The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anyone using hotmail?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When I'm trying to log on to hotmail to check my emails, it will either say my inbox doesn't exist and I have to create a new one, or it will say I have to re-enter my password forever for a better security... Anyone else running into these problems?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not really, everything is fine for my Hotmail.  But if I recall sometimes when I enter passwords it would say incorrect password and it is typed up correctly.  I may spell my passwords wrong from time to time but everything is fine for me that is.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have you tried contacting the folks to tell them about your problem?  

I just tried and I can connect with no problems.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm seems to be working fine on my end too now. Was strange though.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
mumbling i don't mean to freak you out and make you worrie when i say this but.......i had the same problem and it went on for 3months.......i'm not lying, but don't freak out; just get a new account and change your email address on this site to your new one or.......you can wait the three months for hotmail to work again
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may have been one of those odd net things or something that pops up once in a while.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
metadude1234, I know what you mean, Its been almost 1 month since the last time I've been able to go to homtail and see my messages, its says that  at the moment it cant conect to hotmail, and to make sure if I am conected to the interntet and that I should try again, and sometimes it doest even enter the site, its quite frustrating, but if I try in any other computador, I can access it, that sucks =/

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
You know, I never had the mailbox not existing problem, but I have experienced the re-entering my password for better security purposes. There's nothing wrong with your account of you have to re-enter your password. It's just an insurance policy to help them prove that it is you logging in to your account and not somebody else. I wouldn't worry too much about it, just go along with it.

But if you say that it's working fine right now, then you should be fine :D  If you do have to re-enter your password in the future, then it's just to make sure you are you and not an imposter :blink:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yea well. I mean if I re-entered my password it would ask me again, and again, and agaain. I dont know what was wrong, but it's all solved now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is good indeed.  Now yo can use your hotmail account again.