The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land before Time - Defenders of GV Part 2

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Okay, Update now. Chile will play a character in the herd of Hacer as well. So it are four members now. I would need at least one or two more. But if no more ones want to take a character I think my herd can stick with four as well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Dec 7 2008 on  12:53 PM
Okay, Update now. Chile will play a character in the herd of Hacer as well. So it are four members now. I would need at least one or two. But if no more ones want to take a character I think my herd can stick with for as well.
Did you count my new OC in that?

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
A note:

Those interessted in playing in part 3 "Awakening", check the approiate discussion thread or click here!
here!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello again mateys!

Now that we're close to start part 3, I wanted to hear your opinions about this part.
I was thinking of starting it a bit later, as part 3 will probably be a long one.
Ofcourse, we can make this part as long as we want it aswell, but I want to hear what you think?

For those haven't seen the latest in Part 3, go here!
here!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They may have to start at different times if you want them to end at about the same time, more or less.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am very interested to play the part 2 of this story. I'll be checking constantly to wait for it's start and to help solve any issue it may arise. As for my oc Spin been part of Hacer's herd, well, since that herd has combined types of sharpteeth I thought it would fit, I hope there is no problem with that :D .

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chile; No, that wouldn't be any problem. I'm a member of that herd aswell! :D

But I agree to what Kor says, I think I'll start it later.
I'm so looking forward to part 3 now!!!  :o  :lol:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well what do you know! Guess who's back from the dead?

Instead of making things a long list of blah blah whatever blah...

Yes. I am up for starting my RP saga again. And I'm starting with this one.

Now, just because I said I want to start it again, doesn't mean that I can. I need you, the players who participated in the two other parts (even though one of them was cancelled) to step into the fray once again.
That is, only if you feel for it. Otherwise, well I think I end this for good.

I promise that I'll let you have more free play this time around.

As an addition, I'd like to invite new players to this saga. As I've seen, we've gotten ourselves quite the large number of well-experienced role players over the past half a year. You're welcome to join.
The information you need is in this topic. (IGNORE the parts about a third part or anything with humans. Those doesn't count anymore) Browse it trough, I'll update it.
It's an RP about the Great Valley being attacked by an mysterious evil power, and the quest to save it.
Magic is featured, though not among the "good ones". Battles will occur. We make it what we make it.

Once again, nothing possible without people!

So, are you guys up to the task or what?
----------------------------------------------------

There, Here's the current players list, as we left it. Just to give you a flashback.
As you can see, some characters are not taken yet. And the list of characters available is not complete.
Also, we may throw the board around, as I'm not sure if you guys want to play as the ones you've picked anymore.
Well well... We shall see.

Anyway,

Gang of seven:
Littlefoot: Lillefot
Ducky:
Cera: GreatValleyGuardian
Spike:
Petrie: Kor
Chomper: Nimrod
Ruby:

OCs:
Kireek: Starfallraptor
Virgil, Dante and Motochika: Starfallraptor
Mim: Kor
Zaine: LBTfan13
Longtail/corrupted Longtail: GreatValleyGuardian
Cyrix: GreatValleyGuardian
Kireek: Starfallraptor
Hadrian: Lillefot

Great Valley inhabitants:
Grandpa Longneck: GreatValleyGuardian
Mr.Thicknose: Kor

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe folks should re evaluate if they will play who they said they would, or if they have time to since it has been a while and some folks may not have time now who did have time then.  

Also how much of the postings here are still valid & such?  Like the plot that is known for this part.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Oh man I've been waiting for this! I will definitely stay in with you :D

If you want, I can send messages to people and let them know we are trying this again ;)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Oh you KNOW I'm in for this! I've wanted to see how this ends for a while..and I'm still game for this!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, cool!
Just gonna see if more people are still in for it, as well as newcomers.
After that has been done, I'll close this topic and create a new one.

If you want, I can send messages to people and let them know we are trying this again
Only if you want to, Rob. I'd appreciate it. :)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey mateys, hey everybody. I was inactive along time as well, but now I am back into rpg. And I would love to join the rp again. I am not sure if you still have the list of my new characters Gustav. The fastbiter ones. But if so, and if many would join again, I would need at least three players who can play herdmembers of my group again. Would be great if that would work out. Seeya all later. And let the rp ruule :-)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Glad to have you back Pat!
The players list is not updated, I'll create a new discussion topic once I know that enough people have joined.
Myself, I'm going to stick with the characters I have for now.
You may ask the others if they're willing to play as members of your fastbiter herd.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'll try to PM Starfall and let him know as well that this thread is back up for the moment.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That¥s good. I hope he is willing to join the rp again :)