The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Real life people who remind you of characters?

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I remember the first guy that ever bullied me made me think of Hyp (also, Ozzy came to mind at times, but mostly Hyp). Also at times, my sister's stubbornness and rudeness made me think of Cera. (funny cause her name is Cara) lol

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My Dad as Mr Threehorn. It's his way or the highway and each year I become more like him which is a bad thing in a way. Still love him know. :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
the daughter of a friend of my mum is like Ducky, just calmer than Ducky :) She's 11
my cousin is like chomper :) He's 6
My sister could be THE Sharptooth somedays  :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Haha I always imagined myself like Littlefoot as a kid. Idk why. Probably because I was a boy and I didn't really care for any real-life human role models I guess. :p

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My nephew reminds me of Spike - never talks, but he gets his point across. He's also a little bit of a foodie^^
My other niece is SO Ducky! She's such a little sweetie, and she has her own little speech thing - she lisps at times. love her to death :DD
Another niece is Cera- stubborn and headstrong. Interesting since I connect more strongly with Cera. Methinks we will lock horns over this :lol
Now that I think about it, my brother acts like Hyp a lot of the time - he's not a bully, just an average pain in the neck teen :p
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
One of my acquaintances is a Sierra. A person who can be cool at times, who can sometimes pretend to be your friend (when there's a party), but actually wouldn't give a damn if you died tomorrow.

My best friend's mother is a Ms. Flyer. A somewhat older person, very kind and has a similar voice.

I have a little girl cousin who is a Cera. I think those are pretty common.

My father would be a cross between Grandpa Longneck and rainbowface. Great wisdom, very competent, responsible, (too) lenient.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
My little cousin is a Ducky - She has that cute personality and just manages to laugh everything off. It's really sweet.

My grandma is like, well, Grandma Longneck - She always has that sweet personality on her, and does a lot to help her family. She's great with the entire family. I have great respect for her, she's 81 and is still does a lot of running around for all of us. :DD

My other (maternal) grandma is a Mr Threehorn - She can rant her head off sometimes. :lol

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Bruton the Iguanodon

Not exactly an example, but I remember when I first heard Michelle Branch in May 2002, her voice sorta reminded made me think of Cera's...probably cause it was a really young, talented sounding voice that I really liked.  :smile

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think my aunt reminds of Ruby.  She is so goofy.  So is Ruby.  Goofy in a good way.  They are both witty too.

As for Sierra, he reminds me of Vladmir Putin.

Barack Obama kinda of reminds me of Pterano, though, I must say, Pterano did reform.  

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 2 2015 on  02:30 AM
Barack Obama kinda of reminds me of Pterano, though, I must say, Pterano did reform.
It's probably best to leave this type of discussion out of this topic. This type of politcally charged comment is best suited for the After Midnight section.

I must disagree with you, however. Your comment of "at least Pterano reformed" makes it seem as though Obama is evil, which isn't the case. Obama is no more evil than the average person; he's just another human. You can disagree with his ideals, but please, do not refer to him as "evil".

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
As a little kid, I knew a group of bullies, three of whom happened to almost perfectly correspond to Hyp, Mutt, and Nod. It just amused me. :lol

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The same group of bullies Protege is talking about, they eventually got better. Except, one of those bullies could still occasionally be kind of like Rhett. :M'Rhett He wasn't that bad, but thought he was all that.

:lolProtege can be like Cera :lol
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 02:24:32 PM by Little Bro »
Go Chomper!

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
My younger brother pretty much is Cera. ;)Cera
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Funny stuff... :rolleye

Actually, this is kind of true, which I'm not proud of. :sducky I can be pretty impatient/stubborn in real life.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Don't feel bad, though I see myself as the Spike type, I am also impatient and stubborn.  :bestsharptooth

I see myself as Spike because... I am a massive foodie.  :^^spike

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Don't feel bad, though I see myself as the Spike type, I am also impatient and stubborn.  :bestsharptooth

I see myself as Spike because... I am a massive foodie.  :^^spike

I see little Spike in myself as well. Even after a big meal I sneak to the refrigerator to grab something... only to later come back to get some more. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My sister is like Cera and Spike combined. One minute she’s snarky and next quiet and brooding. XD

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith