The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

accidents

rosie · 9 · 1472

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
What kind of accidents can happen in the great valley or the mysterious beyond?

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Fire, drought, volcanic eruption, sharptheeth attack, a small meteor, striking the ground... :)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Coyote_A, Aug 31 2008 on  11:59 PM
Fire, drought, volcanic eruption, sharptheeth attack, a small meteor, striking the ground... :)

Those are natural disasters Accidents would be like someone causing a stone pillar to collapse onto someone else by walking into the pillar unintentionally. Stuff like that would be accidents.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For some large folks, maybe being struck by lightning, if they don't think to keep low to the ground, getting caught in a land slide, rock slide, mud slide,

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
True, but those happen naturally. They are, by definition, accidents, but then personal definitions come into play. I don't consider naturally occurring events accidents.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There could be many others also.  What if the disease that Grandpa Longneck had was highly contagious?   Also seen in the first movie one can fall into an earth break caused by an earthshake.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Sorry, i can't the the point of this topic. :unsure:

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I don't know.  Why do you ask so many odd questions?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Sep 1 2008 on  12:22 AM
I don't consider naturally occurring events accidents.
Agreed.  An accident is a mishap that happens to a single individual or perhaps a couple of folks, but nothing more.  There have been accidents shown in the valley throughout the series, and here are some I can think of at this time:

*Cera spraining her ankle in "The Great Logrolling Game".

*Littlefoot falling off the ledge in LBT VI, only to have his hide saved by Doc.

*Cera tumbling down the hill with the rockslide in LBT III.

*The Gang accidentally breaking the sharptooth's tooth in LBT VI.

*Mr. Threehorn falling off of the nest in LBT XII(same as a human falling out of bed) :lol.

*The big rockslide in LBT II that broke the great wall(it's strange how neither the Gang or Ozzie and Strut got busted up in that mishap :huh:  :blink:).