The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Apple is Now The Most Valuable Tech Company

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well.. I had expected that. It went from a small userbase community to the hype of the day with their ipods and then their ipads. It's not too odd that people decided to go and buy other apple products after they had success with these two. Even without Jobs the company seems to run well, so I wonder if they can keep it up much longer, without eventually losing popularity.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good for Apple. I'm not surprised with all the I-phone, and I-pad popularity going on today.

*Never owned an apple product or know how to use one* :( Sorry guys. All my music is on about.. 65 cd's.. and I only use my cell phone to call or (rarely) text. And those little ear-buds that plug into the i-pod really hurt my ears.  I prefer over-the-ear headphones, personally.

I don't exactly know how much bigger Apple is going to grow. *shrugs*

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Has anyone ever wondered WHY Apple has gotten so big?  It's simple.  It costs practically nothing to make an iPad yet they rip people off and sell it for five times what it's actually worth.  That's why despite having less than 10% of the PC market, they're more profitable than ANY other tech company.  And unfortunately products that are cheap to produce normally aren't very good quality.  Apple's quality has gone down the toilet in recent years and it's only going to get worse over time.  Mark my words.