The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pie!

Petrie · 220 · 32217

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stipetail gestured and chains appeared out of thin air annd bound Arvens to the Chair. "Those are real chains, Arvens, if you want to ruin your teeth, by all means, bite them. You  will stay in that chair until you are sober." He turned Towards Guan And Petrie." Now Let's clean this place up, shall we?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan salutes again and runs out of the room, returning with a garbage can, some rags, and a mop & bucket.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
*motions to Breeze again*  Untie me.  Damned fool forgot to put a lock on these things.  No squirrel's going to ruin my party!  *freed again, he goes off to find the squirrel, taking the bottle of soda his runner had thoughtfully brought his chief*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(breeze was frozen Arvens, so he can't do anything)
 Stripetail Gestured again . Arvens was thrown back into the Chair and bound again with the chains. A lock appeared on them and clicked into  place. A key appeared in Stripetail's paw. " Very Clever Rabbit. I Think I have a way to sober you up. Patience". He smiled as Arvens struggled futilely against the chains.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Holy crap, it's Bruce Springsteen, over there! yelled Arvens.  *everyone turns in that direction and the lock was close enough to Arvens' paw that he was able to stick a claw in there and fumble around with the lock while people turned away*

Ha.  Free again.  *tackles Stripetail and since Arvens was much bigger, it wasn't any big chore to hold the squirrel down*  Now you listen to me you nutty creature....I run the party here, and I want my drink.  *calls Ivy over to  him*  You see that knife up there?  Let me have it.  *points knife menacingly at the squirrel, still drugged for the time being*  You move, you die.  *gets up to go find the soda bottle taken away from him*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Implere!' Stripetail Roared, and Arvens was thrown off him, and the knife spun out of his paw. " His eyes gleamed with light, and he grew in size. He pointed his staff at Arvens. He was nearly as big as Arvens now. The Light in his eyes vanished, and he stopped growing. ' You forget your place, mortal." He snarled, "It was because of your wild partying that I came here. You are completely drunk, It's a wonder you're not passed out on the floor. If you stabbed me, what good would come of it? It would only make me angry, and you would sufferly dearly for it. " Arvens picked up the knife and held it in his paw threateningly.  Stripetail reached inside his vest and produced a small bottle. " Do you know what this is Arvens? It is a serum of immortality, made from  plants that grew near my childhood home across the Sea.  I've drank of it a few times, the last was nearly a hundred seasons ago. It allows me to retain my great powers. The effects last for hundreds of seasons. Right now,You could stab me in the chest until your paws were sore and it wouldn't do anything except make me angry." He put the bottle back in his vest. " You need to sit down and wait until all the drink in you is gone. You are in no condition to run this party any longer. I'm going to help clean-up, if you even think of attacking me, you will pay for it dearly. With your very life, hare.' he spoke slowly, His staff glowing with power.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bah, immortality.  *throws knife into the squirrel's back as he's walking away*  I think you're the one that needs rehab.  :mad

*goes to see if Ivy wouldn't mind getting him another soda*  It's my party and I'll drink this stuff if I wanna.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail plucks the knife out of his back. "see no blood.' He twirls and pins Arvens in the back with it." you know the saying, 'an eye for an eye'."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan watches as the fight goes on, then whispers to Petrie.  "Perhaps we should leave these two alone for a while.  I think Cera and the others have something else to do."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie shook his head " No me stay and watch Arvens get tailfur beaten off him." He smiled devilishly
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan cocks an eyebrow at Petrie.  "Ok then.  I'll be in the other room."  Guan gets up and carefully walks out of firing range and out of the room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail walked over to Petrie.' Could you kindly get an empty bottle for me/" I have a plan for Arvens. One that will make him sober. Get me the bottle then collect all the untouched Bottles. Guan, would you help him please? We need to keep the soda out of Arven's paws."
nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan calls out from the other room.  "Sorry, Lord Stripetail.  This has gotten too dangerous now, and my uncle wants me to watch my sisters."

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've been shot. :o  *pulls knife out of his back and confronts the squirrel*  What's the meaning of this?  Squirrels don't eat meat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, not usually." Lord Stripetail smirked. " But I can feed you to some of my friends. Throw the knife away , and I 'll get you a drink. In fact I'll make one for you. Just put the knife down, and let's end this."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll put it down if you give me my soda back.

Inl?-rah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/inle-rah
Out of nowhere, InlÈ-rah hops in.  Upon seeing the situation, her green eyes peer around nervously.  Slowly backing away, she says, "I think I came in late again..." :blink:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'very well. Drop the knife first and I'll give you a soda. " Stripetail pulled a bottle out of the air and held it in his paw.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*grabs the bottle*  That wasn't hard now was it? -_-

*pops the cap up and starts glugging it down*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ill go help clean up. That bottle will keep refilling until you can't drink anymore."  Stripetail sais as he walked out of the room.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: