The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT roleplay in the style of the original movie?

Ducky123 · 399 · 49777

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I recognize it's my turn to post for our group- just wanted to let everyone know I'll take care of that soon, been a bit busy :oops

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Would it be a good idea to post the introduction part of my character before we move on? In any case, I will refrain from posting anything for a while until I know that this will be okay for everyone.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 01:27:17 PM by Anagnos »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, since I haven't heard any objections in two days, I'm just going to post the intro to my character in the RP now.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, that was a decent opening post and a fitting introduction for Nyero. Now, it seems more than fitting that he'd join our group soon enough as there are no other options that would make sense in this rp. I'd perhaps say that both Lizzie and Nyero should meet us at roughly at the same time (and in the same scene probably unknowing of each other) as going through many major introduction scenes in a row would take a very long time.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
If there was a “Chomper-like” character in this role play...wouldn’t that make Chomper actually Chomper 2.0 and the role play Chomper 1.0?

Since this role play seems to be set before LBT II: Great Valley Adventure  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strictly speaking it is completely unrelated to the events of the movies :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Are there any open slots for this RP, and/or anyone who's inactive and needs someone to take over for their character? I ask because I am interested in participating.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
since this is the kind of story where everyone plays an OC, it's a very open story where everyone can easily join or leave at any given time. Feel free to create your own OC and join us. Maybe you could team up with anagnos' character for a bit until I finally continue Lizzie's story :sducky:

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Now that the topic was brought up, what is our plan to advance the roleplay and get it rolling again? I am aware that Sovereign posted earlier but how will we carry on with our characters? If my memory serves me correctly, someone suggested that Nyero and Lizzie team up until they meet the rest of the group.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

since this is the kind of story where everyone plays an OC, it's a very open story where everyone can easily join or leave at any given time. Feel free to create your own OC and join us. Maybe you could team up with anagnos' character for a bit until I finally continue Lizzie's story :sducky:
Hmm, okay. I didn't realize that. I need to come up with an OC then...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 06:30:28 PM by StardustSoldier »

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm still 3 pages behind on reading what's been happening to the other group. Given that we now have 2 more participants, I think we should group them up with Lizzie indeed and leave the final meeting of both groups to that oasis scene I had suggested at the very beginning of the RP.

I'll try to post this week for sure, feeling rather inspired at the moment.

@StardustSoldier Most of us went for a rather dark backstory. Personally, what this RP still lacks is a Ducky type of character who is more cheerful than is good for her sometimes with obvious repercussions. I think a character with such a personality who has also had a lot of setbacks in their life to deal with might be an interesting addition but that's just an idea. :^^spike

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^I'll mull things over a little more, but I do like that idea. I'll probably go with something like that.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The problem with that plan is that multiple posts explaining how they got together might take some time and it's about time we got this roleplay running again.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Maybe we can speed write a couple posts this weekend to get it over with. Both of you seem to be around in the morning|noon my time (and Stardust is a night owl :^^spike so we might be able to get that done and discuss a few ideas for our group at the same time (maybe using discord since it's gonna be quicker)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Meh, weekend sounds fine, but I could probably even be able to post something before but no promises.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd prefer the weekend personally since I'll need some time to get back into the swing of things. I'm already taking care of my weekly writing during the week so I can focus on the roleplays over the weekend.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Anagnos @StardustSoldier

I've caught up reading now. The other group has crossed the ravine and I was thinking that Lizzie should meet both of you as she tries to climb into the crack. We'd somehow find a way up or follow the river until it flows into the ocean where they could escape. I just feel using the bridge the other group has forged feels a bit too easy.

What are your thoughts on this?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@StardustSoldier Are you gonna join us right away or should Lizzie and Niero join together first with you catching up as soon as we reach the crack (perhaps offering a good suggestion as for where to go from there!) I'll plan my response accordingly.