The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY LBT 14 Topics

Petrie. · 468 · 71679

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Don't know if this was ever posted here, but it appears that XIV is likely to be a DVD release and not a theater release.

http://www.jeangillmore.com/download/Jean-...more-Resume.pdf

It also looks like production of XIV probably began last year too, looking at that. Not 100% sure on that.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the new information.  :) It looks like both voice work and production began in 2014.  The pieces of information are slowly coming together.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
According to this site the 14th film is set for release in late 2015.  From the site:

"Felix also ventured into voice over acting for the first time when he was cast to star in “The Land Before Time XIV” movie as “Little Foot” set to release late 2015 in which he also sings and an animation pilot for Amazon Prime as “Niko” in “Niko and the Sword of Light” set to release in January 2015. Felix, who was recently signed by Disney, will star in a pilot alongside Disney veteran Cameron Boyce in 2015."

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well spotted!  :wow  Of course the end of 2015 would be even cooler than 2016  :smile  I hope this will be the case!
Inactive, probably forever.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^Same here. I sure hope it comes out before Christmas, 'cause this'll probably be the first thing that goes on my list.  :p

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Based on what I remember of previous LBT movie release dates, it should be

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Did anybody of you listen to the interview on the site rhombus posted btw? Since Felix spoils some things about the movie  :wow It sounds... promising to say the least   :exactly

His voice seems to fit the character Littlefoot quite well :)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
As David said, the interview reveals some interesting things and I'll post the basics here. So far, this is what I got from the interview according to Littlefoot's new VA:

- The Land Before Time XIV has a title: Journey of the Heart.
- Bron's going to be making a return to the series, and the plot seems to be centred more around him and Littlefoot again.
- The plot sounds a bit more mature compared to the last few sequels. (If you want to find out the basics, Felix mentions it within the first three minutes of the interview. :yes )
- Singing will definitely be included.
- It will be, like the others, direct-to-video.

I'm really curious now. :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
While I am not exhillerated that there will be Bron in it I do wonder if the title "Journey of the heart" in combination with Bron might allude to some reference to the original movie.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers. So listen closely...

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Yeah. I think that was the thing that caught my attention the most. Even just the title makes the film sound like it's going to go in a direction that's similar to the original film (well it certainly doesn't sound simple/happy/goofy like a couple of other titles). Let's hope so anyway. I'm not entirely sure how Bron's gotten back into it, but let's hope that with his return there might be other characters returning too (Shorty for example). :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I admit, I didn't really think much about the title and what connection it might have. I'm more interested in Bron. Him being in the movie definitely gives me more reason to see it. I'm hoping to see the father/son relationship develop more, and perhaps even learn a bit more of Bron's backstory.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Are there going to be more after this?  (I really hope Littlefoot doesn't leave the Gang of Five this time and they do what they almost did in film X.)

P.S., I hope Bron survives this one.  It would stink if Littlefoot lost another family member.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Knowing the fact that XIII lost Universal some money, it will probably depend on how much money is made off of promoting this film. I guess we'll have to see if there indeed will be any more after this...  ;)

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Can we assume that this takes place before or after the TV Series or during it?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do hope there will be a 14th movie and that it'll be well written, directed and acted.  Though I also won't really believe there is one till after it's out.  Don't want to sound pessimist.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The 14th is either confirmed or else this is a very good hoax that even fools me.  I must say, this is a 2 year longer time gap between 13 and 14 than there was between 1 and 2.  

Then again, we never though we'd see Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, which also, ironically enough, also is coming out this year.  

This year appear to be the year of miracles so I'm hoping we'll get a constitutional amendments convention this year too and a Chicago Cubs World Series win.  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I HOPE there are going to be more  :DD If they're good quality and well thought about that is :yes

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The time gap is what seems to be the most threatening to this film.  

We have a left off TV Series that needs to be resolved and pretending it doesn't exist will piss of Chomper and Ruby fans, among others.  

Also, we have fans that saw the movies and they have GOT to be in their 30's and 40's now as the first movie came out the year before I was born and I'm 25 going on 26 now.  

There have also got to be fans my age who saw Great Valley Adventure, I think, er, maybe, as their first film.

Then, there are those who might be 10-18 who saw the 12th and the 13th, films and the TV Series.  

And, now, there are going to be those who see this next one.  

Land Before Time has now spanned from 1988 - 2015.  That is 27 years!!!!   That's gotta be near the record for a continuing film series for kids.  (I know, for instance, Star Wars has been around longer, but that is PG and PG13 (Ep. III was PG13.))  

I really hope that, someday, they make one, perhaps one called, say, "The Time of Great Growing" (Something we all have been dying and also kinda fearful to see (The fearful part is because of a certain character by the name of Chomper.)  )  that could appeal to all of the age groups mentioned above and make a huge sale and send the series off properly.   :exactly  :exactly  :exactly

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I can't believe LBT 14 is possibly coming out!  :)
Life Is Good