The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Possible Crossovers

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Here are possible shows in a fanfiction to crossover with Land Before Time:

Ben 10 Alien Force
Yu-gi-oh 5D's
Inuyasha
Fusion Fall: Cartoon Network Universe
Secret Saturdays

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
But if no one wants to do these crossovers, just do it yourself

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hey Chomper4 would please stop bugging everyone around here. We have told that were not going to do any of the things, you wanted to be done. In fact your starting to become a pest now! Plus I'm just guessing, but a few of us are thinking about maybe reporting you?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Chomper4, if I may be armor-piercing sharp with you; you are really starting to annoy me and probably the other members.

No means no. We are not going to try the things you have suggested.

Quote from: Dark Pterano on  
Hey Chomper4 would please stop bugging everyone around here. We have told that were not going to do any of the things, you wanted to be done. In fact your starting to become a pest now! Plus I'm just guessing, but a few of us are thinking about maybe reporting you?

QFT.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
It doesn't sound like he's actually asking anyone to write these fanfictions. To me, it just seems like he is making a list of things he feels would work in a crossover. But I see nothing written in the post that indicates he is asking anyone to write them.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's for me to do, not you. Geesssssshhhhh

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some others are possible, Dinosquad, Dinosaucers, Denver the last dinosaur, Dink, Dr Who (classic or new, I consider the 2 to be 2 different shows personally), Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, ect.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper4,Jan 23 2009 on  06:06 PM
It's for me to do, not you. Geesssssshhhhh
Sorry, your previous behavior made me suspect that.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I haven't said anything so far, but this is seriously getting ridiculous. I don't think anyone here is going to write a story for you, especially if they're not interested. When I wanted an LBT/Star Wars crossover, I wrote it. It was and is hard to write, but it's much more fufilling. If you want these done, you'll have to do them yourself.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
He did state that these crossovers are for him to do, didn't he? That's the impression I got when he made this post:

It's for me to do, not you.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just read the last few posts. Sorry about my last one!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Everyone here please do chill out a bit.
You Chomper4 did start of on the wrong food by "demanding" rather big favors without even introducing yourself. An acquaintance having gone of on the wrong foot needn't be one that could never develop into something more positive.
Kacie, hats off to you for maintaining objectivity and realizing that this thread is one that just everyone could have posted and that provoked unfriendly responses not because of its content but because some members have developed a very unfriendly image of our new member and as a result interpret stuff into posts that was not said and probably not meant either.
Everyone, some of our most appreciated members had rather troublesome beginnings with activities that were back then regarded almost as spam. The admins are observing this and we will take measures if we see violations of board rules or too strong an infringement of legitimate interests of board members, but the admins do not want to be used as "boogie men" on newbies.
It is obvious why this whole thing was triggered (and seriously Chomper4, I hope you are working on this), but with the number of hostile responses to a single post of our new member I'm afraid this is developing into a kind of attitude that is just bellow everyone of you.
So please let's take a deep breath and start over again.

I do not know any of the movies you named by more than their names (not for the first time I realize I'm watching too little TV :smile) but in general I'm rather critical of the general concept of LBT crossing overs or the involvement of acts that don't fit well to the characters or into the world of LBT. Personally I favor those stories within the boundaries set by the movies. Those boundaries which I'm afraid have been too softened up by some of the later sequels, so let me rephrase that to "boundaries of the early movies".

Neros Urameshi

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper4,Jan 23 2009 on  05:34 PM
Here are possible shows in a fanfiction to crossover with Land Before Time:

Ben 10 Alien Force
Yu-gi-oh 5D's
Inuyasha
Secret Saturdays
I highly approve of the following:

Ben 10 Alien Force
Yu-gi-oh 5D's
Inuyasha

If it doesn't work, then let there be fiction writing.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I agree on Malte on both things he said.

It was wrong of us to assume he was demanding us to write these stories, despite his previous demand, and I think we should have given him some sort of chance. Having said that, the best way to have avoided this would have been to post it in the official Insane Crossover Concept thread, just for future reference. The majority of those are jokes, but it's organized.

Also, I normally don't approve of crossovers. They are much harder to come up with than single stories, and not all of us have the patience to research each individual character's storyline. However, it's good you are expressing some interest in such things and broadening your horizons ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Charlie Chan and LBT - While on another vacation from the Honolulu Police Department Charlie Chan winds up in in the Great Valley.  How he's not telling.  But strange things seem to be happening, can Chan figure it out, and will any of his sons pop up?  Will the gang be able to figure things out or help Chan? How will the various inhabitants get along and think of Charlie Chan, and him them?