The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

2 TB Flash Drive?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show, Kingston has announced a 2 TB Flash Drive.
https://www.extremetech.com/electronics/242...2tb-flash-drive

Didn't think we would get this for another 3 years.  It's now a month away, but it'll be expensive.  I'll wait for a price drop myself.  A big one.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow nine hundred dollars is a ton of money for this thing. But it's still pretty cool tho.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
External hard drives are so small and portable nowadays, I'm not sure why you wouldn't just use one of those for a fraction of the price if you desperately needed a flash drive of this size.

That being said, progress for progress' sake is always a cause I can get behind.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's a good idea you said and it's a bit cheaper alarm

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I just got a 4TB external harddrive about a month ago for around $110. Much better value right now. It's gonna be good for storing lots of recordings for my let's play videos, and also storing more games and stuff. :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe Down the road I'll pick one of these up for my computer. Maybe it will come in a handy.