The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Racing the Storm

Pterano · 148 · 14774

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
my plan for my characters is to regroup and try and find out who tried to kill them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
bushwacked, for your next post you can have Emilena scream and cry and do whatever expressions of pain you feel like for the duration of the stitching.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
If anyone wants to make actual things happen on Voltaic, I'm drawing a blank. I'm not sure how dedicated Vergil is to actually finding the others or whether the others are looking for Vergil or an escape somehow.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thety are looking for Vergil and Trieste AND an escape route. And wjen they do find them, The others are going to realize that Vergil and Trieste have been searching for the marker on their own, and Marie is going to give them hell for not trusting them and bringing them along for no purpose.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Great so does anyone have ideas for crap that could actually happen between then and now? Events, puzzles, circumstances, encounters, tribulations, odysseys, quandaries,  occurrences, calamities, predicaments, mishaps, developments, situations, incidents, misfortunes, conundrums, or happenstances?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well I'm thinking they get out the walkway, and are able to locate Vergil's location using the app on Sorens phone. as for incidents, they'll have to evade a group of guards as a the unconscious and dead bodies in the laundry room have been discovered and an alarm has been sounded. 'i'm guessing one by one, the areas of the hotel are locked down for security purposes and all the guests are told to return to thier rooms. this will heighten up the tension, as that will give our group only minutes to find Vergil and Trieste and escape before every part of the hotel is sealed off and locked down.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
They aren't in a ship, they're in a hotel - but I can work with those ideas for sure :) The alarm could also help tip Vergil and Triste off that something could have happened with the rest of the group, making them regroup quicker.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Please watch the metagaming though, Nick. Your characters are being amazingly omniscient for people with NO psychic powers whatsoever. Far more likely they'd be assuming something had happened to Vergil and Triste rather than they struck out on their own. Just sayin'. "A thought that she had been pondering for a bit" explains absolutely nothing. Where did this thought originate? Why is it her current line of thinking? That's pretty dangerously close to metagaming there. You didn't really explain it at all except it's just some random thought she had.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
my apologies Pterano. Edited out the offending paragraphs..made it much more realistiic. they think they are simply enjoying themselves and simply havent touched base with them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's OK Nick.

All right everyone, I'm going on a road trip until the 30th. See you all then! I'm just going to assume Vergil's heading to his cabin on the Bremen II and residing there until I get back. I'll move the RP forward once I return!

(runner up)
(runner up)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hey everyone, could we keep a sort of "one post per day minimum", or strive for that? This RP has been really really slow recently, and I think we're all suffering fatigue from this very long Voltaic arc. We're VERY close to reaching Corona and getting to do some  new plot lines, and I really want to reach those! Even with Pterano gone, we can still follow some sidequests in Corona, I know most of us have those planned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright LBT. i'll go post.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'll go post.

The Voltaic arc just burnt me out.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well unless anybody objects, I'll do the timeskip now.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure Pterano. Also i'm headed to NY for the weekend guys. I'll be back Monday.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All right well I'll take that as a yes, since I doubt Bushwacked and Serris are going to say no.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can jump ahead now Pterano, As I'll be out of town the next couple days. i'll catch up on things when I get back. Have a nice weekend everybody!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have a good time, Nick!

(runner up)
(runner up)