'm sorry about how things are going for you Eric.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
he group has reunited with dru essa kyo and feli, now its on to face the Count and countess.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the group has arrived at the palace, so john you can put your execution subplot into action..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I figured why Kor's character Chaka thinks they cannot trust Sukki, and that is because Wocky never fixed a terrible typo in the post that says:

" Don't Worry! " Sukki chirped, as she trailed after the group. " I will definitely betray you! You can count on meow! … Me!" she swallowed down the extra apple she'd been holding, then yawned big and wide. " So… We are friends now? "

I am very sure it should have been:

" Don't Worry! " Sukki chirped, as she trailed after the group. " I will definitely not betray you! You can count on meow! … Me!" she swallowed down the extra apple she'd been holding, then yawned big and wide. " So… We are friends now? "

I hope this will solve any future problems before they happen (with the eventual return of Loyfe, for example). and  Idid send Kor a PM aswell.

P.S.: Also, I think Belmont can be better suited to reply to the two last posts made by StarfallRaptor. Just saying.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice observance chile. i will be playing as the orc until LCP returns.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
john wants a break folks so the rp will be on hiatus until after the holidays.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Make that permanently, I'll be sure to have the admins remove the threads so there will be no trace of it.

Unless one of you want to continue it. But I will have no part of it.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Whoa, whoa.  What happened to bring this on?