The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mo-o-o-o-o is baaaack?!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
*playfully spits water on those visiting this thread*

Hehe-hahaha! Missed Mo-o-o-o the rainbow swimmer, anyoo-o-o-one?
:Mo :MoEvil

Hey Mu-u-u-ud Brothers, old, and new!!! I must say...time has flown by a bit too quickly for this fishy's taste. :(petrie
Was only a wee Sophomore student when I joined, and now I am about to graduate community college. :cry :!

It's been a few years since I've been active at least semi-often on this forum, with my last login being in May of last year before my long hiatus on the forum. I must apologize for suddenly disappearing like that. A lot of real life stuff has gotten in the way, plus my motivation for the forum kind of dwindled.

Nothing can keep me away from the forum forever, however. I've gotten a suddenly renewal of motivation and nostalgia for the forum and have finally returned. Indeed, even though Discord is where many of my main communications reside nowadays, I do miss the good, simple times and nature of a classic forum. Plus...there are some people here that I definitely would love to catch up with, plus potentially interacting and befriending some of the recent member recruits here. :smile

I'm glad to be officially back! :RhettAli
Even though my free time may never be as much as it once was, I'll always make sure to check in and post every once in awhile.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Welcome back, Impractical!! :Mo I hope you've been doing well! Congrats on being about to graduate, that's really exciting!! From time to time, I found myself wondering what you were up to these days, although I suspected maybe you were still active on the Discord server. In any case, I can understand being too busy to hang around here, though. For a while, I was absent from this site due to my own lack of time, and yes, my leave of absence was pretty abrupt as well. So no worries, it's just great to see you again!

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome back, Impractical!! :Mo I hope you've been doing well! Congrats on being about to graduate, that's really exciting!! From time to time, I found myself wondering what you were up to these days, although I suspected maybe you were still active on the Discord server. In any case, I can understand being too busy to hang around here, though. For a while, I was absent from this site due to my own lack of time, and yes, my leave of absence was pretty abrupt as well. So no worries, it's just great to see you again!

Thank yo-o-o-ou!!! Great to see you again. :RhettAli :wub
I hope all is well with you too.

Yeah, I think I was still logging in to the forum back then when I noticed your own absence, and also wondered how you were doing sometimes, and you not being on Discord meant I couldn't quickly ask. But hey, maybe we were meant to be forum pen pals all along in the end. :DD

And ironically...no I hadn't been active in the Gang of Five's Discord server either. :P
Either through personal/group DMs is where I'm most conversational, however I am still a member in some Discord servers, of which people can find and DM me if they desire.

So it looks like in the end, for all things LBT, best chances of that with me is through the forum. :duckyOK

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome back ImpracticalDino! Long time no see, always good to have an old face back around these parts :celebrate

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back!  :rainbowwave I had been wondering how you were doing, and I am glad to hear that you are about to graduate from community college. Time sure flies, doesn't it?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:38:52 AM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Welcome back to the Great Valley, Mu-u-u-ud Brother!! :DD

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome back, mud brother ImpracticalDino!  :Mo

Congratulations with expecting graduation!

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@aabicus (LettuceBacon&amp;Tomato)
@aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) @rhombus @Mumbling @StardustSoldier @Sneak @Rattymon

Thank yo-o-ou all! Warms my heart to see everyone, old and new, here again. :wub
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:29:28 PM by ImpracticalDino »