The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into the Black

Serris · 1584 · 99820

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I don't I..." Lily stammered. "I told you already! I don't anything more than I've already told you!"

She scrambled nervously away from the gun. "If you want me to leave, I will! But I don't know if I did any of the crimes listed on that poster!"

--------------------------------------------

Emilena sighed. "Acceptable..." was the only thing she could think to say. The day's event were beginning to take a toll on her stamina. Plus she realized that running naked through back alleys was not the best way to reach a healthy retirement age. She merely kept her eyes peeled for movement as they headed closer and closer to Adrian's hideout.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian glanced back, then took off his long jacket, stopping to wrap Emilena in the coat.  
"Here.  You looked cold, plus you were giving everyone a free show.  Didn't think you wanted that."
He said gently, giving her a small hug before picking her up and holding her bridal-style.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I honestly have stopped caring..." was the mumbled reply Adrian received. The neurocotic was doing a number on her endocrine and nervous systems, and she was rapidly succumbing to a state of semi-consciousness now that she didn't have to walk.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian gently ran a hand over her face as he ran down another street, stopping at what appeared to be a dilapidated building, where he, never even breaking stride, tapped a hidden panel open with a shoulder.  
"Hey.  Hey we're here, Emilena.  We're safe now.  C'mon, stay awake..."
He said worriedly...

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Soren rubbed his temples with his hands as he let his shotgun dangle from his sling. "Look, I'm not going to turn y'all into the feds but I really want answers. Both about who Lily is and what the f--- was that guy doing ripping my house up and who the hell burnt down my workshop. I mean, they used gasoline -- something only used by classic car enthusiasts -- to burn down my workshop!"

He took a breath. "Look, sorry about my outburst before. I'm having a rough day. Now if you both could leave me alone for a moment so I can take a shower see if I have clients."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily silently nodded, face pallid.

Once Soren had left she hugged Axel. "I want to know all of that too..." she sighed. "I've got to know what I did. We've still got that sticker, how soon can we analyze it? And shuld we leave? I don't think Soren wants us here..."

------------------------------------------------

Emilena groaned and shuddered, her eyes remaining closed. The strangest visions were fluttering across her mind's eye, psychedelic visions of harsh colors and imaginary sensations racking her entire body....and that need was just getting worse and worse...building up inside her with no way of release...

How? she thought desperately, how do I make this feeling go away?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Axel hugged her back, his fingers lightly brushing against her hair. "I don't think we can go anywhere else. Soren's a good guy, he won't throw us out. He just needs time to think."

He looked over her shoulder, down the corridor leading away from the bathroom. "I think he has an office around here somewhere. We can use his computer to go through that sticker." Breaking from the hug gently, he started leading her down the corridor. "Soren!" Axel called over his shoulder, "We need to use your computer for a second. I won't mess around with anything, I promise!"

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"The one in the office is not connected to the Internet. That's a record keeping conputer. You can use the one in the living room!" Soren called back.

He quickly popped a pill of moziafil and soon felt his tiredness melt away. Stripping off his clothing, he leapt into the shower and began scrubbing himself down.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian laid Emilena on the bed in the saferoom, placing a hand on hers as he tapped a code frequency into a wall panel.  Almost immediately, a screen flashed to life, a balding older male with glasses appearing in the frame.
"Ah, Adrian.  What seems to be the trouble?  I presume it pertains to the young woman currently on your bed, nein?"
He asked, to which Adrian nodded.
"Yeah.  Seems she got stuck with a Neurocotic by some drug dealer, and she doesn't seem to be handling it so well.  Talk me through getting her out of it."
He responded, worry evident in his voice.  The man in the glasses nodded.
"Ja, ja.  I will.  Firstly, you need to get that patch off her.  Tug it off, und zat should stop the hormones and chemicals.  I already synthesized a counter-agent, but you'll need to administer it via mouth-to-mouth contact.  It should halt the damage and keep it from spreading any further.    Most likely, your fraulein will awaken at that point.  However, she will likely need your help to...ah...release some of the tension."
He said, chuckling as a vial of clear liquid slid out from a panel in the wall.  Adrian took it, nodding as he removed the patch from Emilena's body before biting the cork holding the vial shut, tipping it into his mouth before leaning in and kissing Emilena, letting the contents of the vial trickle into her mouth...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily followed to the computer in the living room. "I'll let you handle this," she said, standing crouched over beside his chair. "If I was a computer person, I'm not any more..."

(OOC: From this angle, he can slightly see down her shirt. If he does so, he'll notice the tattoo has changed; the white O has become a 9.)

-----------------------------------

Emilena's eyes snapped open and registered Adrian's face. At that moment, everything became crystal clear; she realized what she needed, and it repulsed her. But she couldn't stop herself.

Grabbing him by the collar, she pulled him down and kissed him passionately back. Digging her claws into his back, she tore his shirt off of his back in ribbons and wouldn't let him pull away.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian blushed, but, knowing that what he was doing was for Emilena, smiled and relaxed into the kiss, running his tongue along her lips as he kissed her, his hands tracing down her body...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Rolling over so that she was on top, Emilena broke the kiss, panting. "Don't you dare try and stop me!" she hissed as she threw Adrian's overcoat aside and ground her bare body against his. Groaning, she blinked through teary eyes and shuddered as a mix of carnal passion, dominance, and anticipation coursed through her.

Feeling the need to assert her control, she slashed his pectorals with her claws and snapped her jaws a centimeter from his face, but her glare quickly faded as her body spasmed again and her eyes rolled back into her head.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian winced a little at the feeling of her clawing his chest, but he gently pulled her into a tight embrace when she started spasming again, holding her close so that she wouldn't injure herself...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
After a long time, Emilena was getting frustrated. Any release was fleeting, the pressure inside her abdomen returning with every pulse of her chafing. A low growl escaped her throat as Adrian's cold belt buckle scraped between her thighs, and she realized he wasn't fully undressed yet.

Unbuckling his pants and flinging them aside disdainfully, she briefly broke her stride and froze blinking when she saw what presented itself underneath. Sure, in her line of work she'd seen nude males before, as well as static images or film, but she'd never even thought about getting this close to one...or even having to......

Not wanting to give her prey the satisfaction of seeing her brief flounder, she brandished her claws threateningly near his new exposed weak point. "I expect perfect cooperation from you!" she threatened, snapping her jaws at it for good measure.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian smiled slightly.  
"Of course, Emilena.  Why wouldn't I cooperate with you?"
He murred...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"You better!" she snarled, expecting betrayal at any second. She ached for release, and her life had taught her that if she wanted something bad enough, somebody would find a way to stop her from getting it.

Grasping it without any regard for gentleness, she positioned herself above him, shuddering both with trepidation and anticipation of maybe, finally feeling release. Taking a deep ragged breath, she plunged downward.

Immediately she cried out, and squinted shut teary eyes as a lance of pain shot through her legs and midsection. She reflexively arched to pull out, but when she did so some of her pressure evaporated...just a sliver. Moaning, she gritted her teeth and plunged through the pain again. And again.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian gingerly reached up, taking Emilena's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze, blushing profusely...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marita, marie and Rose helped guide Gittsun towards the next alley.' marie shivered.. she had lost nearly everything she possessed in the strip club.. all she had on was her work outfit, which was skimpy.. " the nearest hospital is 6 blocks from here' she panted, as they kept walking..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena panted loudly, cringing with each thrust. But at last she felt her pressure building to a breaking point, one that felt like it would pass through her, like a wave, so long as she kept this up...she moved faster and faster, yearning for that breaking point to come, but not quite understanding how exactly that happened...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian moaned softly, his hips bucking up to meet Emilena's every time, a vivid blush coloring his features as he felt his own climax nearing...