The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ice Age Fanfictions by ScratteLover2

Guest · 10 · 2026

ScratteLover2

My fanfictions will be uploaded one chapter a day, and it will include all the chapters of every complete story I've written.

Ice Age 4: The Th4w
In Ice Age: Th4w, the Sub-Zero Heroes are caught in an avalanche, and they end up in a museum, wher they thaw out of the ice, and try to survive the guanlongs, and Rudy that threaten the lives, while living in a cave on a beach.

Chapter 1: The Avalanche

The song “Walk the Dinosaur” is playing and a zoom of Snow Valley is shown. Sid is sleeping when he hears several roars, then he wakes up and says, “What?” Then he sees, Momma fighting Rudy, then Buck is up on a cliff and yells, down to Sid, “Don’t Move!” Then he slips and slides down the hill, triggering an avalanche. 20,000 years later Manny, Sid, Diego, Ellie, Crash, Eddie, Buck, Momma, Rudy, Peaches, Scratte, Scrat, Egbert, Yoko, Shelly and two guanlongs are frozen in ice, and the security guard accidently turns the heat up, before he turns the lights off. They all thaw out except for the guanlongs and Rudy, Sid tries to open the door and he trips over something, which makes a loud bang, and Sid yells, “Owwww!”

Then Manny says, “Come on Sid, Be Quiet.” Then Buck yells, “Everybody hide!” Manny, Ellie, Peaches and Buck hide behind Momma, who sits down and holds still. Scratte, Scrat, Sid and Sylvia hide behind a cupboard and the others hide in the vases in the room. The security guard walks in and says, “Hey! Who’s messing around in here?”, he dosen’t see anything out of order, So he walks out of the room and leaves the key in there. Buck find the key, and he says, “I think I can get the door open.” Then he sticks the key in the door, it opens and he says, “Yes! Got It!”

Then Buck and Scratte (who lost an eye to a guanlong, and has an eyepatch like Buck), heads down the hallway to see if the guard is gone, then Buck sees he’s gone and yells, “Come on guys, He’s gone, You can come out now.” Then the others come out, but the hide, when the guanlongs and Rudy walk past them, luckily them weren’t noticed. Sid says, “That was close, they must have thawed out too.” Then they follow Rudy and the guanlongs, they find the exit.

Outside of it, they see a sign that says, “Head down to the beach, to get away from it all.” Then they walk for a few hours, then they finally find the beach, after Sid accidently falls down the cliff. Manny says, “Go going Sid, thanks to you we found the beach.” Then Sid says, “Yeah, and I also found a headache too.” Then they decide to spend the night in the cave, in the cave Sylvia asks, “Buck, how’d we end up here anyway?” Then Buck says, “I was up on the cliff, and I was about to swing down, but the guanlongs attacked me and I fell down, triggering the avalanche.” Then they fall asleep and the next day, Buck is woken up by Sid who says, “Buck, we have visitors.”

Then him and Scratte follow Sid and they gasp when they see tons of people on the beach, Buck says, “Sid, this is bad, if the guanlongs and Rudy come back, those people will be in trouble.” So Buck grabs a piece of cloth and a black rock, and he writes, “Get these people out of here, there are dangerous animals loose on the beach somewhere.” Then Buck takes it and runs over to the lifeguard and gives it to him, then he gets on his megaphone and says, “Okay, we have to evacuate the beach, due to a group of dangerous animals on the loose.”

Then the people start to gather their stuff up and they leave the beach. Then Rudy and the guanlongs run over the hill, then Buck and the lifeguard run into the back of the cave, where Rudy can’t reach them. Then the life guard says, “Good thing you gave me that note or those dinosaurs would have injured or killed alot of people out there.” Then Buck says, “Yeah, I agree.” Then Buck follows the lifeguard to his truck, to make sure he’s dosen’t get attacked.

He drives away in his truck, then Buck gives Scratte the lychees and Spore Launcher and a knife pouch, that he had in a bag. Then Buck says, “Scratte and I along with Diego, will keep watch for the guanlongs.” Then Diego says, “What! Why me?” Then Buck says, “Becuase you can see in the dark better than any of us, that’s why.” Then Diego says, “Fine.” Later that night, the guanlongs look over at the cave, but they stay away, when they see Buck, Scratte and Diego guarding the cave. The guanlongs run off into the darkness along with Rudy and they stay away for the rest of the night.

The next morning Buck tells Shelly, “Shelly, go wake Sid up, he has been asleep all morning.” Then she heads over to Sid and she jumps on Sid’s belly and he wakes up and yells, “Shelly, what are you doing?” Then he gets up, when Buck tells him, “I told her to do that, you’ve been asleep most of the morning.” Scratte and Buck go searching for food, and they head down to the ocean and they jump in to the water and a few minutes later, they return to the cave and they pour out of their bag fifteen fish, Buck begins to scale the fish, then about a half hour later when they are eating Buck says, “I’ve never eaten anything as good as this, we only had piranhas in the dino-world and they were hard to catch without getting bit.”

Then he continues eating, the guanlongs come to the entrance of the cave, smelling the fish, but Diego runs at them and they run out of the cave, then Diego comes back in and he finishes the last of his fish. Sid walks over to Sylvia and asks her, “How’d you like the fish baby?” Then she says, “I loved ëEm.” Sid, starts a fire to warm up the cave, cause Sylvia and Peaches said, “Sid it’s starting to get a little cold in here, can you start a fire for us.” A few minutes Scratte and Shelly are out on the beach catching some rays and relaxing. Buck comes over and joking around a he takes sand and covers Scratte up to her neck with it. When she wakes up she throws a lychee at him, he gets the juice from it all over him, then says, “Why’d you do that?”

Then Shelly says, “Becuase you burried her in the sand.” Then Scratte and Shelly both start laughing at Buck, who goes over to the ocean to wash the berry juice off of him. Late at night, Buck, Diego and Sid are standing, but after a few minutes, Sid, of course, falls asleep and Diego hits him and he gets up and stands guard again. One of the guanlongs comes close to the cave, but Diego growls at it and Buck throws a lychee at it, then it runs off with the other one. Buck asks, “Why do those guanlongs keep coming back to our cave, can’t they just leave us alone?”

In the morning, they find out the guanlongs were in the cave, and they had eaten some of the fish. Buck says, “Great. They ate the fish, that took us so long to find, we’re going have to find a way to keep them out at night, and a way we can all get some sleep. Even I need to get sleep sometimes and I’m a weasel!” Scratte, who is very tired is laying out on the beach, she falls asleep soon and Shelly walks over and joins her. Meanwhile Buck, Diego and Manny are coming up with a way to keep the guanlongs out of the cave at night and Manny says, “We could push a boulder over the entrance of the cave at night, so we can all sleep.”

Diego says, “That’s actually a good idea, the guanlongs won’t get in the cave if it’s blocked.” Scratte and Shelly are swimming in the water, and they have to dive under the water when the guanlongs walk by, they come back up and the guanlongs are gone then Shelly says, “I though the guanlongs only come out at night, that’s bad if they start coming out during the day.” Scratte and Shelly run into the cave and Shelly tells Buck, “We just saw the guanlongs, they went over the cliff and we heard Rudy roaring.”

Buck says, “Yeah, we heard him too. He has to be right above the cave.” Peaches asks, “How come Rudy doesn’t kill the guanlongs? I mean they follow him around like they’re friends.” Shelly tells Buck, “We caught several more fish when we were swimming, here Buck.” Then he starts to scale the fish, then he puts them back into the bag, for later. A few hours later the Baby Dinos get hungry, so Buck gives them a few slices, and they say, “Thank You, Buck.”

Then they start to eat the fish and at night, they pull the rock across they cave entrance and they go to sleep, including the usual guards, Buck, Scratte and Diego, Scrat comes over and decides to sleep with Buck and Scratte. Peaches, Ellie and Manny fall asleep last because they hear the guanlongs outside the cave clawing against the rock, Peaches says, “Go away you stupid guanlongs”, then she falls asleep. The next morning Manny and Ellie wake to move the rock out of the way, and surprisingly the guanlongs are standing there for once, the Buck walks up and says, “What, no guanlongs to today? They must have got the message, we didn’t want them in our cave.”

After the others wake up, they head outside where Scratte lays out on the beach with Shelly, Buck and Diego keep watch around them for the guanlongs. The fire in the cave went out, so Sid goes to gather fire wood for the fire and when he gets some wood, he looks and sees the guanlongs, down below Manny and Diego hear Sid screaming and they head up to the cliff and they see Sid up in a tree, Diego roars at the guanlongs, then chases them away.

Sid comes down and picks up the fire wood, and he takes it back to the cave. He starts the fire and Manny walks in and asks, “Are you okay Sid?” Then Sid says, “Fine.” They come out of the cave and Buck is covered in lychee juice again, becuase he tried burying Scratte in the sand again. The others are all laughing at Buck, and Peaches says, “Maybe you should stop trying to burry squirrels, you’ll always get in trouble.

He goes into the water and washes the juice off, again. Scrat is running around the beach looking for an acorn (or a coconut), he looks up and sees a coconut tree, him and Scratte run up the tree and they pull on the coconut, it falls loose from the tree, it falls down into Shelly’s arms, she runs away with, Scrat jumps down and chases after her, while Scratte is laughing from up in the tree. After chasing Shelly for a while, Scrat finally gets the coconut back and he takes it back to the tree, Buck comes over, he splits it open, then Scrat and Scratte starting eating it. Buck, Scratte and Shelly decide togo and catch more fish, they head out in the ocean and when they come back, they have caught ten fish each, in their bags, while Buck scales them, then Scrat and Scratte run up into the coconut tree, for some “alone time.”

After Buck has all the fish scaled, he puts them into the bag, then Scrat and Scratte walk into the cave, tired looking. Buck dosen’t ask what they did, becuase he can probaly figure out what they had done. Late at night, Sid is rubbing Sylvia’s belly because he knows she pregnant with their kids, but the others don’t know that. The next day the baby dinos run out of the cave to play for a while, then Egbert says, “What to play ball with a coconut?” Scrat runs up the tree and knocks the coconut down, then Egbert, Yoko and Shelly start kicking the ball around, when they hear a roar, and they all run back into the cave. Peaches asks, “Was that Rudy?”

Buck says, “That’s Rudy alright. Only he has a roar like that.” They push the rock across the entrance, blocking, then Sid wakes up and says, “Buck, what’s going on?” Then Buck says, “The guanlongs and Rudy are outside the cave, trying to get in.” After a few minutes the guanlongs get bored and they go away with Rudy. They move the rock out of the way and they head outside, where the guanlongs are gone. Scratte is tired of being in the cave and she goes outside to sleep on the beach for a while, then all the others come outside and the baby dinos join Scratte sleeping on the beach.

Later that night, Buck is starting to get worried that one of the gang is going to die, then he heads over to Manny and tells him, “I have a feeling that one of us is going to get killed by the guanlongs or Rudy.” Then says, “Don’t worry, as long as we are in the cave, we’ll be fine.” Then they fall asleep, and the next day Scratte is out on the beach getting a tan, and Scrat is trying to get another coconut for the baby dinos, because the other one had gone in the ocean. Scrat falls out of the tree, the coconut falls on his head and the baby dinos start laughing at him, then they start playing ball.

Buck hears a loud roar and he yells, “Okay, everybody get back in the cave, now!” Then they run into the cave and Rudy steps down on the rock, crushing it. They head into the back of the cave, so the guanlongs can’t see them. They don’t come into the cave, they just walk past the cave and follow Rudy over to their own cave. Then Sid says, “So that’s where they have been hiding, they have their own cave, that’s why we never saw them all day.”

So they head back out, Scratte and Shelly go outside and fall asleep on the beach, again. Buck and Diego are watching them and Egbert and Yoko playing ball with the coconut. Later at night, a guanlong sneaks past Buck, Manny and Diego, it just stands over Sid, watching him. He wakes up and he screams...

Note:
Review and tell me what you think of my first chapter, of the first story I ever wrote, it took me a while to write because I wasn't a good writer when I wrote this. No flaming or trashing my fanfictiosn, no they will not include any fanart in this section. If any one wants to make a scene from this add it to the Ice Age fanart thread, this is for my fanfictions only.

ScratteLover2

Here's Chapter 2:

Chapter 2: The Accident at the Beach
Manny, Diego and Buck come running in and they see the guanlong and Sid covered in blood and not moving. Buck pulls out his knife and he throws it into the guanlong’s leg, then Manny hits it and it flies into the rock wall and hits the ground dead. Sylvia wakes and says, “What the heck happened?!” Then Buck runs over to Sid, checks his pulse then says, “He’s still alive, but I doubt he’ll live.”

A person walks in and he sees what happened to Sid, and says, “Don’t worry, I’ll go get help.” A few minutes later a few people come in and they put Sid on a stretcher, Scratte, Peaches and Sylvia follow them and get in the ambulance with Sid. A few hours later, the others show up at Sid’s room in the hospital. Sylvia is holdind Sid’s hand, while the doctor tells her, “Do you want to wait in the hallway while I talk to the others?”

She says, “Sure,” and she walks out into the hallway and the doctor tells the others, “I can save him, but I’m not sure if he’ll survive the surguries, they could kill him, if the injuries don’t first.” Then Scratte, Peaches and the baby dinos start to cry when they hear the bad news about their friend, that they have know for years. The doctor walks to tell Sylvia the news and she comes in crying, then she says, “I don’t want Sid to die, I am pregnant with Sid’s kids. I want them to grow up with their father,” then the others all gasp when she says that. After a while of sleeping, Sid wakes up and except for the pale skin, Sid is pretty much healthy.

After a while Sylvia is bored and Sid asks her to sing, so she starts singing, “Homeless Heart”

Lonesome stranger
With a crowd around you
I see who you are

You joke, they laugh
Til the show is over
Then you fall so hard

If you're needing
A soul-to-soul connection
I'll run to your side

When you're lost in the dark
When you're out in the cold
When you're looking for something that resembles your soul
When the wind blows your house of cards
I'll be a home to your homeless heart

Open close me
Leave your secrets with me
I can ease your pain

And my arms will be
Just like walls around you
Come in from the rain

If you're running
In the wrong direction
I will lead you back

Broken
Shattered like a mirror
In a million pieces
Sooner or later
You've got to find
Something someone
To find you and save you

Then Sid says to her, “Good night, Sylvia” Then he falls asleep, and the next day he is very healthy and his fur is a brighter yellow than usual. Sylvia says, “Is it just me or is your fur brighter than before?” Then Sid says, “It is brighter than before we end up here, that must mean I’m getting better.” Then doctor walks in and tells them, “You’ll guys, we have to start the surgery on him, to close his stomach.”

Then he puts Sid on a stretcher where he takes Sid to a room, where he closes the door, and precedes to start the surgery. Meanwhile in Sid’s room, Buck reassures Sylvia by saying, “Sid is one of the toughest animals I’ve seen, when it comes to getting hurt, he can make it through this too, he’s going to be fine.”

Sylvia smiles, and few hours later the doctor tells the gang, “Sid made it through the surgery, and he’s just fine, there is no damage at all to his organs.” Then all the girls start cherring when they hear the good news, then the doctor tells them, “But he is still asleep, it will be atleast another hour before he wakes up.” After an hour goes by, Sylvia, Scratte and Peaches run to Sid’s room, but on the way down, Sylvia goes into labor, and a nurse takes her to a nursery where she can be heard screaming and moaning, meanwhile Scratte and Peaches head into Sid’s room, where he asks, “Uh, where’s Sylvia?”

Then Peaches answers, “She’s having the kids right now, it’s going to be a while before you see her, okay Sid.” Then Sid says, “Okay.” The Nurse walks into Sid’s room and says, “Sylvia gave birth to two healthy kids, one boy and one girl.” That makes Sid and his friends very happy when they find out. After awhile Sylvia walks into the room and says, “Here’s our kids, Baby.”

Sid starts smiling when Sylvia says that. She comes over to Sid and hugs him, then she gets in the bed with him and they fall asleep. Buck tells everyone, excluding Scrat and Scratte, “Scrat has mated with Scratte and she might be expecting kids.” The others are suprised at the news, then Buck says, “But don’t tell them that I told you or they’ll be very mad at me.”

The nurse brings in two bottles of milk for Sylvia’s kids and tells her, “Make sure that your kids drink this, it will build up their strength.” Sylvia says, “I will.” Then the nurse walks out of the room, leaving Sylvia to feed her kids. Sid wakes up and sees Sylvia feeding the kids, then he falls back asleep. A few hours later the rest of the gang walks in to the room and they see the kids, Scratte walks up to them to get a good look at them.

Then she goes over to the chair in the room and falls asleep in the chair, Buck and Scrat join her too. The Baby Dinos and Peaches fall asleep next to them on the floor, and Momma looks in to see how they are doing, then she pulls her head out the window and falls asleep. After awhile Manny, Ellie, Crash, Eddie and Diego fall asleep too.

The next day, the doctor is in the room, and asks them, “If you guys are from the ice age, then how are you going to get back?” Then Buck says, “I wish I knew.” They hear the guanlong screech from the outside of the room, the doctor hands Scratte a pistol and shows her how to use it. Then her and Buck run out there, where Buck throws his knife at the guanlong and hurts it’s leg. Scratte starts shooting at the guanlong, Buck tells her, “Shoot for the neck!”

She aims for the neck, and the guanlong tries to dodge the bullets, but it can’t. After a few minutes of shooting, the guanlong drops dead and the gun is out of ammo. Buck pulls his knife out of it’s leg and they head back to Sid’s room, where Scratte sits the gun down on a desk and Buck says in a relieved, but tired voice, “The guanlong is dead.” Then Buck and Scratte head over to the chair, where they fall asleep.

Peaches says, “So it’s finally dead, only if we could get back to the ice age.” Then they fall asleep, late the next day Sid is the first one to wake up and he sees the others are still sleeping, so he goes back a sleep. Later Scratte wakes up and after a while the others start to wake up, ending with Sid, who kissses Sylvia after he wakes up.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Here's a bit of advice: try dividing the chapters into paragraphs. It's hard for me to read the story when it's all one giant paragraph.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 12 2010 on  10:51 AM
Here's a bit of advice: try dividing the chapters into paragraphs. It's hard for me to read the story when it's all one giant paragraph.
Okay, that's just the way it came out when I copied it.

ScratteLover2

Since I have nothing to do, I'll add the last chapter and the alternate ending.

Chapter 3: Bad News and Epilogue

The doctor walks in and says, “Sid, we have to run a few tests on you, to be sure that your actaully fine, before you can leave, Okay?” Then he walks out of the room with the doctor. A few hours later the doctor walks in and Sid is teary eyed, then the doctor says, “I have bad news everybody, Sid has damage to his stomach and he has to have surgery again to fix the damage to it.” Then Sylvia and Scratte gets upset and they start to cry when they hear that, then Sid walks back to the surgery room, where they put him asleep and start to perform the surgery on his stomach.

Then Sylvia still crying says, “I hoping that Sid makes it through this surgery like the last one, I don’t want to lose him” Then Scratte walks over to Sylvia and wipes her eyes with a tissue, then Peaches says, “How much trouble are we going to have before Sid is perfectly healed.” A few hours later, the doctor walks and says, “I’m certain that he’s as healthy as an ox and he isn’t going to die.” Then the girls start cheering at the good news, then the Sub-Zero heroes run to Sid’s room, but the nurse stops them at the door and tells them, “He’s still sleeping, you should wait about twenty more minutes, is that fine?”

Sylvia says, “Yes, that’s fine.” Twenty minutes goes by and they head in where Sid is away now, but he is kind of pale, but not as much as last time. Then Sylvia says, “Oh Sid, I so glad that your perfectly fine, baby.” Then they hug, and kiss, then Sylvia says, “I Love You Sid.” Then his face starts to turn red instead of white, when he hears that. Then after a few hours, his fur starts to get a bright yellow again. Then the doctor gives Scratte a bag that has a bunch ammo in it and another gun, and ammo for that to.

The doctor says, “Use this gun, called an Micro-Uzi if you every run into a guanlong or other dinosaurs again. There’s ammo in the bag for it to, just use the long bars instead of the short ones. That is if you can find another way back.” Then Scrat starts digging into the bag and he finds his acorn and a time machine, similar to the one he had in ”No Time for Nuts.” Then they turn to Sid who is staring at them, then the doctor says, “It’s going to be at least another day for two before Sid can get up and walk again.”

So for the night, everybody falls asleep. Scratte kisses Scrat then they fall asleep in the bed with Sid, and Buck says, “You guys don’t have to worry, the guanlongs are dead.” The next morning, Sid is the last one to wake up and he says, “Did I sleep in?” Then he turns to the doctor and says, “I’m sure that I can walk now. Is it fine if I try.” Then he says, “Yes.” Then Sid tries to get up, but he just falls back into the bed, then his face starts to turn pale again.

Sylvia starts to get worried, then Sid says in a weak, getting weaker voice, “Sylvia, take good care of out kids. I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Love You..." Then he collapses in the bed, Buck runs up to Sid and checks his pulse, then sadly says, “He’s dead...” Then the whole gang starts to cry, then Momma peaks in the window and crying, Peaches tells her, “Momma, Sid is dead.” Then she’s starts to cry, the doctor walks in and asks, “Guys, what’s wrong.” Then he sees that Sid has died he walks out of the room, to leave them alone for awhile, They decided to gather to their stuff up, including Sid, and they all head outside and get close together where Rudy befriends Momma, and they use Scrat’s time machine and they head back to the ice age.

In Snow Valley, the Sub-Zero heroes including Momma and Rudy, are standing at the grave of Sid, where Sylvia starts crying and she runs into her cave. Then the others set flowers on Sid’s grave, and they walk away crying. Scratte is the last one to leave because she cared about Sid more then any of them, she leaves when Buck comes over to her and hugs her, then she comes with him and Scrat. After a few weeks, Scratte’s stomach starts to get, big since she is pregnant with Scrat’s kids.

Near the end, Rudy heads down into the dino world. A few hours later, he returns with a female baryonyx, named Flood. Five weeks later, Scratte has given birth to two kids, and she names them Scart and Scarrette. Sylvia and Scratte alone in the cave, taking care of the kids who Sylvia has names the boy Sid (after his father) and the girl Sydney (after her father). Peaches and Buck walk into the cave and they say, “Congratulations, we’re so glad that your kids are healthy.” Outside the cave Manny and Ellie see a cloud that resembles Sid, staring at them and Ellie says, “I guess Sid will always be watching us. Even after his death.” The last shot was a picture of Sid and Sylvia together before the beginning of the story. Then the screen fades back. In the end credits Several images of Sid are shown and the song “Missing” by Evanescence plays.

Whispered:
Can you stop the fire?
Can you stand to fight her?
You cant stop the fire,
you wont say the words.

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you’ll look up,
And, barely conscious, you’ll say to no one:
“Isn’t something missing?”

You won’t cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?

Even though I’m the sacrifice,
You won’t try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.

Whispered:

Can you stop the fire?
You cant stop the fire,
you wont say the words.

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out:
“Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?”

You won't try for me, not now.
Though I’d die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.

And if I bleed, I’ll bleed,
Knowing you don’t care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I’ll wake without you there,
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t something.......

You won’t try for me, not now.
Though I’d die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.
Isn’t something missing?

Whispered:
Can you stop the fire?
You can’t stop the fire,
you won’t say the words.

Alternate Ending

Then Sid tries to get up, but he just falls back into the bed, then his face starts to turn pale again. Sylvia starts to get worried, then Sid says in a weak, getting weaker voice, “Sylvia, take good care of out kids. I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Lo... I Love You..." Then he collapses in the bed, Buck runs up to Sid and checks his pulse, then sadly says, “He’s dead...” Then the whole gang starts to cry, then Momma peaks in the window and crying, Peaches tells her, “Momma, Sid is dead.”

Then she’s starts to cry, the doctor walks in and asks, “Guys, what’s wrong.” Then he sees that Sid has died he walks out of the room, to leave them alone for awhile, They decided to gather to their stuff up, including Sid, and they all head outside and get close together where Rudy befriends Momma, and they use Scrat’s time machine and they plan on heading back to the ice age. When are done traveling, they notice that it is very warm, and when they open there eyes, they see that they are in a volcano. Sylvia says, "How the heck did we end up here?" Buck says, "I don't know."

Then the screen goes black, leaving them stranded in a volcano under the Mini-Sloth Village.

ScratteLover2

I'll add all three chapters today for those that are wondering what will happen next to the remaining Sub-Zero Heroes.

Ice Age 5: The Revenge of Red-Horn

Chapter 1: The Return of Red-Horn
In the Dinosaur Valley several ceratosaurus are looking around in cave and one of them, Red-Horn says, "We are going to get are revenge against Flood, Guan, Buck, Rudy and Scratte." Then they head through the Jungle of Misery reaching the exit of the cave and they head up the Skeleton Bridge in to Snow Valley. The screen fades black and the song "Whisper" By Evanescence starts playing.

When the song ends Sylvia is going to go check on her kids, and she runs into Shelly and Scratte, who are cryinh as they are still upset about Sid dying. Sylvia says, "Come on guys, I know Sid is dead, but we have to let him go and move on with are lives." Then Shelly says, "You try losing your father and see how you feel!" She goes running off and Sylvia says, "Shelly! Wait!"

Rudy, Flood and Momma are down by the ice river eating piranhas for breakfast and they hear a roar that is very familiar to them. They run back to the playground where everybody is and Shelly tells Manny, "Manny, Red-Horn and his herd are in the valley somewhere." Then he says, "How? I though Rudy shoved him off the cliff and the killed him." Manny and Ellie get everyone in the caves, so they'd be safe from Red-Horn. Slvia gets Scrat, Peaches, Ellie and the Baby Dinos to follow to her cave, but Red-Horn steps down in front of them, he bites at them and Manny yells, "No!"

Then Rudy charges at Red-Horn and knocks him into a rock wall, and Manny says, "Run! Get to the Cave!" Flood and Momma get next to Rudy while the Sub-Zero Heroes run into a cave for safety. A ceratosaurus runs at Flood but Rudy grabs it by the neck, then he tosses it aside dead. The others are starting get worried but Red-Horn forces one of them to attack Momma.

But Rudy manages to stop it to, one comes up behind Rudy and Momma grabs it by the neck, killing. Then she tosses it aside and she sees Red-Horn staring at her. He claws her across the cave and that infuriates Rudy into charging at every ceratosaurus he sees. He knocks a ceratosaurus into the ice river, drowing and he chases Red-Horn to the entrance of the dino world. Rudy head-butts Red-Horn and he falls back into the cave, but he immedialty comes back up.

Flood and Momma managed to kill to more ceratosaurus. Scratte and Buck show up at the fight, Scratte pulls out her pistol and starts shooting at a ceratosaurus, which distracts it for a while. Flood comes at the Ceratosaurus, and bites it around the neck, she breaks it's neck. She drops it, leaving her teeth dripping with blood. All the other ceratosaurus are scared when they see how many of them were killed, so they all run back into the dino-world.

Scratte puts her pistol away, while Rudy, Momma and Flood push all th bodies of the ceratosaurus down into cave and off the cliff. Rudy sees a ceratosaurus on the other side of the bridge, he roars at it, which causes it to run back into the dino-world. A few hours later Red-Horn and three ceratosaurus are sneaking up through the cave, but they have no idea Rudy and Momma are standing guard. Rudy and Momma turn around they see them sneaking through they head down in there. Momma knocks one off a cliff, into the lower cavern, Rudy snaps the neck of another. He also knocks one into the canyon and Red-Horn runs back into the cave before Rudy can catch him.

They head out of the cave and back to the playground the net morning where Yoko tells them what happened last night, "Four ceratosaurus were trying to get into valley. But Momma and Rudy killed three, but Red-Horn got away." Then Buck says, "They must want revenge against Momma, Rudy, Flood, Scratte and me. That's the only the only reason the tried to kill us." Then Manny says, "Actually, they tried to kill Ellie, Peaches and Sylvia too."

Buck says, "Why would Red-Horn go after them? He dosen't even know them." Ellie says, "He probaly has a grudge against all of us, since we are all friends." While the kids are playing, Momma, Rudy and Flood are watching them, making sure nothing gets to them, they hear a familiar roar and they get everyone in the cave, except for Scratte and Buck. Momma, Rudy, Flood, Buck and Scratte head to the entrance of the dino-world to make sure nothing can get out. They see a pack of ceratosaurus coming up the path. Scratte pulls out her pistol and the others get ready to fight the oncoming threat.

They see that Red-Horn is at the front of the pack which makes Rudy more determined to kill him. Rudy lets out a roar, which makes all the ceratosaurus look up and they see Rudy and the others up they. They stop at the trail, knowing if they go up there, they'll. Red-Horn sends three up to the cliff. But Rudy charages directly at one and knocks it off the cliff. When it hits the ground, it's dead. Then others start to get worried, when the other two come plummeting to the ground, a few of the younger ceratosaurus retreat, while the older ones stay to fight.

Buck says, "If they come up here, they be in for a surprise." Buck and Scratte run up the back of Flood and they stay up there, when ten ceratosaurus show up on the cliff, including Red-Horn. One of them attacks Momma, but Rudy hits it with it's tail and it falls off a cliff to ground. Rudy attacks one and he grabs it by the neck, then tosses it off the cliff. Rudy and Momma gets three of the cornered, then Flood is left alone to fight to by herself, Rudy comes running and saves her before they can kill her, Scratte and Buck. After all the fighting only three Ceratosaurus are left, including Red-Horn, Rudy charges at them and they run back down the hill, to the jungle.

They head back up to the Skeleton Bridge and back to Snow Valley, where Momma, Rudy, Flood, Buck and Scratte fall asleep. The next day, Red-Horn comes out of the cave by himself, he says to Rudy in their language that he surrenders. But when Rudy turns around there are three ceratosaurus with him, Rudy hits one with his tail. Knocking it down, then Flood finishes it off, while Rudy and Momma fight the other three. Rudy manages to knock one into the ice river, where it drowns.

Red-Horn is left to fight for himself, but Momma starts to chase him to the cave entrance, with Rudy and Flood just watching. When they reach the cave entrance Rudy is there blocking the entrance and Momma is chasing Red-Horn right towars Rudy. Red-Horn is the cornered by Rudy, Momma and Flood. Red-Horn starts to get nervous when he sees the others surrounding him. Rudy then attacks Red-Horn and...

ScratteLover2

Chapter 2: Revenge
Rudy then attacks Red-Horn and a ceratosaurus comes out of nowhere and knocks Red-Horn out of the way. Rudy bites the ceratosaurus and Red-Horn escapes back in the dino-world. Rudy pushes all the bodies down into the cave and off the cliff just like last time. The others walk up and Shelly says, "Rudy. As many as them you have killed, his pack should just give up, your to tough to defeat even with the whole pack." Then Rudy bends down and nuzzles Shelly, then gets back up.

Then Sylvia says, "I guess he really dose want revenge against us. But with Rudy, Momma and Flood on are side, no way they can stop us." Rudy, Momma, Flood, Scratte and Buck are planning to go into the Dino-World to find the cave of Red-Horn and his pack. Scratte brings the bag of ammo and pistol given to her by the doctor. Buck says, "Okay everyone. Make sure we stick together." Scratte packs enough food for her and Buck to last three days in the Dino-World.

She carries the bag of ammo across her back and the bag of food across Buck's back, then they climb up onto the Back of Rudy where they set their supplies down on Rudy's back. They pass through Guan's Berry Jungle, where they meet Guan and she said that her and her pack want to help them to defeat Red-Horn. They follow Rudy, Momma, Flood, Buck and Scratte. They find an abandoned cave and Guan says, "Don't worry. This is cave we used to live in. We can spend the night in this cave."

They all head into the cave and Scratte sets all her supplies behind a rock, where Buck, Guan and Scratte fall asleep. The next day Rudy and Momma are outside the cave with Guan, Buck asks Guan, "What happened? Why are you guys out here." She says, "Red-Horn and a small group of Ceratosaurus walked past the cave this morning. So we decided to stand guard for now." Buck goes back into the cave and tells the others, "They were just stand guard, becuase a pack of ceratosaurus had walked past the cave, including Red-Horn."

They pack up all their supplies and they continue the walk to the Ceratosaurus Cave. On the trail, they come across a cave that is in ruins and Buck asks Guan, "Guan, What is this?" Then she says, "It is the cave that I was born in. I was born here with three sisters and a brother. When I was yound Red-Horn attacked the cave and I was the only one that made it out." Buck, Scratte, Guan and a male guanlong walk into the cave, to look around for supplies. Buck finds a rock, that he is going to us to sharpen his knife. Scratte finds a stick and several darts, with a bottle of poison it.

Guan says, "Careful with that Scratte. Put the liquid on the darts, but become you don't jab yourself, it could kill you. Put the darts in the tube and blow threw the tube." She takes it and shoots a dart out of it and a spider falls down from the cave ceiling. Then Guan says, "See. It will kill anything in punctures. It might work on Red-Horn if you shoot enough into him." Scratte climbs up to the ceiling, pulls down some spider webbing and puts it in the bag she brought with her. Guan yells, "Scratte! Get down from there, Quick!"

Scratte sees a giant spider coming, so she pulls out her pistol and starts to shoot at the spider and Guan shoots several darts into the spider, Scratte fires one last shot and the spider falls to the ground, where Guan kills it with her claw. Scratte comes down from the cave and Guan says, "That's one reason I didn't stay in the cave after my family was killed, my parents kept me safe from the spiders that live in the cave." They come out of the cave and Buck asks, "What happened? I heard gunshots and yelling."

Guan says, "We were attacked by a giant spider in the cave, but we killed it." Rudy goes into the cave, to make sure that there are no more spiders in the cave, in the cave he is swarmed by three spiders, but he kills them. Buck goes in, sees all the dead spiders and says, "Okay guys you can come in the cave now, all the spider's are dead." Then all of a sudden a giant spider comes down from the ceiling and lands over Buck, he manages to hold it back with feet. Rudy grabs it in his jaws and kills it, Buck says, "Thanks Rudy.

I forgot about he extra-large spider in the cave." Flood walks into the cave, not knowing what has gone on in the, the others decide not to tell after the hide to spider bodies. Then Guan says, "I'll climb up to the ceiling and make sure there are no spiders left." She climbs up to a high cliff, and she looks around for spiders. She comes back down and says, "There aren't anymore spiders in the cave. But I did find this." Then she throws a bag on the ground and Scratte reloads her gun and points it in the bag, and she fire a few shots, then she pulls out a giant spider, dead.

In the bag is some silk, and tons of eggs. Buck starts a fire and burns the bag, as they don't need anymore Spiders crawling around the cave when they sleep at night. Unknown to the others there is a Dilophosaurus in the cave. It is Dilo's brother, who is seeking revenge against Guan for killing his brother. Later that night Scratte pulls her gun out, becuase she heard a noise, she wakes up Guan and Rudy and points up to a cliff.

Rudy looks up there and he knocks the Dilophosaurus off the cliff, it sees Guan, Rudy and Scratte pointing the gun at it. It goes running out of the cave, with Rudy after it. Rudy comes back in the cave and they fall asleep. The next day, Scratte is walking? around the corner and she screams, Buck and Rudy come running and they see the Dilophosaurus from last night dead and Red-Horn standing over it. Buck tells Scratte, "Run!"

They head into the cave, Momma and Flood come running out of the cave, Guan, Buck and Scratte are up on a cliff outside the cave. Scratte starts fire her gun and Guan starts shooting poison darts, but the darts just bounce off of Red-Horn's skin, so she stops shooting. Scratte aims for Red-Horn's neck and he looks up to the cliff, but Scratte, Buck and Guan got down before he could see them.

He turns back to Rudy and he feels more bullets hitting neck, he looks up to the cliff and Rudy hits Red-Horn with his tail, which knocks him back. Guan fires a dart at Red-Horn and it bounces off just like the others, after a while Red-Horn just leaves the cave, then Scratte, Buck and Guan come down the cave, and Guan says, "At least we know we have a way to stop Red-Horn now."

Chapter 3: The End of Red-Horn
Buck, Scratte, Guan, Rudy, Momma, Flood and Guan's herd are talking about a plan to stop Red-Horn once and for all. Guan says, "Okay we get Red-Horn to the spot where we killed Dilo, and we knock him down into the lava. No way he'll survive that fall." Then Buck says, "That just might work, if we can get Rudy up to the cliff in time to knock Red-Horn off, like you knocked Dilo off."

The male guanlong called Brandon walks up and says, "I agree, but where is Lava Falls?" Then Buck points to lava falls and he says, "It's right at the top of that cliff there." Brandon says, "Guan, you don't have to get Red-Horn up to the cliff. I have a feeling that who ever leads Red-Horn up to the cliff will die, I'll do it." So they pack up all their supplies and they head over to the Plates of Woe. Buck and Scratte, head over to a cliff where Roger comes flying up, and they get him to fly up to Lava Falls.

But first they head back to the gang, and Buck says, "We'll get Red-Horn to follow us and you meet us a the cave over there at Lava Falls. Brandon will get Red-Horn up to the cliff, he will get down and Rudy will knock Red-Horn off the cliff into the lava." All the others agree with the plan and they are going to put it into action the next morning. At night Guan is sleeping with Brandon istead of Scratte and Buck. She asks him, "Are you sure that you want to do this? I mean Red-Horn could kill you before you even have a chance to run."

He says, "I know. But it's better is I do it than you or any of the other girls. Yes I'm talking about Scratte and Flood too." The next day, Brandon and Rudy start to head over to the hill, where the ceratosaurus cavern is, Brandon whispers to Rudy, "Be quiet when I go in there and when you hear me yell, run to the top of the hill and wait for me and Red-Horn to get up there." He sneaks into the cave and yells, "Come on! Come and get me you worthless bunch of Ceratosaurus. Rudy runs up to Lava Falls and Brandon comes running out of the cave with Red-Horn and five ceratosaurus chasing after him.

When they reach the hill Brandon climbs to the top, but the Ceratosaurus stop, because they know if they and climb the hill they'll just slip back to the bottom. Red-Horn roars up at Brandon and he yells, "Ha! You can't reach me know can you!?" Red-Horn tries to climb up the hill, but he just slides back down it when he tries. Brandon starts laughing as each ceratosaurus tries to climb up and fails. Guan from a high cliff yells, "Brandon! You have to get Red-Horn up to Lava Falls or our plan won't work!"

Then he stops laughing and remembers the plan, "Oh, Right." He starts to tease Red-Horn and he climbs up to the cliff, where Brandon gets corned by Red-Horn and Guan says, "No! Brandon!" Then Red-Horn bites down into Brandon's sides, Rudy comes out of nowhere and rams right into Red-Horn and in a fit of rage, shoves Red-Horn Right of the cliff of lava falls, down into the lava.

The other ceratosaurus go running off and Guan, Buck and Scratte reach the cliff, Guan runs over to Brandon and Brandon says, "Guan... I... told ... you... one... of.. us... would... die... if... we... tried... to... get..." Then Guan stops him and says, "Yes, but why'd you do it. I loved you more than anyone." He says, "So... you... would... live... without... fear... of... Red-Horn..." Then he says, "I... Love... You..." Then he collapses in Guan's arms, angrily she starts crying and storms off, with the others following.

They decide just to leave Brandon where he died, While they are heading back through the jungle, they see a ceratosaurus, but Rudy just stares at it and it runs off. They eventually reach Snow Valley, Guan says, "Last thing Brandon had said to me was: I Love You." Then she heads into her cave, along with her herd, and they don't return for a while. Then the song, "My Last Breath" by Evanescence plays in the credits.

ScratteLover2

Ice Age 6: Dilo's Revenge

Chapter 1: Revenge

Deep in the caverns of the Dino World the dilophosaurus and ceratosaurus pack are gathering. At the front of the dilophosaurus pack is a female dilophosaurus, named Dila, the sister of Dilo. The rest of the ceratosaurus herd shows up and Dila says, "We are here to plan for our revenge of those that killed our leaders, Rudy, Buck, Scratte, Flood, Momma and Guan."

The screen fades black and the song "Lies" plays. In Snow Valley, Buck asks Guan, "Is there a chance that the dilophosaurus or certosaurus herd could get revenge against us for killing their leaders?" Guan says, "There could be. But neither herd knows about the skeleton bridge that leads out of the Dino-World, so we don't have to worry."

Far below the ground in the Dino-World the ceratosaurus and dilophosaurus packs have joined together, to fight the Sub-Zero Heroes. The leader of the two combined herds is Dila, the sister of Dilo says, "We are going to strike at night, so nobody knows what happened." Then begin to march towards the skeleton bridge, which they found out from Dilo.

Meanwhile in Snow Valley, Guan is talking to Buck, "We have prepared just in case either herd, the ceratosaurus or dilophosaurus attack Snow Valley." Then Buck says, "Good. All we need is two herds of deadly dinosaurs running around the valley. Plus we have Rudy, Flood, Barry and Momma to kill any of them that would attack us or anyone else in the valley.

We are going to stop any of them, that sneak into the valley." Guan and Buck hear roaring and screeching, and they know that it is the ceratosaurus and dilophosaurus herds, coming up the Skeleton Bridge. They run to the playground, where they alert everyone about the herds coming in. After everyone has hid, Buck, Guan, Rudy, Momma, Barry and Flood turn around and they see the two herds with Dila standing at the front.

Guan says, "Get out of our valley, or you'll end up getting killed just like your brother and Red-Horn." Guan and the others run at the dilophosaurus herd, chasing them into the Dino-World. In the Dino-World, they reach the cave where Guan was born. Since it is getting dark, they decide to spend the night in the cave. Guan says, "I can't believe that they got away from us."

Buck says, "We get them tommorow. I guess we are going to be in the Dino-World, for a few more days." Later that night, Rudy is keeping watch while the others sleep, after awhile Rudy falls asleep and Barry decides to keep watch. The next day, Rudy and Barry decide to sleep in late, as they are tired from standing guard last night.

Guan says, "I guess we are going to..." Then Rudy and Barry wake, then Guan says, "Never mind." They continue towards the guanlong cavern, as that is probaly where they are staying, since the guanlong herd moved out.

Chapter 2: Out of the Dino-World
Manny, Ellie, Scratte, Sylvia, Buck, Momma, Rudy, Flood, Peaches, Diego, Crash, Eddie, Scrat, Guan and the guanlong herd are walking through the Jungle of Misery, not knowing they are being watched by several plants, Sylvia says, "I feel like something is watching us..." She turns around and the plants act like they aren't doing anything, and Buck says, "We'd better get out of here... Now!"

They all start to run, when all the plants start watching them, they reach the part of the Chasm of Death that dosen't have any gas in it. The walk the path, reaching a canyon with water dripping from the ceiling. Buck whisphers, "Be as quiet as you can, if the plants hear you, the gas in here will start to rise, it will start to leak into here, as you can see it already has started. We just have to get to that hill over there, and climb up it as fast and quiet as possible. The gas in this canyon is actually poison, unlike the gas in the chasm, becuase this actually comes from the plants from the Poison Plants."

After a few minutes of walking the reach the hill, Buck, Scratte and Guan decide to go up first, when they reach the top Sylvia, Crash, Eddie and Scrat climb up next. Manny, Ellie and Sylvia go up next. The last ones to go up are Momma, Rudy, Flood and Peaches, who gets up on Flood's back. Buck heads over to each of the poison plants, and crushes them, which opens a passage in the wall of the cave. They head through it finding a tunnel, Guan says, "This leads to our old cave, this is probaly where the dilophosaurus herd is hiding at now.

So when we go in be quiet as you can, they are usally sleeping at this time. Just follow me and you should get through safely." They head down the tunnel and into the cave, where all the dilophosaurus are sleeping. The follow Guan, through the cave and they reach the exit of the cave, and Buck says, "We made it!" Then all the dilophosaurus wake up, and they others run out of the cave, but the dilophosaurus herd dosen't chase them since Rudy, Momma and Flood are with them, the dilophosaurus herd just goes back to sleep.

After awhile of running, they reach the cliff over the Plates of Woe, and Guan says, "I don't think that was the dilophosaurus herd, that is after us, they would've chased us, even with Momma, Rudy and Flood with us. That means the are in the cave, that we had left after they attacked it. It's over there." Guan points to the cave they used to live in and Buck says, "You have to be right, that is the only cave in the valley besides the Chasm of Death and the cave behind us." The climb down the cliff, and the sneak through the Plates of Woe, hoping none of the dilophosaurus find them.

They reach the dilophosaurus cave, where there are hundreds of dilophosaurus in it. When Guan sees all the dilophosaurus in the caves, she says, the Sub-Zero Heroes hear several noises from behind them, and when the turn around, they see the dilophosaurus herd and Dila. Guan says, "Oh no! We're cornered!" One of the male guanlongs of the herd says, "You guys get out of here, I'll hold them off! Run!" Guan says, "No! Come with us! I don't want to lose you too!"

But Ellie grabs her and forces her to run, they run living him behind. They reach a high cliff, and they hear the male guanlong screaming and Guan yells, "NO!" Then she tries to run, to help him, but Flood stops her by wrapping her tail around Guan. Then Buck says, "Guan, he's dead. There's no way he could have got away from that many dilophosaurus." Then Guan says in an angry voice while crying, "We are going to get out of the Dino-World tonight, we won't all survive, if we don't leave now...."

They start to leave, but they are stopped when find the male guanlong that stayed behind laying on the ground. Guan runs over to him checks his pulse, "He's still alive!" Then he wakes and says in a weak voice, "Get out of here... Get out of here..." Then he collapses, Flood picks him up and decides to carry him back to Snow Valley. They head back down through the Chasm of Death and Back through the Jungle of Misery, and up the skeleton Bridge, into Snow Valley. They bury the male guanlong next to Sid. Guan says, "I am going to kill Dila. He kind have killed too many of my friends. She is going to pay..."

ScratteLover2

Part 3: The End

Buck says, "How about we put the plan we used to defeat Dilo and Red-Horn?" Then Guan says, "I'll be the one to get Dila up there, along with Buck and Scratte." Then Buck and Scratte's eyes get big, and Buck says, "Why do we have to do it?" Guan says, "Becuase we are the ones that know the plan better than anyone, and Dila has a grudge against the three of us, more than our other friends. That's why!"

The Sub-Zero Heroes and guanlong herd head back to the Skeleton Bridge. They head to the cave where Guan was born and they decide to spend the night there, as it is the safest place in the Dino-World, at night. Meanwhile in the dilophosaurus cave, Dila is yelling at her herd, and says, "You guys are pathetic excuses for dinosaurs! Your just lucky I saved you butts from Rudy! I could have let him eat you for all I cared!"

The next day, everybody wakes up and Guan says, "We have to get back to the volcano, before the dilophosaurus herd dose." Diego says, "But if we are using the same plan, won't the dilophosaurus and ceratosaurus herds know what we are doing." Guan says, "That's why we have to get there first. If we can sneak on Dila, we get knock her off the ledge." Diego says, "Oh." Then they start walk to a cave on the other side of the Chasm of Death, once they reach the other side, they see a herd of troodon, the herd heads over there, and they are greeted by Jinks, who says, "What are you guys doing here? I though you weren't coming in here anymore after Brandon was killed."

Guan says, "We weren't planning on it, but we have to get Scrat back from Dila, and she said, If we follow the dilophosaurus and ceratosaurus herds, she will kill him." Then Jinks says, "Do you guys need any help from my herd?" Guan says, "We are fighting dilophosaurus and ceratosaurus, it'll be to dangerous, you guys should stay out of this one. I've already lost three friends to guys like them, including Sid, Brandon and one of my pack members." Then the herd leaves the troodons, to find the dilophosaurus herd, hopefully in time.

They reach the Plates of Woe, they head into the old guanlong cave, which has been abandoned. There, they unload all the stuff they we carrying, including food, weapons and Scratte's pistol. Guan says, "We'll camp here for tonight, we leave first light tommorow." The next day, everyone is ready to travel to Lava Falls, they begin to march and Buck asks, "How long the dilophosaurus find or attack us." Then Guan says, "It could be anytime, we haven't seen them in days." Guan tells them, "Stop, get behind the rock, be quiet and don't move.

The dilophosaurus and ceratosaurus are behind this rock." Scratte pulls out her gun just incase, she'll have to use it. Guan, Buck and Scratte, get out from behind the rock, and Dila starts to chase them towards Lava Falls, Scratte turns around and fires a few shots at Dila, but misses, so she puts the gun back in the case, and continues running. They reach the edge of the cliff, where they are cornered by Dila, Guan says, "Oh no! We're trapped!"

Dila is closing in on them and a male guanlong, comes in front of them and Dila kills him, giving the others a chance to get away. They run around Dila, and they head back to the gang, they reach them and Guan says, "We have to get out of here, Dila and the to herds are coming." They all start running, but when they reach the old guanlong cave, the dilophosaurus herd attacks and seperates Guan, Buck and Scratte from the others. They start to run when they see the dilophosaurus herd running towards them.

Guan yells, "We have to reach my cave, we'll be able to hide there." Dila yells at them, "If you three give up now we'll let you live." But they still keep running, they reach the cave where they hide up on the ledge. The dilophosaurus herd reach Guan's cave, but they don't see them up there, so they run out of the cave to look somewhere else. Guan whispers, "That was close." Buck heads down first, where Dila grabs him by the waist, and drags him off.

Guan yells, "No!" Scratte and Guan chase after them, while Scratte is shooting at Dila the whole time. Buck gets dragged into a cave, then the other two hear him screaming, and the ground turns red where Buck was dragged in. They scream and run off, when Dila comes out with blood on her snout. Guan yells while running, "I can't believe that Buck's dead."

Guan steps on a vine, and it wraps around her leg, and she is pulled up into the trees, screaming, then blood starts to drip from the trees and Scratte runs off. Meanwhile the others are trying to find a way to get to their friends and Ellie says, "I heard alot of screaming in the jungle, I just hope that is dilophosaurus." Scratte is still running, while Dila and five other dilophosaurus are chasing her, she runs directly into a tree, leaving her surrounded by the dilophosaurus, she starts shooting at the dilophosaurus.

After a while she runs out of ammo, as she dropped her ammo bag while she was running. Scratte closes her eyes, not wanting to see what coming to her. The dilophosaurus head towards Scratte, and the camera zooms out to above the trees, where the dilophosaurus herd, walks off leaving a bloodied Scratte laying on the ground. While Dila and the herd are walking a way, Dila says, "I told those three I would get my revenge." Then the screen fades black, and Scratte is heard screaming, then everything goes silent.

Alternate Ending #1
Scratte, Buck and Guan is still running, while Dila and five other dilophosaurus are chasing her, she runs directly into a tree, leaving her surrounded by the dilophosaurus, she starts shooting at the dilophosaurus. After a while she runs out of ammo, as she dropped her ammo bag while she was running.

Scratte closes her eyes, not wanting to see what coming to her. They hear a loud roar and screaming, when they open there eyes and they see Barry standing there, the five dilophosaurus are dead and the rest of the Sub-Zero Heroes are standing there to. Guan says, "Let's get back to Snow Valley. I've had enough of this place."

Alternate Ending #2

Scratte, Buck and Guan is still running, while Dila and five other dilophosaurus are chasing her, she runs directly into a tree, leaving her surrounded by the dilophosaurus, she starts shooting at the dilophosaurus. After a while she runs out of ammo, as she dropped her ammo bag while she was running. Scratte closes her eyes, not wanting to see what coming to her. They open their eyes and see four of the dilophosaurus dead, and Barry standing there, while Dila is running off. Guan says, "Thank you, Barry."

Then Dila comes back, knocks Buck and Scratte down, and is going to kill them, and says, "I told you I am going to get my revenge for killing my brother by killing you." She goes in for the kill, but Barry grabs Dila around the hips, throws her to the ground and bites into her killing her. Guan says, "We are going to get out of this place now. When we get back to Snow Valley, we are going to seal off the entrance, making sure no one else dies."