The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183770

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Thanks, Nicula. I think you are right." - Kyo said as he tried to smile.

Qa'Meret stood up again and looked at Taloc. - "You have been awfully quiet lately, I am glad you'll be participating in the show too. So I look forward to witness what you have to show." - the Khajiit grinned.  - "Would you like some sort of costume?"

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc gave his eager, manic smile. "Yellow," he said with an edge of excitement in his voice "Anything in yellow and very large would be lovely, Qa'Mer." He gingerly dropped his hammer head first to the ground, causing an enormous crash as he walked over to the layout of clothes.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That's the spirit!" - Qa'Meret replied to Taloc. - "...  I just hope Dae has some extra gold so Bestilla can repair that floor." - the Khajiit said while rising an eyebrow.

Kyo was the one who more felt the hammer as it hit the ground, been the younger and smaller member of the group. But he admitted that he is tempted to get closer to that hammer.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
pan flute, alright;' Sed Said writing it down " asnd we'll have you tekll stories. '  that will keep the kids on the edge of their seats i'm sure ' She gave Taloc a smile ' Besides everyone in the group has a role to play..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Among other people, the hammer would have never left Taloc's hand, let alone his gaze or his mind. But he was enthralled to be able to act like a socialite for once-- to engage and audience among a group of friends.

"I can fix that," he said dismissively. "It won't be any trouble, I promise you. How long until we perform, Sed?"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked at the hammer and then to Taloc, he sighed and smiled as he turned around and walked back to the counter. - "I am glad the group is still quite big."

Qa'Meret also got close to the counter, he then asked Bestilla. - "Does your nice shop have variety in costumes of about Taloc's size? I just don't want anything to ruin that great mood he has."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the first performance will be tom night. as we will need time to rehearse, and drum up some customers.  plus t should give us enouigh time to getused to playing the instruments and get over any stage fright we might have' Sed Said to Taloc.
_
 You better be able to fix it bestilla said to him ' because I cant afford to spend 2000 gold to put in a new floor. "
 We have 2000 gold on us bestilla Sed Said motionng to Dae ' Give her 2000 to cover the damage dae " dae sighed went over to Bestilas coin jar and put in a bag of gold with 2000' there ' he said, Dae never liked paying the costs for someone else, but he figured it was for a good cause..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm." Walker said, "what sorts of instruments do we have to choose from?"  That would be a good thing to look at also.  Costumes would have to be done before the show, at least temporary make shift costumes." Walker said as he thought up some stuff.  "As well as the sorts of shows each of us can do."

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc shrugged his shoulders and took a moment to comb through the cabinets of instruments. Many were in hard black cases with velvety smooth insides that had indents perfectly made for fitting the slots and pieces of the type of instruments they were holding.
"I can fix it or I can pay you back later. Whichever troubles you the least," Taloc said over his shoulder, before turning back to the instruments and mumbling about wether he'd even be able to find the right wood.
"Most of these are what you would expect," Taloc said aloud, directed to Walker. "Cheap violins, wooden flutes, some military horns and some worn down looking woodwi- ah!" He smiled, and picked out a wrapped bunch of wooden tubes out of a corner of one of the chests. "Yes, this'll do for me."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dae finished paying the 2000 gold in costs and webnt over to the instrument cabinet ' Hmm I'll take this ' He said pulling a old woodwind instrument '; he tossed bestilla some gold to pay for it, the coins hit the coin jar and rattled in. ' take whatever you like ' Bestilla saud, in a very good mood when she saw all the gold in the jar..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker went over to where the musical instruments were.  He looked over as he relaxed his thoughts.  There was one that seemed to attract him.  It was the closest thing that this world had to a guitar.  

He picked it up and started to run his thumb over a few strings, his other hand moving to start to tune it bit by bit.  He absently started to start to strum a tune as he started to get it as tuned as possible.  

He unknowingly started to slip into a more 1950's or 60's type of rock rhythm.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc sat down on a tuba case, bemused and amazed at Walker's playing. He had once met a traveling performer, a rather young looking Argonian, who said he learned his style of playing from a man he referred to as 'Howlin' Wolf'. What Walker was playing now reminded him of that music, only this was a lot less sad sounding.

He started to clap the rhythm, the fragile little panflute jumping up and down on his enormous lap as he stamped at the beat. It was good music-- so good, that he failed to notice that Volendrung's eye suddenly turned towards one of the walls. It pulsed an alert looking green.

"Ha ha! Wonderful!" Taloc crowed as he continued to clap. "You must play this during the show! The people will love it!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dru Essa and SEd listened quietly to the tune, and Nicula clapped her clawss together as she listened ' You're good Walker! I agree with Taloc, this should dfinitely be tin the show. I't'll be beter than my drum playing thats for sure' She smmirked slightly.
- Drussila and Feli sat down on old chairs and listened. Dar Maa  was picking out some instruments for herself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret looked at Walker. - "Wow, this surely is a nice hidden talent." - the khajiit said with a smile as he softly leaned against a wall. He did get an extra idea but he will wait for Walker to stop playing his music, so he would not be rude by interrupting.

Kyo was curious about that rhythm, that is not something he was familiar with, still it was very interesting. He didn't realize he was moving his feet following the song.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker continued to play till he reached the end of the song then stopped.  He looked around at those present.  "Thanks, didn't know I could play.  But this instrument seemed to almost remind me of something." He said smiling at those present.  He looked at the instrument in his hands.  "I guess I can play, this one at least." he said.  

"I like that song too.  Sure we can add that if you want." Walker said.  He was sure he could remember the song.  Maybe some others like it.

"Yes, you were playing very well." Chaka said.  She had enjoyed the song he was playing and had been nodding along to it.  She had stopped looking over the instruments when Walker had started playing.  

Ashanii had been clapping along with the tune, once she got the rythm of the tune down.  

"How about the rest of you?" walker asked as he looked around at the others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think we have everything' Sed said coming forward ' That was wonderful Walker .' She smiled as dae came up to them. " alright everyone lets get our stuff and go. We'll ned a place to plan for the show ":" he sauid,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret went closer to Walker - "That was amazing. I think we can consider your music to expand our original plan. I mean, your music seems that could also fit well in taverns and inns, if you agree with that we may use that to our advantage in any town we visit in the future."

Kyo nodded at Walker. - "It was not the kind of music I am used to hear, but it was enjoyable, I am happy that you were able to remember that melody." - he then stood-up as he heard Sed Nues. - "Qa'Meret and I did see a good place, in the middle of the city, but we were unable to get there due to yesterday's... events."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker nodded, "We can add it and any other songs or music that we may want to add.  We will have time to think over and change and add what we do and play." He said as he casually held the instrument that he had in his hands.  He was thinking he may like to affix a strap to it somehow so he would not have to hold all the weight in his hands.  

--------

"Not to mention most of us will have to pick out in instrument to find one that we like.  And get practice." Chaka said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you everyone for your business ' Bestilla waved at the group as they began to leave.. She had over 3000 gold in her jar, more than she had had in several months.'Please come around Again.' she added
-
 nicula exited the store carrying the things she had bought.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded to Walker. - "It is good that you can get more songs, but remember that we don't need them all right now, because there is always time and more towns to visit ahead of us." - he then looked at Bestilla. - "In the name of our small group of travellers I thank you for your kindness." - he said with a kind of theatrical bow and he then grabbed the things he bought.

Kyo looked at Bestilla aswell and he smiled at her under his cloak - "Thank you for everything Ma'am." - He then turned around and ran to catch-up with Qa'Meret. - "She was a very nice person, and I saw you did buy some things."

"Yup, I took advantage of the time we had there and I grabbed some extra things to buy. And I also left some extra gold in there for Bestilla, I sure wish she will be able to recover with this town." - the Khajiit said as he left the store after Nicula.

Kyo gave some steps forward. - "Miss Nicula, where are we heading now? back to the Inn to leave the things or to the place we might be performing?"