The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Only Six More Days...

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's true. School starts in six days on the 31st. Part of me actually wants to go there because well, to be honest, I miss school. But on the other hand...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...God rest your soul :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Same for me Nintendoofah.. Been in school the past week :P:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

D8

...I don't like school very much...I wish you luck...

Duckyfan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Soo unfair, i go back on the 29th or next monday

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess the start of school is similar in many areas.    I recall it changed during the years I use to go to school.  It use to be the monday after labor day.  Then started creeping back.  The last I went to school I think it started around mid to late august or so.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep. I'm all done too. I've got my baccalaureate and I am happy. :DD However... I may not be happy depending on how much this economy slows me down... and I MAY consider grad school next year, especially if I can get a fellowship and go for free. It's not really my first choice... but if I can't get the career I really want by like... mid next year I guess, I may consider it if I don't have any better ideas. :p

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
You know, I should consider myself lucky. Cuz school's actually starting on a Wednesday instead of Monday. But usually school would start on Monday. I guess this year is an exception.

But still...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol

And what's worse....THE HORROR IS RETURNING HOME FROM GRANDMA'S THIS WEEKEND!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

(Those of you that know about the Hannah and Tara You Must Die Power Hour, you'll understand.)
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about taking some classes starting this fall. It's a good way to meet new people and so I can learn more I'm gonna take a computer class since I'm pretty good at computers and  programs.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Consider yourself lucky. I started school on the 15th  :(

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
School was the most awful experience of my life.  If I had to go back there again, I'd absolutely refuse.  If I couldn't refuse, I'd commit suicide (not to give you any ideas or anything).  You'll get through it.  It's just going to be hell until you're released from prison.  

Actually, that's not fair.  School is 100 times worse than prison.  Prisons are cleaner, have a better taste in wallpaper, have faster computers, serve free meals (and better meals at that), and no one there treats you like a child.  Oh, and did I mention that in prison they don't threaten you with the following phrase:  "If you don't get through this, you'll fail in life!"  And the reading choices in prison are soooooooo much better than in school.  At least you HAVE a choice of what to read.  F*** school is HORRIBLE!!!

Sorry, sorry.  I know I'm not helping.  But good luck to you anyway.  Just count the days till you can escape from the place that's 100 times worse than prison.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Are you talking from any first hand experience about the luxuriousness of prisons Austin?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I hear you on that Land. I also hated school. It Sucked. It was horrible for me also. It really sucked. I mean really sucked. I hated the abused I was made fun of on a daily basis The classmates I had in my school sucked in so many ways that I wanted to actually kill my self over. But I'm out done and grateful that I'm done. I hated a lot of my teachers and so on. I did like a few classmates that is it. I got made fun of because I was a semi fat person. And for a ton of other things. I hated my life in school. I hated that fact I was there but now I'm done and happy,. And don't do the same dumb things I just posted. I bet your classmates treat you better than mine did. It was like going to hell school is pure hell it like sitting in the bottom of hell sitting next to the devil that is how bad school sucked for me. Plain torcher and nothing but pain.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Two more days left... :unsure:

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Upon looking back I do NOT miss school or anything about it.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: Malte279,Aug 29 2011 on  01:40 AM
Are you talking from any first hand experience about the luxuriousness of prisons Austin?
I've been to a few (not as an inmate thankfully) in my time.  Only American prisons though.  I have no idea what prisons are like in Germany or any other country for that matter.  Though in all seriousness, I think prison would be worse than school.  But that's just because you're not allowed to go home for months/years in prison.  If you only had to go to prison 8 hours a day, it would most certainly be better than school.

If someone tried to kill me and I got to choose their punishment, I'd make them relive school.  It really is that bad.  If they had a time machine, I'd advocate for that to be a punishment for criminals.  I don't know if school is better in Germany (I'd imagine so.  Our school system is absolutely TERRIBLE), but here it really is a living hell.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Schools down this way don't start up again until 5th Sept. I'm going back to school but in a different aspect. I finished my teacher training in July and I start up in a new school on the 7th Sept. Kinda scary but exciting at the same time. :D

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just got home from work, and I'll be heading off to my first day of college in about an hour.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)