Role Play > Role Play Discussion

Land Before Time: Exodus

<< < (2/2)

ImpracticalDino:
Here's a reminder to update your original post by the way, it should show Littlefoot and Pterano as claimed by Rainbow. :rainbowwave :Dducky

This RP idea sounds awesome, by the way. I think I want to reserve Ducky. And since OCs are welcome, I think my swimming sharptooh OC, Dove, would fit in nicely with this RP.

Hopefully more people will be able to occupy more character roles in this RP overtime. :feelsgoodman

TenderlyLiz:

--- Quote from: ImpracticalDino on April 16, 2024, 10:03:03 PM ---Here's a reminder to update your original post by the way, it should show Littlefoot and Pterano as claimed by Rainbow. :rainbowwave :Dducky

This RP idea sounds awesome, by the way. I think I want to reserve Ducky. And since OCs are welcome, I think my swimming sharptooh OC, Dove, would fit in nicely with this RP.

Hopefully more people will be able to occupy more character roles in this RP overtime. :feelsgoodman

--- End quote ---

Thank you for reminding me!!

And of course! Let me add you in there!

RainbowFaceProtege:
@ImpracticalDino Good to have you on board!

And thanks for remembering me, guys (by which I mean mostly Impractical) :lol but seriously, thanks for officially adding me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version