Petrie:
Quickie bio:

Name: Arvens
Species: european brown rabbit
Personality: amiable, pretty easygoing, and at times, can be unruly

Inl?-rah:
Okies, I might as well do one  :)

Name: InlÈ-rah

Species: Domestic rabbit(thus descended from the European Rabbit)

Appearance: Jet black with a stripe of silver between her ears, and bright green eyes.  She is very large, and as such could rival General Woundwort.

Background: Once domesticated, but released by her former owner.  Her name is Lapine for "moon" when literally translated.  She is kind and very mysterious, and is thought to be a messenger of Frith like El-ahrairah.  Her personality can be best described as a combination of Hazel, Hyzenthlay, and Bigwig(she has Hazel's leadership qualities, Hyzenthlay's politeness and friendliness, with a touch of Bigwig's belligerence.  She always loves a good fight :P:
She lives alone in a network of burrows she dug herself, and is hoping to start her own warren.

Nick22:
Petrie
Dinosaur type:Flyer
 Gets scared easily, but is a loyal friend
Nick

Akiko Okami:
Hey, I'm here! I'm joining! Yay!  :wow

Name: Akiko Okami

Species: Timber Wolf

Appearance: Fur with shades of grey, slightly lighter on her underside. Her ears are tipped in a woodsy brown color and her eyes are a wild amber, encircled with gold.

Personality: Friendly and hyperactive, she’s just an overgrown pup. Extremely loyal and protective of her family and pack mates, this wolf is a great friend to have. She can get a little psychotic and insane sometimes, though.  

Happi new years everyone, lets get it started eh! :lol

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
I'll put mine up as well.

Name:  Guan
Species:  Iguanodon (Spikethumb)

Personality:  Helpful and protective, he tends to act slightly older than he really is.  He sometimes reveals sarcastic humor and fierce loyalty when the need to rises.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version