The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers RP

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I am so sorry I haven't been on lately! Yeah, my life has been run by my AB Calc project, so I've been very busy at the moment. In fact, I am finishing the project now as we speak!

Kor, those are some really nice ideas you got there! Thank you for being brave and creating a pink ranger character for us.

I am hoping more people join as well. We need maybe one or two more people and then we will have five starting rangers and one main villain. If you can, please ask around if people want to join. Try to get some new guys who haven't rp'd yet so we can help them get more involved. I'm going to talk with GVG to see if he wants in.

Thank you guys for sticking around with this. I really am hoping that this rp does well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Same here.  I'll be brief, since I'm typing this from my hotel room in Breckenridge.  Only have an hour for lunch before the test resumes.  Great ideas, Kor.  And yeah, LBTFan13, go for it.  I'll be back soon enough...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If 1 more join before the rp starts I may drop my space ranger & use the dino ranger char instead, so the team has at least 1 female.   Some teams have had only 1 female so that would fit.   & Even if we have only our characters we can still get started, some versions of the rangers had less then 5 starting off.  Wild force, (though they got their 5th one quickly, sort of dumb in my opinion & making the new guy the leader dumb, but that is another topic), Dino Thunder, SPD, Jungle Fury, Turbo (though the brat was added as quickly so they didn't stay at 4 for long, similar to Wildforce in that).

If I do drop the space ranger char I may add some personality traits to my dino ranger character to flesh her out more.

I didn't detail the bad guy much since I thought the co-gm may want to add some stuff & do some altering, and the other players may have ideas they wish to suggest, & like I mentioned 1 or more may like to play the more comedic hangers on to the main villain seen in many power ranger seasons.  Also is it going to be 1 person who plays the monster of the episode, or will turns be taken to who plays the monster?

We don't need to many more to get to 5.  There are around 4, if we do 1 character each.  If I do 1 of mine, Zaine,  Canis Starwolf, &  Kai Shiden.  If a lot more get interested in this at some point we may need to start a discussion on a second power rangers rp set in a different city.  Since having 7-10 power rangers may get a bit unwieldy in the rp.

Also not sure if I should keep Susan's staff or change it to another weapon, like daggers to simulate the claws of the dino.  Though if I do keep the utah raptor it would fit more to have daggers built into her shows, though it would look odd.  Not sure on your thoughts on this.  

I wonder if Princess Shayla would be involved as a support char since woudn't she notice if that many wild zords left the Animarium?    

I also guess Susan's morpher may look different the the other dino rangers since I was thinking it has no connection to Tommy Oliver nor Anton Mercer since I doubt they found EVERY dino gem & eggs that exist in the world, that is very unlikely.

I also guess with the zords being from different types my npc may need to know the merge zords into megazord spell.  I'm sure, if no one else, that Claire could have thought it to him before the rp starts, so he can use it if he should ever need it.