The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Re-drawn storybook pages

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's my attempt at re-drawing a page from a LBT story book original on top and re-draw below.
One thing I fixed was Cera's feet on her front legs , as he soles lacked the cream colour like her underbelly has, I also added a 4th toe onto her feet on her back legs.
I fixed Petrie's colour and the way hos wings were drawn as these old story books they got Petrie's colour wrong and his arms and wings are off model.
I also re-drew Littlefoot, Ducky and Spike to look more like they do in the films and also gave Littlefoot more of a rolling eyes look then the displeased one/
Plus as a personal touch I added "Cera's Hee" catchphrase.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's good!
I like an idea of redrawing scenes from books. :D

Would like to see more.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account