The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cartoons and 3D models

Razzie · 7 · 1104

Razzie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I've always loved drawing, especially cartoons, and moved into 3D design and animation a few years ago. Here are my deviantART accounts -

RazzieMbessai Originally Jurassic Park silliness but now full of giant robots
JurassicPark Full of JP goodness but not regularly updated any more

I create my drawings in Painter, logos / graphic in Xara, 3D models in trueSpace and animated 3D stuff in Poser. Last year I got my claws on a Wacom Cintiq and it is AWESOME B) It's like drawing on digital paper, and with the right software it can create a drawing that looks exactly like a traditional pen and paper one :o

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Your jp drawings are really nice. Cool to have another good artist around here! :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good artwork that you did, quite skilled.  Thanks for sharing here.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I've always laughed at some of your creations Raz.  You have creativity in the JP realm (i.e. the raptors on chocolate) and its always impressed me on your ability.  Graphic design is your job after all.

Razzie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for the positive feedbacks everyone :)

Now my main JP site has been shut down (dansjp3page.com had to shut down all hosted sites) I'm going to concentrate on having one huge JP and TF image database :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.  Hope it all works out.  Remember to not try to do it all at once, but in manageable size steps.

Razzie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I had my JP site for over 11 years, so I really hope this new combined "megasite" I'mplanning will contine for just as long :) I already have all the JP graphics backed up and I've been slowly building up a little collection of TF graphics, the trick is to categorise them logically so visitors can find what they want.