The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Moving day's at hand!

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Near the end of the summer, I'll be moving to Phoenix (200 miles doesn't sound as far to most ppl  :P: ) to attend culinary school, where I've just been accepted into.  I'll be there AT LEAST a year and three months elsewhere for an externship.  I'm not sure if I'll get a computer of my own off the bat, but I'm sure I won't be away too long.  Of course, this doesn't start until August, but I just wanted to give you all an early warning of this series of events.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
^ Are you planning to live on campus or are you looking for off-campus housing, Kenji?  On campus wasn't bad my first semester, but the second time around I was near a lot of noisy people and that wasn't too fun.  At least you have a bit of choice who you'll be around if you search out a residence for yourself.  :)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The school doesn't have on-campus dorms or anything like, so I leased an apartment that's in good distance of the school's two campuses and other places (I know there's an outdoor paintball field nearby B) )