The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Someone Make This Fanfiction

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would like to see a Land Before Time/Fusion Fall: Cartoon Network Universe crossover.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm already working on a fanfic, but it has nothing to do with LBT and is nearing completion. I have no interest in writing an LBT/Cartoon Network crossover. Sorry.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
That would take a lot of work and people who know on the universes. I'm currently not interested, though. It would take a group, instead of a single one.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have no clue what Fusion Fall is, go to fusionfall.com.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
humph, there I go again, speaking before hand... scratch the above.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Once upon a time, in a Great Valley long, long ago, a longneck named Littlefoot looked up to see something approaching from far away.

"What is that?" he wondered.

He got his answer when a swarm of thirty minute animated TV episodes, insufferable commericals, and occasional black-and-white checkered CN logos barraged Littlefoot and his fellow inhabitants with a never ending cacaphone of sound clips, one liners, and humongous savings.

Before long, their credit cards were maxed out, their attention spans had been reduced to nil, and there seemed to be no hope for escape.

Then Fusion Fall showed up and saved the day. The end.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No, check fusionfall.com. The Great Valley must some how be threatened by Planet Fusion.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Not to be rude or anything but would it hurt to try writing it yourself? Who knows you may have unbelievable writing talent.

And I'd love to try but I have these 3 creative works on my plate:

Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - a long LBT war fic

Darwin's Soldiers - an SF furry thriller.

R.A.P.T.O.R. Project - an SF furry thriller

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Sorry but I don't know anything about most of the shows on CN, including this fusion thingy you're talking about.  If you're looking for a fanfic, search using google instead of just FF.net or another fanfiction site.  There are tons of fanfiction sites out there and many of them aren't very popular, but that doesn't mean they won't have the story you're looking for.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Maybe someone here would be interessted in doing it...
But there is a saying;

"If there's a very good book that hasn't been written, write it yourself."
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd like some with more creativity to make this story. Check out landbeforetime.wikia.com and fusionfall.wikia.com for more details.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm not sure if anyone on this board is interested in writing this kind of story. And if there isn't, you can always just write it yourself. Don't try to force other people to write a story that they don't want to make.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Who's interested in both Fusion Fall Cartoon Network Universe and Land Before Time other than me?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
You'd be more likely to find someone like that by posting a Hello thread in theWelcome center. It'd also let the other users get to know you. Just follow my link and fill in the blanks.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper, it would have been better if you had used the words "please" and "help me" in your title. "Someone, please help me make this fanfiction'.As it is, no one here has any interest in doing a fanfiction for you. You must do it yourself, but if you ask, and ask nicely, I'm sure we can help you out. Firstly, few of us have any idea what FunsionFall is,  I do though, simply put its an online game where Cartoon Network characters are thrown together in an alliance against evil clones . FusionFall is a crossover in and of itself, so adding LBt on it, regardless that it doesn't make much sense, is doing a crossover of a crossover of several different characters and storylines.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It is kinda rude to demand people to write a story for you.  Surely you could do it yourself.  Personally, I decided I didn't want to have to depend on other people for fan materials so I learned to do things myself.