The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey To Longneck Island

Nick22 · 1604 · 91324

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail walked up to them. " Good day, Everyone.' he pointed towards the man Archer was carrying. "Is that the new Guardian?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Wayne got up climbing up the wall he got to a height then walked over the land and he heard a crack looking down "Oh great..." Wayne sighed and the ground gave in and he fell through the hole. Everyone was out of the place when Wayne fell and landed on the ground with parts of the roof falling down on top of him. "Ugh... that hurts... thank god for strong bones and musles" wayne groaned in pain.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer nods to Stripetail's question.  "He's been beaten up a bit before he came, but a few days of rest and healing will do him good."

----------

The hole from the roof releases sunlight into the chamber, illuminating a giant ring of stone and jewels in the center.  The ring stands untouched by the falling debris.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail replied. "Take him to the sactuary. I'll come up later to help tend to him.
' He walked into the cave and saw Wayne looking at the jeweled Ring. "That is the Entrance of the Guardians, Wayne. Only the five young ones can operate it, and only at a certain time" He said.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer nods and looks at the children.  "Thanks for your help, everyone.  None of this would be done without all of you."  He turns to carry the man up to the sanctuary, taking him over to an unused bedroom and placing him in the bed.  Archer then leaves the room to find what he needs to heal the new Guardian.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not sure what you mean... but the fall wouldn't hurt much if I didn't land on this" Holds up a gem "I think it was inbedded in that roof... the area I fell through..." Wayne groaned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail gestured and repaired the hole , plunging them into darkness. He Drew out his staff."Lumos" The Staff Glowed and lit up the room. "let's go Wayne. Only the Guardians and Littlefoot and his friends are allowed in here. Come along." Stripetail helped him walk out of the cave"Lictus" The staff went dark again as the reached the outside.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer enters a room which is lined on every wall with jars and bottles on long shelves.  He grabs a book from a desk in the middle of the room and began flipping the pages to search for what he needs, and walks to different shelves to grab certain jars from them.  Finding everything that he wants here, he takes the book and the jars to the new Guardian's bedroom and places everything on a nearby counter.

Archer then leaves the room again to the kitchen to grab a large bowl, a few smaller bowls and two cups, filling the larger bowl with hot water.  He notices that Terra is in the kitchen as well and glances at her for only a moment, then takes all the stuff out of the kitchen and back into the bedroom, placing everything on a table.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terra noticed Archer carrying the bowls into a room. She called out to him 'Archer have you seen RipRap around anywhere?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne left with Stripetail then went his own way walking to a covering of trees he looked at what was in the cave ceiling "all the freak accients... I had to fall through a weak floor... why was there a gem gem  in the ceiling any way? Maybe I should ask Archer about it..." Wayne walks up to Archers place. "Archer? are you there?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail watched Wayne head toward the sactuary amnd then turned to find EVa.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva started to walk to find Stripetail when she saw a flash of images and words echoing "The Sixth gem of Might has been found... sixth gem of might has been found" Eva looked around to see the valley a blaze "What the hell!?" her voiced echoed as she saw creatures attack

"The truth should be told... truth should be told" the voice echoed

"What do you mean? who are you?" she called out.

"Dimensions shall clash... shall clash... once more... more... 16 of the planet years... planet years... be warned... warned... if the gem of might owner is not found... death to all... to all... not a immotral will survive the doom shall to come..." the voice said still echoing in the burning fire.

Eva saw a mighty flash above her and she looked around seeing the ground and burning land crack and explode. Eva shielded herself feeling the burning and Stripetail's paws came through and everything was normal. Eva collapsed with support from Stripetail breathing heavily

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"EVA" stripetail Said loudly as  she collasped to the ground. Her face was drawn and pale, her eyes had a look of fear within them. Stripetail helped her up. "What Did you see?" He asked her.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Death... fire... 16th year... immortals... won't survive... strike of darkness... clash of dimensions... " she stuttered with fear

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail put his paw on her forehaed and focused. In her mind, he saw the images replaying themselves. "The Sixth Gem of Might has been found... War between dimensions... The Gem owner must be found.. or war will break out and destroy all in both dimensions.. destroy destroy..."Stripetail called out "Who are you and what do you want? There was laughter "immortal, you know what must be done. You must find the one who posseses the 6th crystal or else. you have 16 years to find him, Or this dimension will be destroyed...and not even you will survive if you are here then...The voice faded.. find him find him" Stripetail broke off the mental connection and looked at Eva. Her face was filled with fear, she was clearly terrified. "We Must find the 6th crystal and its owner, whoever he may be.'
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva's eyes glowed white as she spoke in a tone the was hers but stronger "It almost 16 years since the last clash of dimesions... I know because when I was a AI Tri-Foundation Alliance watched the first clash point... second one in 3 weeks will bring darkness... and destroy one dimension after the other... I saw the darkness... Dinoton home world destoryed first then followed this world then everything else... I saw you die... saw you die... darkness swiped through you and destroyed you and your soul.... I saw the death of everyting... I saw... the connection to dinoton and this Earth has a part to play... 3 weeks... 3... 3... weeks to find..." Eva couldn't finish what she was saying with the fear in her face as she passes out

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So we don't have 16 years, we have 3 weeks to find the...crystal" Stripetail's eyes widened. "I've figured it out." He picked Eva Up and carried her over to the Longneck nest and laid her down. " He Ran towards the Sactuary 'Wayne!"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne was about to walk in and he stops looking back "Stripetail?" Wayne turned around then he heard a noise looking back he gasped as something hit him and Stripetail saw him land on the ground on his back. "Take his life..." a dark voice hissed as a black cloud on his chest zapped his energy away.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fiyise" Stripetail roared and his staff blasted forth a green light , hitting and dispersing the dark cloud, which vanished with a scream. Stripetail sheathed his staff, ran forward and picked up Wayne, who was shivering. The cloud had drained a lot of his vitality, and his face was drawn and haggard. 'I must move quickly.' He said to himself as he raced into the sanctuary 'Archer!' He roared. 'Wayne's been hurt! I need you here, now!" In his arms Wayne shook, his limbs convulsing. 'Hang in there, Wayne." Stripetail muttered.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As Stripetail rushed in, Terra stood up. "Wayne needs help." Terra rushed over helped carry Wayne onto the table. "Thank you, now go get Archer, Tell him to hurry.' Stripetail looked down at Wayne, who was shivering and murmuring. Stripetail reached inside hids robes and pulled out a bottle. He unplugged it and held the bottle up to Wayne's face. "This is a healing potion,  while it may taste bad, it will help you recover.Open your mouth." He poured a small amount down Wayne's throat.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: