The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 89555

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The group continued to watch till it was over.  

"That did seem unusual, it did." Ducky said nodding.

"Petrie think so.  It look like they fight but not fight for real."

"Some sort of pretending to fight to get better." Skitter said.  

Snoopy looked around the room a bit to see if there was anything else of interest.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby nodded as Stripetail walked away towards Dixie, who was cooming back towards him. She stopped and She and Stripetail conversed briefly, then She made her way towards him. She saty down besides him, without speaking.
_ Stitch got off the chair he was sitting on and made his way over tioo them "sorry if I nother you. But I have question to ask. Are you cousins?" he asked pointing his fingers at them. "Yes" Dixie replied. "Bochiboos?" Stitch continued "Angel and I cousins and bochibos" He said smiling, as Angel came up to them. Dixie frowned, trying to understand what 'bochiboo meant, as Stitch put his arm around Angel, who seemed to enjoy it.
'oh..." Dixie said, finally starting to get it. "you two LOVE... Do I LOVE scooby? Well..' She looked at Scooby who was trying hard not to appear embarassed by the question. He was trying to not anger her further, she could tell, by saying anything."I guess..."No babies?' angel said suddenly. She spoke almost no English, so it was hard to tell whether this was an attempt to speak English. This made Dixie very uncomfortable. "stitch... angel...My relationship to my cousin is well.. difficult to explain. I love him, in a caring sense, very much. But my love for him is not the same love you two have for each other....at least.. well.. I'm not really comfortable discussing it in front of him." Dixie said struggling to find the right words. Scooby reached over and put his arm around her, and said"re ront rant ro risciss rit ritch. Rou ridn;'t rean rany rarm, rut rits ra rivate rater, retween rus" He said.
_
"Thanks' Dixie whispered in his ear, as Stitch digested what he had said "Mesa sorry" He said, bowing his head slightly. "Its alright Stitch. You were.. curious, and there's nothing wrong with that. You and Angel can hang out here with us" Dixie said kindly. She didn't want to hurt their feelings.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
meanwhile, deep below the Insane cAfe, in the darkness, something stirred. the mithril had opened a window to the outside world, and the noise had roused it from its slumber. Unlike the Shurlup who lived to the men's bbathroom, this Shurlup and its kin , were completely wild, and ruthless. They were larger , stronger and smellier than the Shurlup above griound.  Slowlly its made its way upward towards the surface...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked at the others present, "Well that was different then what happens in the great valley.  What do you want to do now?" Ducky asked.

"We haven't eaten yet." Petrie said.

"We can not eat stones, or these other things, no, no , no.  Maybe there is a tree with leaves outside." Ducky said, meaning the table and chairs, which they had no real concept of in the great valley.  

Snoopy thought he smelled something and was sniffing around to see if he could localize it, or if it was far away.  

Skitter looked over at Snoopy, recognizing what he was doing since he's seen Chomper do it before, "You smell something?" He asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There should be food around' Ali said, Let's go look for it' She said, getting up from where she was sitting and making her way towards the kitchen. "This is where they bring the food out of guys" She said, pointing to the opening with her foot. "Perhaps there is something to eat in here.." she stuck her head into the kitchen and took a look around.
_
 The kitchen, like the dining room had taken a pounduing. Broken plates and glasses were everywhere, the ground sparkled with broken glass. On a table was a plate of leaves. This appeared to be a salad. "I think I found some leaves" Ali called out excitedly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky got up and got Skitter and went into the kitchen followed by Petrie.  "Oh, goody, then we can all eat, yep, yep, yep." She said.  

She looked around and tried her best to use some bits of cooking pans, since they looked hard, to brush off the sharp metal using on hand to clear an area to put Skitter down on a table and looked around for any plant food using the pot she held to clear off areas.  Petrie did like wise using a bit of plate.

"Me find something." He said, having found some bay leaves used for seasoning certain things in an open container.  He brought what he found to the area that Ducky had cleared out to add to the stuff so they could see what they had.  

Ducky looked and found  a half buried head of lettuce that she brought over.  "It looks like we have founded us some food, it does.

___

Snoopy was sniffing around, thinking he had found the direction of the smell  and seeing if he could find any cracks or holes nearby to look down.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali brought over the salad she had found. 'well, we've got a little food here at any rate. So let's dig in." She said grabbing a small mouthful of leaves in her mouth and chewing them. She was going to share whatever she had with her friends.
_
 SHaggy, Nani and Lilo were huddled tioogether over a small fire that had ignited in the corner. it had either ben caused by the lightning or from the sparks of electricity that still flowed through the area. The mithtril had knocked the temerature way down. Shaggy could see his breath as he exhaled. "geez. this place got cold in a hurry.." he said. Holding his hands over the flames.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky and Petrie put what they found into separate piles so whoever wanted some could get some.  They nodded as Skitter looked at those present, "Thanks.  We'll get something at least." He said before starting to eat a bay leaf.  

"And we have a nice mix of things, not just one thing." Ducky said.

Ducky and Petrie used their hands to get small amounts, a bit of this and that.  They then started to eat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby and Dixie contined resting, while Stitch and Angel sat by them. The cold didn't seem to bother them, as the armor kept them warm. Stitch and Angel  however, weren't  so lucky..
_
 Nick shivered. "Great. Not only did the mithril storm rip up the resteraunt, it also blew out the thermostat. ' he shook his head. "Let's gioo into the kitchen to see how badly things are in there.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky, Petrie and Skitter continued to eat their food, making sure everyone got enough.  Ducky looked around the shambles of a kitchen to see if she could see anymore since she was sure Ali would want or need much more.  

Snoopy did his best to peer down one of the holes in the floor, if any, to see if he could see where the small was coming from.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't worry guys" ali said cheerfully.. "I'll be fine. ' Ali had eaten sparingly(for someone her size), but it was enough to fight back the hunger she had been dealing with. "Fuind anything Ducky?'She asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nods, bringing back sack of apples.  "These smell ok to eat." She said and put them on the table.

Petrie picked up one and sniffed.  "Me not see this strange food, but it smell ok."

Skitter looked at it.  "I've not see that either.  Is it red green food?" He asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'it looks like a big berry of some kind" Ali said. "taste it Petrie, anf see what it is, it doesn't look bad to eat, but then again, you never know. Just try it, if you don't like, you don't have to eat all of it.."  Ali laughed as Petrie msde a face, she was starting to sound.. well like a grownup..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nodded and bit into it.  "It taste... good, sort of like a tree sweet, but not as sweet."  He says smiling, then looks inside.  "In center it have tiny tree seeds." He said.  

"Goody, more for us all to eat, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said happy.  Skitter nodded agreeing.

--------
Just then a thousand miles away a cat in pajamas went downstairs to get some coffee.  and in Istanbul Einstein was busy on the case of a vampire pirate zombie.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali took an apple and bit into it. She found she coould swallow the apple whole, and did so. being proper though, she chewed it first "it IS Sweet, although not like tree sweets. Mr. Ace, would you like one.." she asking, turning towards Snoopy, who was perched by a large hole in the floor. he seemed o be listening for something..what, she didn't know.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Snoopy shakes his head.  

"Goody, now we have more food for us all." Ducky then looks at Snoopy, "We need to find you some food too.  

Petrie took out a small apple and put it in front of Skitter.  Skitter looked at it and how large it was compared to him.  

"I think it's a bit to large for me to eat." Skitter said.  Just then Superman hearing this flew into the kitchen, used his heat vision to cut the apple into small equal size pieces and laid out the pieces in front of Skitter.

"Thanks." Skitter said before starting to eat the first piece.  

"Glad I could be of help." Superman said smiling. He waved then flew off.

"It does taste great." Skitter said after his first bite.

____

Meanwhile Einstein had boarded a plane to the planet Venus to consult with Steven King and Trey Parker on an element on his case.  He found being a detective far more interesting that boring ol theoretical physicist job he had.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ow!" a voice said from the alley.  Ducky got up and went to the door to look out.  

"No go, it may be fastbiter trick." Petrie said after he had eaten his apple.  

Ducky looked out the door and saw a thin looking teenager wearing glasses holding one hand with another.  

"Is something wrong?" Ducky asked.

"Uh." He said not sure if if he did see a large reptile looking creature, but deciding he must be  hilucinating it, just a normal human. he said to himself.  

"Yea, this glowing spider bit me. ma'am " He said.

"Oh, that must hurt, come on inside and I'll see what I can do."

He went inside behind Ducky. "Just sit there." She said indicating a chair near the door.  

She took a bay leaf and crushed it and added some water, a she had seen Mim do in the great valley.  She took the young person's hand and started to put some of the goo on it.  "There, that will help, what is your name?  Mine is Ducky." She said.  

"Peter.. Peter Parker." He said.  "Thanks.  I should be going.  My aunt and uncle worry about me if I'm late." he  said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Ok, good luck." Ducky said as Peter waved and went the door heading home.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: ( Kor invited me, I'll give it a shot...)

The door to the cafe slammed wide open.
Smoke welled in, and a tall, dark sliouette apeard.
The 007 James Bond theme started to play from somewhere, and the silouette took a step forward.

A man, in cowboy outfit walked unsteady into the cafe.
He carried an old radio that was playing the James Bond theme, and he had two guns in his belt.

He switched the chanel on the radio.
"What is Love" techno started to play, and the cowboy man putted down the radio and went into a wild dance.
But then, the old, crappy radio died, and the music stopped.
The cowboy man continued his dance for a while and then realised the music have died.
He stooded up, and waited... spitted as he talked.

"...."...."...caugh!!"...arhg.."

(brittish accent) "Wha? C'mon give moi a plause.. hick*... I'm frechking Jchames Bonchd!!!"

He stumbled, banged into the floor and reamained lying silent.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby turned and looed at the drunken man on the floor "if Re's Rames Rond, I'm Raptin Rangeroo" he said sarcasically Dixie chuckled as they both got up. "Good one cousin. Let's get him into a chair.. thats not completely ruined" She said. Scooby Strode over to the  unconscious man, and bending over, picked him up off th ground, and carried hm over to a nearbychair. this one creaked but otherwie stayed intact..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
snoopy looked over at the sound and seeing what was going on headed over to the area where some of the water was kept.  He looked around and got a pitcher and got some water into it.  Looking around he found a cloth napkin and carrying both of these he went over to where the unconscious man was.  He set the pitcher to one side on a nearby table that looked like it could hold the pitcher and emptied out a scratched, but intact glass, letting the water and mithral onto the table, in case the guy would want any water if he woke up.  He then dipped some of the cloth napkin into the pitcher and started pat the guy's forehead with the napkin.