The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How do I creat a forum on the web?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I am planing to creat a forum that will talk about Star Wars, Land Before Time, and the Ace Combat serries.  Problem is, I don't have a clue how.  Could someone please help me?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, never mind.  I created one at Yahoo.  If anyone wants to be invited to join, please let me know.  The way it is set up, (and correct me if I am wrong) the only way to join is to be invited.  let me know and I'll send an invitation.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I haven't had a Yahoo account in a while...no reason really.  I'm not sure how wide of an audience you'll reach going strictly through the Yahoo system...I never really liked it.  Malte had some experience with a Yahoo group and how it worked.  Try him.

Other than that, the easiest solution would be Proboads or ezboards if you don't have any skinning skills.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Not like I have too much experience with Yahoo Groups. I know how to design them etc. I was made an admin in several and I think I once created one. Though one of the LBT Yahoo groups I know includes one of the finest collections of LBT pictures I know of they pretty much stopped any whatsoever activity. I have the impression that the two active LBT forums there are are pretty much what the LBT fan community will keep active over a longer time span.
What's the url of your group F-14?