The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 3: The Curse of the Haunted Hotel

Nick22 · 8631 · 243322

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chong started as he gaze caught struipetail coming towards him "you have a lot to answer for Chong " stripetail said coldly ' the thousands of innconent lives you destroyed with your mustard gas,  the towns you've destroyed, and the deaths of those serving under me, all that falls on you. Surrender now, and you will spend the rest of your days in a magical prison, or choose to fight me, in which case I will kill you.
-
Bring it on ' squirrell" Chong spat, sending a magical flurry at him, which Stripetail repelled with a scornful gesture. " i would rather die that have to siffer the torment of figuring out how you managed to defeat my forces with just a handful of allies.Now take this' Chong sent twin  torrents of magic at Stripetail, this was to be the final battle of the war, and it was fitting that it pitted the two commanders againstr each other. "Secure the base" Stripetail said through his radio " Don't worry about me.. that is an order..
 _ Darren moved to control the roads  leading out of the city..
_ Nick and Shaggy Leaped onto the back of the Suv, where nani reached them a few seconds later. behind them the shockwave of the  bomb going off reached them " Lets get out of here' Nick said.. " Galena is ours.. " the war is almost over..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Galena)

The vehicles peeled out of Galena and headed back to Surf Point.

Captain Fairchild decided to "clean up" the town, by which he meant killing any of Chong's forces.

--------------------

(Neptune City)

As per Stripetail's orders, the forces fanned out to eliminate the rest of Chong's forces - not that there were too many left.

Mr. Bigmouth, Setsuna and Haresh arrived along with an additional platoon

Mr. Bigmouth looked around at the devestation and death that the battle had wreaked. "Sorry, we got here as fast as we could."

---------------

The Whiptail Lizard groaned as she pushed herself to her feet. She had been shot in the side by Ceela and the arrow - luckily a dud - was still sticking out of her. She braced her pistol against a piece of debris and aimed at Stripetail's head.

Mr. Bigmouth noticed and shot her square in the head, instantly killing her. Unfortunately, she managed to get the  shot off.

--------------

Ms. Swimmer and some Great Valley archers had captured a Dragonstorm scientist. Unfortunately, a brief distraction was all it took for him to wound one of the archers and then shoot himself.

Scenes like this repeated themselves through out the base as Dragonstorm personnel either attacked Coalition forces before shooting themselves or engaged in suicide attacks with grenades.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail noticed the bullet racing towards his head and focused. the shielded solified and deflected the bullet just enough so it missed him. chong managed to get in a good shot as Stripetail's attention was distracvted by the lizards final attempt
 stripetails winced as the blast sliced into his side, drawing bvlood. "You'll pay for that' he grimaced and started using stronger magic against Chong. Stripetail's effotys flung Chong hard against the ruins of an SUV causing him to spit out blood " a bolt from Stripetail's staff shattered Chongs protective shield.  leaving him open to Stripetail's fury. Stripetail hit him repeatedly with magic causing Chong toi scream out in pain..  Stripetail's powers were stronger than Chongs, and by a good margin, and this fact was coming to the fore.
 _ Shaggy and Nick breathed heavily as they saw the outskirts of Surf point appear in the distance " Sally was driving alongside them  Boy will I have a story to tell mater and the others!" She said " It was harrowing scary and frankly insane but we pulled it off..
-
 captain Milos  rook a moment to reflect on everything that had happened the last few months.. Chongs forces were now under a 100 at best..  there were almost no surrenders, the enemy knew that death awaited them for the crimes they had committed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jason, in his quantam ranger morph ducked behind cover so he could contact his tardis telepathically.   Scan the morphing grid to see if any have the power of invisibility.  He said.  His tardis dematerialized and went into the morphing grid to materialize there to start scanning.  He summoned his  morpher.  I can't wait till this is over and we can take a vacation, and I can get started on my permanant morpher, he thought to himself.  

Found, and transmitting the data to your morpher.  His tardis said.  Jason looked at his morpher that he had tweaked and when he saw a light briefly light on the modified part he stood.  His tardis returned to where it had been before.

"Let's see what I turn into." He said then started the morph process, turning into the black dinothunder ranger, and then vanishing from sight as he turned invisible.  Then he went to another location to start to more stealthily taking out the enemy troops he had been fighting, with others of his friends or other or the forces, if any, that were nearby or not to far off.

---------------------

Sara worked with Tarrax, using spells to disorient or distract their opponents, as well as a few defensive spells now and then.  "That should do it." She said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail hads by now gained upper hand on Chong who was starting to throw objects at stripetail in his desperation.  Stripetail turned the debris into other things and deflkected them to the side chong groped around for something to defend himseld himself on;y to finf that there was nothing for him to use ' I'm going to strip you of your powers chong so that you can never hurt anyone again " i can regain them wizard you know.." But time is not going to be your friend there chong, you doubtless have spent much of your life building up your powers, to lose them at this stage of your life makes it unlikely you will be able to regain them fully before you die.." Absorbus1 Stripetail commandded creating a crystal in his left paw and energy started to flow out of Chong into it ' Chong yelled despondently but there was nothing he could do. his powers were sliowly stripped away until the crystal was filled with magic. once that was done stripetail gestured and CHong was tied up with ropes and chains. 'Chong has been captured he radioed. ' the war is officially over. lets regroup outside. well Done everyone!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby Hugged Dixie as Sptripetail's words reached them " Re Rid Rit1 he said taking off his helmet and kissing Dixie in celebration. " we cabn go home now! Rai said as the Digimon regrouped with thier partners.  ' daren headed out towards the base which was reduced almost completely to rubble..
 we can go home" agumina said to Agumon. " Not until stripetail makes sure you are normal' agumon said formly.. ' we'd have too much weirdness from you agumina..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Neptune City)

Yaltsin recorded and broadcast the capture of Chong live.

"Truly this is a historic day; the day Chong's reign of terror ended," Deimos said.
"And now, we can go home," Mr. Bigmouth said.

The forces of the Seaboard Coalition exited the ruined base per Stripetail's orders.

--------------

(Ft. Inglorious)

Practically everyone was glued to a TV set as they watched the Coalition forces take Chong's base.

When Chong was captured, cheers broke out.

"We did it!" Strut cried.

"And nw beginsnthe long road to recovery," Rime said sagely.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail dragged Chong out behind him, chong hung his head in defeat. Stripetail tossd Chong in front of him  and the mage ended up against a wall. "this mage is the one of the few survivors from Dragonstorm, the others we are holding in a detention center.to capture him, and end the war, many of us paid the ultimate price, fighting against poison gas and the latest technology this world can offer.Chong and Dragonstorm proved they were ruthless, anyone they captured was subject to torment and a very painful death, with only a very small number of exceptions, including darren here.." Darrens eyes were brimming with tears as the memory of what chong had done ro him was very vivid, and scar he had only told part of the story. " We are not like him, we will not kill him, even though he richly deserves it. I have taken away most , if not all, his powers, it will take him a very long time to regain them, at any rate, where he is going, it won;t matter how strong he becomes..the magical prison on Prison planet will hold him for the rest of his days.' stripetail said. as the others gathered around him. "For nearly six months we waged this war with everything we had and gradually were able to build up our numbers so that we could bring the war to a even footing ands gradually wear down theirs so that we were eventually able to gain the upper hand. We have lost much, but with time, we can rebuild these towns and cities. The friends we have lost, we cannot bring back, it requires too much magic and reviving the dead is seen by many in the magical world as blasphemy. Still the memories of our friends thier kindness and bravery, will always be with us. We will build a monument to them, and engrave thier names into it, so that their names are never forgotten.If anyone has anything else to say, speak up now.."
_ we finally did it' briggins said " now I can finally begin to repair my hotel without worrying that it will get blown up. It will cost a lot, but the treasures that the wizard and the others found, will cover everything, and then some. we will restore the hotel to what it looked like when it was built, with modern security and amenities of course..
( Nick grinned as the report that the war was over came over the radio as they wewnt though Surf Point. " We did It! We actually beat that horrible git!' He cheered. " I can actually start to look for a new resteraunt to build.. perhaps.. in space this time.. i'm not going to have a third resteraunt blown up.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm happy that is over. " Exile said.  

---

"I was wondering if it would ever be over." Brooklyn said to those with him.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr. Bigmouth nodded and stepped up to a twisted piece of metal that served as a podium for Stripetail's speech.

He then cleared her throat and spoke. "We owe a lot to the many volunteers who form the Seaboard Coalition. Without them, we may never have triumphed over the despot Chong. A special mention must be made to the Great Valley dinosaurs; they had every right to refuse our request to assistance but instead, they chose to provide their  bravery and courage to the Seaboard Coalition."

He then stepped off the "podium".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
captain Milos strode to the podium " I only have a few things to say.Thank you, to everyone who helped defend Surf Point, and the region, from Dragonstorm and Chong.. The Surf Point Volunteer Defense Force, whats left of it, thanks you. the wizard here has led us admirably, and while i had great doubts about him at the beginning, those doubts have long since disappeared. He kept us going, when it would have been easy to despair and give up, when the hotel was under siege by mustard gas, when we were shelled by rockets, when attackerss tried to blow us all to bits. yet somehow he kept us going, pushing us onward and keeping us alive, so that we could attract allies to our cause..the rebuilding process will be very long and expensive, the refugees living in the hotel will have to stay there a long time..until the town is rebuilt.. I am glad that we will be going home, and seeing our friends and family.. thank you" Milos stepped away from the podium.
 We are reasady to go home ' terrador said to Spyro , Cynder and Hunter, whose left arem was in a sling.. " We still have to check out of the hotel.. and say goodbye to our friends" Spyro replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail then threw chong into a waiting SUV with a gesture ' Alright everyone its back to the hotel so everyone can get their things together and head home. " i'm sure most of you will be more than happy to be home right about now" stripetail said..
 The Digimon climbed into a waiting car.. lilo and stitch climbed into Stitch vehicle and began driving off..
" great job everyone ' Dixie said through her ring to the rest of the team. "  Lets head back to the hotel.. We're checking out and heading home..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Guess we head back to the van & back to the hotel." Exile said, pushing Muzzle along.

----

"I'm glad that is finally over.  Though the hard work for the inhabitants starts, with their rebuilding." Sara said.

---

Those of Jason's friends who were close by filed into his tardis, which headed to the Hotel.  "Though dark times these were, many new friendships and more were started from this." Jason said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shaggy nick and nani had made it back to the hotel and had removed thier weapons and armor " well dobe! Well done! Briggins said " We might just keep the fotress look, i like it, better than what it looked like previously. it will take me awhile but this place will look like it used to..
_
 Tiger tigeress and Genki climbed into the mYstery Machina and waited for Scooby to drive off " Boy will the guys back in Monster worls be sorry they missed all this" Genki crowed
 Being shot it , nearly blown up and nearly killed by a giuant demon, yeah they'll be kicking themselves ' tiger said " i just wanrt to go home and rest.. thank you..
 er we still have scooby and Dixies wedding to attend .. " Tigress said. " that won;t be for a few months' Tiger replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild, Major Lockie, Lt. Martin and the other living planes landed at Ft. Inglorious.  

"Well, I guess it's goodbye," Captain Fairchild said to the soldiers and others in front of him.

-------------------------

Strut, Rime, Anton and Paul stashed their weapons away and took off their armor.

"Well, I guess it's time to pack up and head home," he said.

Several Great Valley dinosaurs were filing through the portal to return back to their own world.

-------------------------

Inside one of the APCs, Ms. Swimmer and the others were chatting.

"So do you think we'll see each other again?" Ms. Swimmer asked.

"Probably," Mr. Bigmouth replied. "Though hopefully, in less stressful times."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Darrin brought out the suit and dress  he had made for Scooby and Dixie " i'll start working on the others as soon as you call me..' he said ' You can stay with us until you can find a place to live.." Dixie said amnazed at the dress he had made for her' Darrin nodded " i'll take you up on that..
- Stripetail reached the hotel and bade Agumina came with him ' come along Agumina. Agumon's asked me to look at you" He said taking her into another room, and giving her a potion. " Drink that. it should clear up anything you caught from Tigress.. yes I know all about that.. in the future lets keep your relationships uncomplicated Agumina..' Agumina turned green after drinking the potion abnd threw up for about ten minutes, expelling some stuff out of her.. " that might have been it..  Go home Agumina, and I will contact you and Agumon once I have beed of you.' Agumina hugged him and headed out of the room.
 Biyomon meanwhile had surprised Agumon (and everyone else) by giving him a long kiss on the lips. " that.. er.. was for clearing out those convoys in Neptune City.. don't mention that to Agumina ok?' she said embarassed. " Not going to say anything..' Agumon nodded.
 Cynder went over to Dixie and gave her a goodbye hug and kiss, pressing her lips against hers ' we'll be in touch, now I need to get back to the others..she said " we'll be around for the wedding" she said as Spyro came up to say goodbye..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Now we can finally relax for a bit." Moran said.  "Things may be rebuilt better then they were before."

"I'm just glad the war is finally over." Brooklyn said sighing a bit in his being physically tired.

----

"Jinkies, it's hard to believe it is all finally over." Velma said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One by one, the guests started to sign out. bulk and Skull headed down the stairs with the money they had earned in a suicase Skull was carrying in his hand " The guys in Angel Grove will never believe this..' he said. "Best not sat anything then " Bulk replied.. ' our motorcyclkes were destroted we'll be gettiong a ride from an SUV..
_
 spyro greeted his friends and retreated to the Guardians  you got a card with both Scooby and Dixies names on them and the location of thier house.. " we'll be in touch.. " Terrador saiud " since  both Spyro and cynder consider you very good friends..
_
 Lilo Stitch and Angel were reunited with Nani who hugged each othem ' I'll be glad to get back home and take oh about a month off from anything' Nani said " We should be paid for this Angel said, and Lilo grinned.. " You will actually' stripetail's voice came though Stitchs ring. ' but i'll need a couple days to recover asnd get cauight up on other business..wizards always have business of one kind or another going on.. all of you will get paid..anbd i bet a lot of you will be surprised at the amount" Stripetail out."
 Tigress caught up to Dixie and gave her a nuzzle I'm going to tell him" she said " I hope to see you soon" You will..Dixie said.
- Tarrax turned to Sara I'll be in touch with you dear" He said with a smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sara smiled to Tarrax, caressing one of his arms.   "I certainly hope so." She said.

-------

"I can't believe it's over. " T-bone said.

Imagine all the great deals on home shopping that I missed." Bullseye said.

"Not that again." Spike said with a groan.

----

"Guess we go home to Great Valley." Petrie said.

"Yes, though I do wish Littlefoot and the others could have been here.  They could have used their abilities here." Ducky said.  

-------

Jason and his friends checked out from the hotel.  

"I'm glad it's over, but I"ll miss many of these people." Odysseus said.

"So where are we off to now?" Guilmon asked.

"My vote would be for a true vacation.  Then maybe some time in a more goofy universe, like the one where Beany and Cecil are in." Jason said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a portal was opened to the great valley so the residents of thar Valley could return home.
the imperail dragons began to return home as well and report to the ing what had occured.
 you better now? Agumon said to agumina as she came up to the rest of them ' yeah, i will be.. she said with a smile, as a portal appeared showing the digital world in front of them.
-
 Tiger, theres something i need to tell you' toigeress said .. er genki could you go make sure we have everything?' er ok " genki rushing up the stairs rowards thier room. Tiger and Tigeress took a seat in the dining room.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: