The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Video of the Week at an end.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As a number of you know, on my site there is a section known as LBT Video of the Week.  As of last night, I have posted the last and final video the segment will EVER have.  The final video is of the gang finding the Great Valley and reuniting with their families.  I shall now be stopping here.

There's so much that I remember from my youth from the first movie.  Even after going on my little hiatus for several years before returning to the series at the 11th movie, I still remembered so much about the first movie.  I'd say that The Land Before Time is THE most memorable movie of my entire life and it'll probably stand like that for as long as I live.  I love the movie and I'm sure all of you do too.

This was the whole reason I started the little segment.  I wanted to show off the scenes I saw as the most memorable.  Think of it as a Top 25 put into order of shown in the movie of the most memorable scenes.  It would be VERY difficult for me to put them in order of which I remember most and it's a feat I don't plan on doing anytime in the future.  EVER!

So, why am I stopping and not going to do the other 12 movies?  They are sadly not as memorable.  The only others I remember fully all the way through are 2, 3 and 4.  I could actually quote full sentences from every single one of those three movies.  Even then though it's just not worth it for the other reason.  Which is as follows...

I've risked enough already with just the first movie.  Anyone who knows the rules of copyright knows what I'm talking about.  So I'm just going to quit while I'm ahead here.

There's still a lot more to update on my site.  I figure the rest won't be done until at least the end of the year.  However, I think I'll still be at it for quite a while.

Just wanted to announce this and I hope you guys will forgive me for my decision.

See ya later! :)