The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Zero-point's Artwork

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
It is nice! love watercolors!

Who is this nice creature? It is fish with feathers? Oo Something amazing like Coelacanth? :D
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A raptor chilling near the bushes :DD
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amateurish or not it is still leaps and bounds beyond my ability.  :yes  I do like the ambience of the painting, and the focus on a simple activity (fishing) does match the somewhat minimalist representation.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree with rhombus on the picture's ambience and feeling as they, as always in your drawings (or paintings), are quite impressive. The raptor's gaze and the moon looks quite cool and that perspective done with watercolors is really nice. The raptor itself, however, is a bit vague and to be honest, I, too, thought that this drawing was situated in water. :p Despite that, great job again! :)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's been awhile since I've seen any watercolored art. It certainly has a unique look that goes well with the minimalist colouring and simple background. I must admit, I thought at first that the raptor didn't have any legs at first and it took me a little while to realize that he's laying down with his feet into the page. :p

Very cool! I would love to see more water colour art in the future if you plan on continuing it! :smile