The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 3: The Curse of the Haunted Hotel

Nick22 · 8631 · 246492

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spyro heloped Terrsdor with building the Bridge with using his earth breath.. Cyril and Volteers used their attacks on an enemy that came too close. With Spyro's help the bridge was finished a dfew minutes later.
_ Cynder flew into the meeting. " Ok the bridge is up.. Lets take it to them.." she said, clearly ready to get moving...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do we have an order of who goes first, second ect?" Jason asked.  "Better then having it be a chaotic crossing."

"And some support to protect those crossing and the current bridge while it is being used." Brooklyn said.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Galena)

"That'll do," Anton said. He then knocked on the door one more time. "Open up or we're breaking down this door."

Suddenly, a gunshot rang through the foggy air. Anton grunted as the bullet pierced the door and struck his armored vest.

The Great Valley archer nocked and fired an arrow that sliced through the door. Thanks to the enchantment that Haresh made, these stone arrows were capable of slicing through thin metal or light armor like it was paper.

------------------

Paul cautiously entered and sat on the floor. "So you're Sally Carerra," he said. "I've heard of you, girlfriend of Lightning McQueen, the racer who revitalized the dying town of Radiator Springs."

"So do you have anything important to tell us or anything that can help us?" a Raven soldier accompanying them asked.

------------------

(Neptune City)

"Yeehaw! Let's roll!" the Bull trucker shouted as he climbed into his truck and headed over the bridge.

Major Lockie and Lt. Martin soared overhead as they guarded the convoy that now rolled over the bridge.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wait! You know who i am? sally blushed " it must have been in the papers.. well I'll see what i can do to help.. I'm not a war machine I'm a Porsche. I came here a few days ago, on a break from Radiator springs. I hadn't had a vacation in so long.. I thought Galena would be a perfect getaway. well i come here and find its turned into a war zone and theres nothing to do but hide..
_ well wqhat if we blew up the enemy headquarters?" Nick asked.
 well that would cripple them for sure,' sally said  Lets see now. they were quartered on 33rd streets, 3 blocks north of here. I see them streaming out of there from time to time..I guess could help you by coiling out the fuse..if you have the explosives..
 Scooby Stitch and Hunter drove thier vehicles over the bridge and into the heart of neptume City..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail went across the bridge in atank ' alright evetuone! spread out and lets start taking the City back!' he cried
 Spyro and cynder flew on ahead and were soon joined by biyomon, Tentomon andPatomon
 Alright Guys when you see the enemy let them have it" spyro said " the Digimon nodded as they flew down the various streets..
 Scooby and Dixie ran  down streets and headed into the western section of town " This time, this city is ours " dixie grinned. Above them Hunter (the Cheetah, was jumping from rooftop to rooftop..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tarrador joined the pother dragons apreading out Neptune City  Tarrax and Cyril took the northern third, Volteer and the younger dragomns took the cebtral third. " leaving Tarrador and Sara to cover the southern third " Ladies first' terrador said to her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Neptune City)

Lt. Martin grinned as she received a transmission. "Well, lookie here, we've got some extra firepower."

In the distance was the squadron that towed the lightning dragon to Surf Point.

The fighters each wore a harness that carried a single Firestorm cluster missile. The bomber was carrying tens of tons of high explosives.

Major Lockie and Lt. Martin decided to follow Tarrax to the industrial section of the city.

-----------------------

The ground troops were the first to run into Chong's forces.

A small convoy was lured down a dead end street where a magic mine had been placed. This mine was a copy of Stripetail's lava mine.

-----------------------

Dixie's convoy was held up by a roadside bomb. Unfortunately, this let several of Chong's soldiers attack the stalled convoy.

Ms. Swimmer hastily created a wall of fire to vaporize the bullets before they struck but again, the firewall was useless against the shockwaves produced by explosions.

Zachary shot and killed a mage preparing to summon something.

One archer took a shot to the head from a rooftop sniper. Deimos quickly gunned him down.

A soldier returned fire with the 20 mm autocannon mounted atop one of the Humvees

-----------------------

(Galena)

"Well, Ms. Carerra, we-" Paul began

"Open up!" Someone shouted. The shouting was interspersed with what sounded like someone ramming the door.

Paul leapt to his feet with his rocket launcher aimed at the door. "F--- off or you'll get a rocket to the face!" he thundered.

Several other soldiers readied their weapons.

-----------------------

Anton kicked down the door. He found an opulent garage in tatters. A display case had been shattered and its contents of racing trophies stolen. A dead mage with an arrow sticking out of her throat lay in a pool of blood by the door.

"So what happened here?" the Great Valley archer asked, nocking an armor piercing arrow into his bow.

The soldier toting the light machine gun swept the room. "There's no one here," she said.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

Strut then noticed a door was ajar in the rear of the garage. "Shaggy, you come with me to check out the back yard."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great just great, I get to go after the nutjob who did this" Shaggy muttered., but he went ahead anyway, his gun held in front og him. the room in front off him was dark lit only by an intermitent light above them..
_ I'll just.. wer go get some snacks.. Sally said as he headed into the next room.  Nick quickly followed her. " Is theres any other way out of here? he asked quickly as the  nnabing sound grew louder

Dixie used her ring to cast some fireballs which knocked away some of the bukllets
 Tiger and Tigeress created a wall of ice as they fired away at the enemy.. " Well no, one said this would be easy..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks." Sara said before she took to the air to look for enemy troops to attack or warn others about telepathically.

---

Jason had changed to his imperial dragon form and was fighting beside Guilmon in his digivolved form.  Each watching out for the other and with practiced tactics that they had used often in the past.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Neptune City)

Major Lockie's radio beeped. "Sorry, gotta assist Dixie's platoon."

He then wheeled around and headed towards Dixie's forces.

Lt. Martin said nothing as she scanned the skies for any threats. She picked up two at the edge of radar range - living fighter plane and a dragon. "Heads up, Tarrax!"

She then launched two radar guided missiles at the targets.

-----------------------

Deimos reloaded his rifle as an enemy sniper's shot pierced the concrete wall behind him. All around him, the soldiers were trading fire with Chong's forces.

Zachary shot and killed another mage.

Dr. Zanasiu had lost his shotgun and was using a 20 mm autocannon turret on one of the Humvees.

Two soldiers firing back at Chong's forces were killed by a mage inside a building. He aimed his cannon at the building's window  and let loose a volley of high explosive shells.

-----------------------

(Galena)

Strut looked around the rear room. The tac light on his shotgun provided adequate illumination.

"Something tells me that this ain't no ordinary house," he said.

All around him were assorted tomes of arcane magic, several potions brewing in laboratory equipment and large metal drums filled with what he assumed to be potion ingredients.

-----------------------

"Nick, Nani, one of you get Ms. Carerra to safety," Paul said as he kept his rocket launcher trained on the door. This time, he could see a thin red line from where someone was trying to use a torch to get into the house.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't tell nme Chong libed here? Shaggy gulped " you'd better take that magic stuff and bring it to Stripetail or haresh,  they should be able to find out what sort of magics this guy was doing.." Shagy said shining the light on the books and other magical stuff..
_ got it " Tarrax replied " i see them.. you keep them busy While i tackle the enemy forces north of here"
 _ stripetail had moved forward into the city and was trading blows with a battalion of chongs forces.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Odysseus threw a hand grenade at a group of enemy forces.  Once the explosion had gone off he, Brooklyn and Moran used their ranged weapons before closing in on the enemy to engage in melee combat.

----

Bullseye, the ptero extreme dinosaur used his sonic cry to stun some enemy troops before the other extreme dinosaurs started to use their energy weapons.

drewtoby

• Ruby
    • View Profile
(scooby doo gone mad!? Lol, I will be tigger)

Out of the fog emerged a bouncing creature, covered in a white sheet...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Sure Drew you can join, but first you need to post your character in the discussion thread... we'll update you on where the story is going to go..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(the discussion thread is called "isane Cafe 3-discussion)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Galena)

Strut shook his head. "We don't know how to safely handle these things. If we screw up, we could both be killed. It's probably better just to destroy them on the spot."

-------------------------

Lt. Martin whooped as she corkscrewed, dodging a blast of white hot fire from the dragon. She retaliated with a brief burst of 25 mm cannon fire.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I know its risky, but these objects could be valuable' Shaggy replied ' We;ll take the books and spells and destroy the potions, or at ;lleast as much as we can' he said taking a glass full of liquid and smashing it against a wasll
 the potion spread over the wall and began eating a hole in it' Shaggys face grew pale..
Tarrax meanwhile was pounding the northern areas of Nepruyune city..
 scooby and Dixies forces were making slow progress.. given the state of the city, there was not much cover for them..
- Sally moved over to a back exit and  gave Nick a loook. "If you guys help me get out of here and safely back to radiator Springs.. I'll let you stay at my hotel for free.. for a whole weeek..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sara engaged some enemies she had spotted, using her dragon fire and some lighting spells to attack them.

----

"Saurian Stomp!" T-bone said just before he and the other extreme dinosaurs stomped their feet, which caused a mild earthquake and the earth to open up a crack just in front of their feet that ran outwards to some enemy vehicles and tanks till they fell in.  

""That'll make things a little easier." Bullseye said."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Galena)

Strut snatched a large book and tucked it under his arm. He grabbed another one only to notice something on the bottom. It was timed fuse to a bomb and he had apparently tripped it.

"Shaggy! Get out! I accidentally set off a bomb!" he shouted as he bolted for the entrance.

-------------------------------

Just as the door was cut open, Paul fired his rocket. An agonized scream was heard as the HEAT rocket sent a supersonic jet of molten metal into a living car's face.

Just as he reloaded, a grenade sailed into the room. He dove behind a large metal table that somewhat protected him from the blast. He noticed six soldiers - all ordinary Humans or anthros - entering. He grabbed his pistol and started shooting. Unfortunately, the smoke made aiming difficult.

-------------------------------

(Neptune City)

Major Lockie had joined Sara and Tarrax in attacking the northern parts of the city.

Suddenly, several large missiles streaked past the three. A few seconds later, a multitude of explosions lit up the northern city.

"Thought y'all might need some help," one of the living fighters radioed. He then jettisoned the harness he wore to carry the large missile. "We're about thirty or so miles away."

Major Lockie said nothing as his 105 mm cannon boomed, destroying a bunker that was holding up some Seaboard Coalition forces. His 40 mm and 20 mm cannons then went to work taking apart a convoy from Chong.